Chapter 3

Secretly Married

All of the people around left already and my friends come to me asking me if I'm okay then I saw Bomi with her poker face.

"Unnie you okay?"Naeun asked with concern

"I'm fine but my head hurts a little! You know it's my first time."I said

"That Sojin ! You should atleast fight her back. Do you want to go to the clinic?"Namjoo said

"No need, I will just go home and have some rest."I said

"Yeah right! Can we sleep over in your house? Pretty please unnie!"Naeun pleaded using her aegyo

"Ew Naeun-ah stop that! You always do sleep over so it's fine."I said while having cringe face. 

Then Eunji and Hayound butted in. "Can we join?" Eunji asked while Hayoung nodding

"Yeah sure! No problem with that, but you know you should ask Bomi not me."I said to them

Then they go to Bomi to ask. I can see Bomi's face annoyed. But I know in the end she will agree.

"Let's go?"I asked them

"Yes, let's go! Wait Unnie, go to your wife. We will ride with Eunji unnie and Hayoung. Bye bye!"Naeun said then they run.

Wtf! Now I'm alone, I need to find Bomi or else I will go home again alone. Although I'm always going alone I'm still not used to it. It scary walking alone on the street. Something might happen.

I find Bomi in the parking lot getting ready to go home. I asked her if I can go with her but then you know she don't want me to ride with her. So I don't have a choice, I just walked outside and ready to go home.

As I'm walking down the street, I don't but I feel like someone is following me. I just walk faster than normal but then they come near to me. A 2 man that look like a drug addict.

"Hey Miss Beautiful! Are you alone?"Man 1 said.

I ignore the man and conitnue walking. Then they grab me, I'm felling scared right now. It's Bomi's fault, it will not happen if she just let me ride with her. Aish. I really hate her.

"Let me go!" I shouted

"No, we will not let go you. We will bring you to heaven and I know you will like it."Man 2 said and it makes me cringe. 

"Lol! Mr, are you a God to bring me to heaven? Is that a joke or what?"I joked still trying to let of their hands.

"I said let me go! Help please!"I shouted. I'm freaking scary right now.

"Go just shout, no one will hear you and help you here. Don't worry we will let you go after we bring you to heaven."Man 1 said, he's really look a maniac. Lord what did I do to deserve this.

Then they bring to a dark street and pin me to the wall. I just closed my eyes praying that someone will pass by so they can see us.

As I closed my eyes, I know tears my tears are ready to fall but then I heard a voice that is so familiar to me.

"Let go of her"The voice said

I still didn't open my eyes but I know that voice. I'm still scared of what might happen.

"Woah Miss! Do you want to join? Do you also want us to bring you in heaven?"Man 1 said

"Wtf! I don't need you, I need my wife so let her go."The voice said

"We will give her to you after doing some thing to her. So go! Shoo!"Man 2 said

"I said let her go! You don't know me!"Bomi said, then I heard them having fights.

After a minute, I'm still not opening my eyes still feeling scared. Then someone hugged me, it was her. My tears started to fell while Bomi hugging me.

"Please baby don't cry! You are safe now. This is my fault, I'm sorry!"She said while caressing my head.

I didn't answer as I'm trying to calm myself from what just happened.

"It's okay. Let's go, I want to go home."I said to her.

"OKay. let's go."Bomi said, she hold my hand but then she take off her jacket and put it on my shoulder.

She's now holding my shoulder as she guide to her car. 

While she's driving, I look at her. "Bomi Thank you!" I said

Then she look at me and smiled. A sweet smile. I didn't know that she can smile like this. 

"It's okay. It's one of my obligation and responsibilities to protect coz your my wife."She said while smiling. The I smiled too.

 

--------------------------------------------

The end! hehe! Chapter 3 is up. Thank you guys for subscribing. I remove the subscribers only coz Rong update a concert date with Bomi tho there's oppa manager on the pic. Still a Chomi update.