First meeting

Challenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The alarm clock rang waking up Ji hyo who still haven't got used to the time difference from America. She just came to Korea last week. She took a shower and went downstairs and as usual, her parents have already left for work. She is already used to living alone. Since she was 10 years old, her parents went to office leaving her alone at home. Due to her parents job, she has been moving around different countries and lived in one country for not more than 1 year, so she doesn't have any best friends or at least a friend.

The school was just 15 minutes walk from her home. She just hope that this school year pass away fast and without any problem.

Nickhun POV

Just as usual, school have started. Nothing is much fun but hey!!! this time I have wooyoung in my class. Well, I call prince by my classmates and I don't mind them calling me that but it's hard trying to smile everytime they greet me. Anyways, I just hope this school year has something different and exciting waiting for me.

Class teacher comes to class and says we have a new transfer student. Please come in Miss Song ji hyo and introduce yourself. 

Hello, I am Song ji hyo and I hope this year pass away fast and without problem. Thank you song ji hyo and please sit at the seat next to Nickhun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter