Drabble Set #1 | (SHINee, EXO)

Drabble and Prompt Generator | (SHINee, EXO, BTS, etc)
Please log in to read the full chapter




Fall Out Zone
Intoxication is a beautiful thing. Light head, body, thoughts. Morals so distort that the penalty of leaving the bar right now, tab unpaid, is actually appealing. What if is such a troublesome thought. Jonghyun has mingled with the underground enough to know what the consequences await him--were he caught. which, let's face it. he definitely would be, he muses down the screwdriver that Minho so miraculously replaces in his hand before he's done with the previous one. today has been a load of screwups.
"How's Kibum holding up?" the unnecessarily tall bartender asks between mixing drinks.
Jonghyun scowls, "He'll live."
Bang.
All it takes is a brief second for the patrons in the underground establishment to simultanously tense, go on alert and all eyes on the wiry, rain drenched teen looming in front of the exit. His arm lowers, the clanky weapon clinking against the metal loops decorating his trousers.
Well . Jonghyun would laugh if it were appropriate. 
The teen speaks, "Please don't run off again, I'm out of breath."
Here we go again.



Merpeople!AU
In the distant future the human race has become so ing greedy and presumptuous that the creation of the ultimate unmanned craft that has the capacity to explore the deepest, undiscovered parts of the sea has led to the ing revolution of what a "pet" and a "zoo" is. The capture of the first mermaiden broke the internet, PETA and wildlife conservatives had no comment at first--why would they? Once a popular celebrity tweeted hashtag #FreeTheMaiden and it became a hot issue, the rebellion entrusted to protect the mythical creatures arose. The hashtag didn't last, as expected, as the discovery meant unlimited levels of research, what else is lurking down there? This led to frenzy of crazed hunting parties, a ton of disappointment and even accidental deaths (i.e. idiots dumb enough to attempt deep sea scuba diving). All their effort was rewarded in the end, because the tracker attatched to the maidens dorsal fin led them straight to its coven upon its "release". 
That's how Luhan is captured, curiousity is part to blame though. He's explored sunken wrecks before and the whirring contraption that inturrupted his sleep got the best of him. 
The various experiments Luhan endures eventually leave him less of a fully aquatic, cold-blooded sirenia and more of a stereotypical Ariel. Sunlight took alot of time to get used to, oxygen dried him out and the ugly land walkers were annoingly persistant. So-called "scientists" managed to tweak Luhan's chromosomes leading to the morphing of his webbed fins and growth of--ew--hair between his tentacle dreads, which shrivaled. His sharp teeth were filed down because Luhan kept taking bites out of anyone and everything.
Luhan is startled awake one night in his tank. He can clearly see in the dark that two humans are crouch-walking towards him. They're dressed in black, a stark contrast to the white coats he's used to. He hears words being exchanged but fails to understand every word spoken.
One human whispers harshly, judging by his tone, "Do you want them to parade it around the city in a fishbowl?!" 
Fishbowl. He knows that one.



MindyProject!AU
Baekhyun rummaged through Chanyeol's dresser, unceremoniously tossing garments behind him. "Do you have anything in here that isn't a boys' size medium?"
Looking up from his textbook, spectacles sliding down his nose bridge, Chanyeol grinned, "If you got it, flaunt it."
Please log in to read the full chapter