Episode 3

One Last Time

(Suzy's POV) 

My eyes forced me to wake up and yes, I woke up much more early than those chickens did. I had no more moods to wake up since I remembered about the purple hair boy, Baekhyun. I wondered how could I remember his name. He looked cute and yet hot, his hair suited with him well and I actually felt so grateful that he had became my partner but I also pissed off when my parents left me alone with him.... I wished I could go to Thailand too...

I sat up and enjoyed the peace moment. This was the first time in my life when there was no alarm sounds from the chickens and my mom. Everything was just so peaceful and I loved it. The night sky still could be seen from the window and the stars lighted up the sky and it match up with a little help from the sunlight. The sun still hid beneath the sky but no longer after thss, the sun would rise and lighted up the sky.

I looked up at my phone at checked the clock. 5:05 am it read and in the notifications bar, there were 2 messages. I clicked them up.

"From mother: How are you, Suzy? Don't forget about those chickens^^ Mother and father has already departed and I hope that you will be doing okay with Baekhyun. Mom trusts him so much in protecting you but, don't makes him angry or something that you wish to not happen will occur on you. Mom already prepares some delicious food for you and I am sure that you will be doing okay^^ Goodbye, honey. Love you~" 

ers... just go on and leave me alone....

"From father: Don't forget your punishment. Don't worry, we will buy something nice for you when we arrive at Thailand. Becareful with Baekhyun. Don't force him to do with you and don't let your guard down if he tries to have a with you. Kill him if needed. Becareful, that's all."

Once again, ers... I gonna kill you that bad and I won't forgive you at all! 

I never expected to have parents like this, had a heart to leave their daughter alone with a boy who she didn't know that much yet. I hate them so much! I switched off my phone and placed it on the table nearby. Since it was still early, why don't I watch some videos first?

(Baekhyun's POV)

Okay, this room was great. Although my sight seemed so blurry after woke up, I stillcould see the awesomeness of this room. There was a king-sized bed with black blanket on it. The tiles were all carpeted with grey carpets. Posters of some animes on the wall and everything was all so cool! (but I prefer my bedroom)

I wondered what Suzy might be doing upstairs. It was early maybe for about 5am in the morning but I didn't have any more moods to sleep on. I guessed, it might be better if I explored the whole house first. Who know if there might be a secret room. Stood on my feet, I started to march on and went out from my bedroom, like a spy in order to avoide any senses from Suzy upstairs. 

My bedroom was on the 1st floor and I was too curious to check the other rooms. Okay, the living room was the big huge room taht controlled the entire rooms on the 1st floor so there was no important to check it out as I would see it daily. Beside my room, there was a small room with some letter stickers sticked on the wall. "Toilet" it said and I didn't have any interests to check it out.

Tip toed, I zoomed into another room. Every so often I explored the whole area of the 1st floor but, my feet never wanted to follow my heart in exploring the 2nd floor, where I might crossed path with Suzy. I didn't wanted to disturb her sleep though. (Spoiler alerts: I never wanted to throw myself in problem just because of waking up a girl's sleep)

(Suzy's POV)

Suddenly, my laptop sutted down by itself. How it was! I was currently watching my very like video (an anime) and the battery went off balckout.I groaned and threw my blanket out on the floor. I was all just like,

"Damn day, how am I suppose to live with this fate?" 

Okay, Baekhyun... that boy... how am I supposed to live with him? Slip that from my mind. My stomach growled (it never growls) which showed to me that I was hungry. I didn't eat last night dinner because I wanted to avoid my father's lecture. The darkness till covered my house, thanked to the lamps because they led me to the stairs. Without making any sounds, I sat on the the stairs and slided down on them and stooped at each stairs, looking around for any signs of Baekhyun. I did this in order to prevent from wake up. Wait, am I supposed to do this stupid things? Snap that.

It tooked maybe for about 6 minutes for me to go down by sliding sloy on the stairs, much longer than I had been expected. I stood up and brushed some dusts on my (sorry for the language) just before ordered my eyes to scan the entire living room. Okay, the kitchen was quite a long way from me and I could see Baekhyun's room on the left.. the door was opened until a small gap caught sight with my eyes. I wondered where he had been.

Tip toed, I headed to the kitchen and reached the refrigerator immediatedly. Gazing for my number one yoghurt, my hand then automatically grabbed the yoghurt and also a spoon. I closed the refrigerator and switched on the kitchen lights, allowing the lights to provide me some lights. I was feeling cold so I didn't need the fan. Silence was my bestfriend at this time as I sat down on the chair, rested my left arm on the table. I enjoyed each moment I swallowed the yoghurt and entered my stomach. It was sour but I like it the most!

"Screeesh..." a scratching sound echoed throughout the area which startled me. Hey, it was a chair in the dining room. Who was there?

I am dauntless as you all knew, leaving my yoghurt on the table, I started an investigation about the sound and headed right away to the dining room. Opening the lamps, I saw that one of the chairs was out from under the table, which was differwnt from what I had arranged last night. There wasn't any small animals could push the chair, not even an inch. There was no huge animals inside my house and if there were, they wouldn't have any interests to push the chair. I shrugged and went to the chair, pushing it back under the table on its original place.

"Don't move around again, okay?" I said and tapped on the chair, as if I got some talents to talk with chairs.

Just before I turned back, I sensed that soemone was spying on me from nowhere. Baekhyun? He was the only one who lives with me now.

"Kill him if needed." my father said... would I do it right now? Is that person was really him?

I shook my head in disbelief. I was not supposed to kill him. I had to turn back, right? What type of ghost I would meet? Hmmm... I wondered... probably Ju-on or a headless ghost or a zombie, snapped that. Okay, I turned back and saw something or mostly someone was running away from the door.

"Hey! Hold up!" I shouted and right away grabbed a fork using my hand to be my weapon, lol... at least I could scratch that culprit.

I went out from the dining room and teleported to the living room once again. I reached the wall and leaned against it. My eyes wildly scanned the area while my left hand searched for the lamps switch on the wall and at last, "Click!" the lights went on and brightened the room. There was nothing.

The store room? Mostly peoplel would use that room when playing hide and seek. I slowly and carefully headed to the store room or the hiding room and saw the door was unlocked. There was a gap between the door and the wall so I clearly could see a figure and a smirked plastered on my face.

"I gonna kill ya..." I thought and opened the door, expecting to meet with a masked guy or, ghost. Then,

"AAAAAAAA!!" both me and Baekhyun shouted in unison as we saw each other face, he must be grateful because I didn't stab him with the fork.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked.

"And what the are you doing here?" I asked him back.

"Don't say to me that I can't explore my second house?" he replied.

"Geez, you are freaking a motherer!" I cussed.

"Mouth... Go on and sleep, I don't have the taste to your . Dismiss." Baekhyun said and rolling his eyes.

"You better prepare some condoms on yours as I gonna break it once you say that thing again!" I shouted.

"Hold up. The thing that you mean don't have bones." Baekhyun said and kicked the door with his legs in order to open it up.

"Shut up!!!" I shouted back, to be honest, my throat really hurt that time...

Baekhyun only laughed and let me passed him, leaving the store room and headed to the stairs. I heard Baekhyun yelled from downstairs,

"Hey, what flavour do you want? Strawberry, mint or chocolate? I only have those flavours." 

I sighed and turned back, still on the stairs. "And what that's for?"

Baekhyun rubbed his nose. "Well, to give little sweet when yo ma . It's better than to taste sour." he replied.

"MOTHERER!!!" I screamed and rushed to my bedroom, Baekhyun the motherer, wait for me tomorrow!