Episode 2

One Last Time

Third Person's POV (In someone house...)

Inside a peach wall house, under the light of the sun, in the living room... A boy with purplish hair was kneeling on a sofa and rested his chin on the top of the sofa while his eyes were spying on a two storey house that covered with green walls and surrounded with roses and orchids. The boy smiled and sat back on the sofa, sighed on all he could and his eyes bored at the door, as if he was expecting someone to knock on the door.

"1, 2, and 3..." the boy counted and right away the bell rang.

The boy excitedly reached for the door as if he knew that he would get a prwsent or what and touched the door knob. Still hand on the silver doorknob, the boy combed his hair with his hand and tried to maintain his face out of excitement. The door slighted opened.

"Hey there." a woman in the middle of 30s that had yellow dress on her body greeted the boy.

"Hi too, auntie." the boy greeted back.

"So, are you ready?" a man in the middle of 40s who was standing beside the woman asked and the boy nodded.

(In Suzy's home)

The boy's POV: 

"Hi there." I greeted with a low voice as the door behind me closed by itself maybe because of the wind or, so it was.

It was an awkward scene where I made an eye contact with a really cute girl, she was pretty but not feminine, she didn't even looked like a mature woman. She had long reddish hair with the bang ended on her forehead, turned to the left. Her style was cool then, a black T-shirt with a red apple picture on the middle and long dark, blue jeans covered her legs. She stared at me with wide eyes and mouth, was she going to vommit or what?

The two adults which suposed to be her parents stared at me but their expression seemed more positive than the girl did. Actually, I had agreed some jobs with those parents to take care of their daughter or something... which gave me some stresses in holiday.

The man who supposed to be the father coughed to broke the silence. "Um, okay. To avoid any more awkwards, let me introduce thsi new young boy. His name is Byun Baekhyun and Suzy, he is going to be your partner." he spoke.

Yeah, well. My name is Byun Bakehyun and just call me with Baekhyun. I really didn't have any ideas how am I supposed to be that girl partner. Suzy... yeah, Suzy... she gonna ruins me down. I needed rest that bad in holidaybut she was a spoiler! I wanted to refuse but those freaking parents gonna pay me with some worthy value of money as the return. All I must did was, taking care of a .

"Huh? But, why?!" Suzy exploded and acted like a baby, so mannerless.

"Shut it up! This is your punishment and I believe that Baekhyun won't do anything to you. He just gonna be your partner, that's all." the father said.

"It won't give any effects on me." Suzy said, arrogant. 

"But, because of your punishment you will leave here while me and your father is going to Thailand." the mother said. 

Those they had to leave her with me? Just bring her up, old folks. What a punishment and as I expeced, Suzy exploded again.

"What?! Mom!!! I really want to follow you guys! I really want! Please bring at least this time!" she pleaded and knelt down on the floor, ruined down her image in front of me. 

Those parents also arrogant and they won't bring their daughter along. Seriously, they all the same to me, being arrogant in one family...funny. Suzy turned into a mad woman and pointed out that she was going to kill herself once her parents departed and her dad said out that I would protect her is she tried to do that. I delivered teem a smile, while in my heart I chose to let her die just like that. And so on, the war ended after the father said out that internet connection would be disable during Suzy lived in the house with me.

"That's enough of it. Mom and I will be going to the airport right now to do some businesses. You will live here with Baekhyun!" the father said and dragged his wife along to the garage and slammed the door behind me. Phew, that was a load.

Now, only Suzy and I left in this living room. Silence occured and without my permission the awkward also joined up. Suzy stared at me and sent me a small smile.

"Hi too..."