Drabble Set #2 | (EXO, BTS)

Drabble and Prompt Generator | (SHINee, EXO, BTS, etc)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I'll write a new set every month." I said. ha...ha ha

 

Untitled_1 | G | 156 wc

From where he positioned himself at the kiddie table hours before, Jongin looks up from his Disney-themed sketch ready to be amused. Baekhyun stiffly takes a seat at the kiosk with his back turned and announces, “The writings on the restroom walls—”

“Those are partitions, .” Jongdae quips.

Jongin holds his sketchbook high, “This is a Wall-E.”

Baekhyun eyes roll so hard everyone in the room hears them scraping his brain.

“The fact that you take the time to read what people write while they take a is beyond me.”

“Agreed.” Jongin agrees, lowering his work of art.

Jongdae continues regardless, “It’s a self-loving quote about societies mutated self image, if you must know.”

“I bet a fat girl wrote that.”

Jongin frowns, not at Baekhyun, but at his sudden realization, “Why are there no dancing princes?”

“Because, my dear sweet naïve minion, ”

"Minion? I'm too old to understand that reference." Jongdae interupts.

17 January 11:50AM

(Credit: inspired by SMOSH’s article on smart acts of vandalism.

wtf even is this.)

 

Love on Layaway | PG | 736 760 759wc

scene: delayed flight due to a winterstorm or an incredile lightening storm. main character recieves a comp from the airline--one free night at the aeroport hotel. MC meets a kind stranger during the layover at the hotel bar. yup.

 

With drugstore earbuds I listen to the drawls of B.o.B's "So Good". The idea of purchasing a proper headset hasn't crossed my mind in years. They're clunky, large and expensive. A hindrance really. A presence to my right makes itself known--I scoot to the left for the stranger to pass without bumping me.

A short moment passes and I come to the daunting realization that the strange is still uncomfortably close. Perhaps they do not realize this, that they are terribly close to the table behind them. 

Tap, tap.

Truth be told I see if before feeling it. I tug at the earbud in my right ear, it drops to the table and bounces onto my lap. I turn my body to address the stranger, ready to say the common phrase, "no worries, mate", or something along those lines.

"Ah, there it is. You couldn't hear me." 

I'm not one to address strangers by looking them in the face--there's no need to when all we're doing is sharing a brief exchange of formalities that neither of us will remember so after. But

Please log in to read the full chapter