Chapter 1

Secretly Married

Chorong PoV

 "Good morning Nanny! Did you see Bomi?" I asked our maid tho I know she already left.

"Yeah! She just left for school"Nanny stated while cooking for my breakfast.

"Here's your breakfast. Go eat so you can prepare for school and won't be late." My nanny said.

Hi! Let me introduce myself to you guys...

My name is Park Chorong 16yrs old. Currently on my senior year on Pan U. And I'm secretly married so sheesh! Be quiet. Only our close friends and family know about our marriage.

I'm married to Yoon Bomi! The greatest Yoon Bomi in our school. Greatest coz you can find all you need. Rich, smart, pretty and a joker. And last the Campus Hearthrob.

I'm secretly married to her. You know Arranged Marriage. 

Her mom and my mom are super best friends so they want us to marry even tho we are both girl. They already decided it whatever the result when they gave birth.

So yeah! I'm married to her for 6 months already amd we are living under one roof. We do the wedding ceremony in US where LGBT is legal.

And I'm getting ready to go to school! Co Bomi didn't wait me so I need to hurry so I won't be late. I hate her. She don't us to go to school together. I always walk alone as I don't have my own car. Lucky her.

"Nanny!! Where are you? I will now go to school! Take care of the house!" I shouted while walking to the front door.

"Okay take care Mam!" Nanny said walking to me.

But before I reached the main gate Nanny called. She's holding a book and I know what's gonna happen. Bomi left it.

"Mam, can you hand this to Bomi? She called that she forgot this book." Nanny explained.

"Yeah sure. Bye Nanny" I waved goodbye to her.

------

As I reached the school gate, I just stand her. I'm waiting for my 2 friends. And yeah! I saw them already.

"Hi, Unnie!"Both of them greet me. I am older than them by 1 yr and they want me to call Unnie coz I'm older. Sheesh!

Their name is Naeun and Namjoo. They know my marriage about Bomi so they always teased me.

"So Unnie what' up? How your married life?" Namjoo asked me. I glare at her..

"Yah! Shut the up. Will you? Or else?"I shouted at her. They know me I became Rongtler when I am pissed.

She shut and we just go to our classroom. Haha! It's so good sometimes being the oldest.

We sat on our perspective seat coz our teacher is coming already. I just.listened to the teachers lecture. Oh! I didn't see Bomi and her friends. Class already started and she left school early yet she's late.

Then I saw them entering the room.

"Good morning Ma'am!" Bomi greeted happily our teacher.

"And why are you guys late?" Our teacher asked.

"Coz we are late Ma'am! Sorry!" Bomi said with her puppy eyes.

"Okay. Sit down for now! If you will be late again in my class, I'll punish you."Our teacher said. Damn! She's so flirty.

"She's do cute" classmate 1

"I know! I hope she's always late so we can see those puppy eyes again"classmate 2

Wtf!! She's not cute! She's irritating. She came late so she should be punish. I just thought it to myself.

 --------

Bored chapter right? I know. ☺

So yeah! Here's the first chapter.