Episode 4

One Last Time

(Suzy's POV)

The awkwardness came but I didn't invite it and same went to Baekhyun, I never accepted him. After I showered up myself, dressed up ( a red T- shirt with black sweater were on my body and a dark green with yellow stripes skirt that ended on my knees covered my legs) and I walked down to the 1st floor. Sweet aroma inserted my nostrils that came from the kitchen. I passed the dining room and Baekhyun's room then met with the kitchen. Baekhyun was at there, at the refrigerator probably searching for something. 

I noticed that one of the frying pans was heating on the stove which contained sausages and eggs inside it. Baekhyun was topless and his later-will-wear-it blue long-sleeves shirt was on his shoulder, hanging. He seemed to not notice me.

"Mint... Mint... Oreo?" he mumbled alone as he moved his hand deeper inside the refrigerator.

I sighed and approached him. "Need helps?" I asked as I sat on a table nearby, a table which my mother used to cut vegetables.

"Is there any flavourings?" Baekhyun asked but still with his body bent down and hand inside the refrigerator, waiting to be frosted.

"Meaning? I see that you are making sausages and eggs, no need sweet." I retorted.

"I need it. For the last time." Baekhyun responded and stood back onto his original form and closed the refrigerator.

"Whatever." I said with hands folded on the chest, legs crossed.

I watched as Baekhyun headed to the stove and closed the heater, lifted up the pan and tossed the food on two dishes on the table where I sat. I jumped off from the table and searched for spoons and forks as Baekhyun forgot to take those.

"Thanks for that." Baekhyun said and rubbed his nose as I placed the spoons and forks on each plate. "You are kind but mouth is too dangerous."

"Don't bring that topic back. Let's eat." I snapped and brought my dish to the dining room with Baekhyun at the back and another plate in his hand.

I kicked the dining room door with my leg so it opened and Baekhyun and I could enter the room. I pulled the chair out from the table and sat on it just after I placed my dish on the table. Baekhyun also sat in front of me with the dining table in the middle of us, to seperate us like a gate. The only sounds that could be heard were swallowing and chewing sounds. 

"Are you busy today?" Baekhyun asked.

I didn't look at him and focused at my food problem, the egg was full of black. "Nope." I simply answered.

"Do you have cars?" he asked again.

"Parents..." I replied. My parents never buy me a car, not even a bicycle in facts, I never know how to ride a bicycle. 

"I want to drive." Baekhyun spoke.

"No car is available."

"Parents?"

"It gonna kill me."

"Then, mine should do it. Mind to follow me?"

I stopped from swallowing and lifted up my head to face Baekhyun and he was staring at me. I didn't want to say 'yes' but I also wanted to enjoy myself a bit. Going along with Baekhyun might be helping. I wondered where he was going after all so in any calculations, I nodded a yes.

"Better and you need no dressing. This looks fine." Baekhyun told me.

"You talk as if you are attending a party." I said but Baekhyun only laughed.

"After everything is finish, meet me at my home." Baekhyun ordered.

A confused expression floated on my face, I could feel it. "Where is your house?" I questioned.

"Go to your bedroom and sneak at the window." Baekhyun remarked and leaned against the chair as he rested his legs on the table.

My mood ruined down, my eating mood nit because his legs smell awful but because he was hot, yet playful. Wait, snap that... I am sorry but my mind is turning upside down right now.

******

After I put make-ups on my smooth face (a lip gloss was enough for me) and my eyes caught a sight with a window on the wall. I walked to it and from the glass, I could see a two storey house that had the same height like mine and I saw Baekhun was sitting on a car down there, waiting for me. Honestly, I never know that he was my neighbor.

For the last thing I had to do, I sprayed perfume on my chest and escaped from the bedroom right away locked the door with a key. I had a little running on the stairs, took two at a time because I hate it if someone was waiting for me that long. I switched off all of the fans and air-conditioners and on the double went out from my house. My legs were trying to put themselves inside my high heels while my hands were busy locking the door.

I hurried to the next house and greeted Baekhyun with a hand wave, as if we were great friends. 

"Hey, are you okay there?" Baekhyun asked as he his car engine.

"Fine as hell." I said and Baekhyun only laughed, seemed like he had got used with my unpleasant words. 

"Come in." Baekhyun said as he entered in his car on the driver seat.

I nodded although he didn't see it and entered the car as well. The car seemed so well but it was still awkward tosit beside Baekhyun, a boy who lived with me only for 1 day.. he still a stranger. The reversing-car went out well.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I fastened my seatbelt.

"Changing cars." Baekhyun replied and the car went out from my conjuction and arrived at the road. Before I even could ask a question,

"Hey!" I shrieked as the car drove fast on the straight road and my body got pushed forward.

"I don't pass the driving license thrice." Baekhyun told me as he hit the accelerate with his leg.

"You don't say..." I said.

"The teacher was like this: Your driving isn't that pleasant but it could do." Baekhyun explained.

"Pay your attention in driving."

"I can't."

"Why?"

"Because you are here with me." and that shut me down.

The car went out like a snake. I felt like the world was spinning but I had to hold it since Baekhyun's driving level wasn't that good enough to believe at. We hadn't talk not even a word but Baekhyun seemed to be relaxed all the way to his destination. 

"Oh, its green!" Baekhyun grinned as he saw the traffic lights were giving out green colors so, as if he was in a race, he hit accelerate and drifted off so quick to get in time.

"This isn't cool!" shouted as the lights turned to orange, telling all the cars to be ready to stop and pulled the brake. "Stop the car now Baekhyun!" 

"Too late." Baekhyun said and switched the gear and drove the car with a lightning speed. "FOR THE LAST TIME!!!!!"

The car speeded passed the traffic lights zone and reached the other road and Baekhyun laughed so hard while I watched in terrified with my hands clutched at the airbag hiding place.

"That is so fun!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

I shoved him with my arm. 

"And what thats for?" he asked.

"It is not fun! It is deadly, you ing scare the out of me!" I shouted which Baekhyun only gave it a chuckle.

Due to over scared, I fell asleep....

******

"Hey yah, we have arrived." I heard a voice and it jerked me out.

I opened my eyes and saw Baekhyun was already waiting for me at the outside of the car, looking down at me from the mirror. i sighed and unfastened my seatbelt. I took my purse with me and got out from the car.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Doing some little businesses." Baekhyun replied.

I noticed that I was in the middle of wooden buildings, probably houses and weirdly I sensed no sign of humanity here excepted for me and Baekhyun. Many mosquitoes tried to bite me but I swung my hands here and there to scare them off so they got away.

"Where are we actually?" I asked, annoyed.

"In a village." Baekhyun said and then,

"Oh, hi there. Sorry to keep ya waiting." a voice echoed from somewhere around here.

"Here he comes..." Baekhyun said and smirked.