Chapter 2

Secretly Married

Chorong PoV

The lesson starts and my teacher is blabbering about our lecture that I don't understand because I can't focus. I don't know how I can give this book to Bomi without noticing by her fangirls. Ugh! I hate it. The lesson end for our first subject, then the teacher for the next subject came then discussed.

Soon the bell rang it means break time...

The TRIO went to the cafeteria and me just left here in our classrom. Their fangirls are giggling as they walked outside the room. I don't have the apetite to eat as I don't know how to give this ing book to her.

As I don't know how to give the book, I just texted her so she will be the one to get the book to me.

"Bomi, I have the book that you left on our house. Next time, don't go to school so early and please check your belongings I don't bring your things next time. Now, how can I give this book to you?"

And after a minute she replied "Just give it to me when I came back to the classrom. Don't you dare leave it to my desk. I want you to give the book to me personally. Arasso?"

Here she goes again, bossy as always.

I didn't reply to her text as I'm really pissed off. I just wait her in our classroom. After about 15 minutes the TRIO enter the room. She look at me and then smirk. Damn that girl! What's her problem.

I stand up from my desk but Naeun called me. 

"Unnie where are you going? Class is about to start."Naeun questioned me.

"I'll just give it to the Gorilla" I smiled at Naeun. Yeah! I called her Gorilla 'coz the way she eat when we're alone at the house. Naeun and Namjoo know that nickname.

"Okay but are you sure? There's a lot of people coming in they might see you going near to her. If they see you, her fangirls especially Sojin will attack you"Naeun asked and remind me.

"I know! I know! But that Gorilla want me to give it to her. She's so bossy."I said

"Unnie just reminding you, you know her fangirls is kinda psychotic"Naeun said.

"Don't worry about me Naeun-ah! You know me I am Rongtler remember but as long as I can, I don't want to involve in any fight."I told her.

"Okay! You said it already Rongtler! Now shoo go give it to her, our teacher might come at any moment."Naeun said.

So I walked to Bomi's desk as I'm walking to her, her fangirls keep muttering that I can clearly hear.

"Why is she going to Bomi?"

"Is she a fangirl too?"

"She's holding something, she might give Bomi a gift."

Me? Gonna give Bomi a gift? Hell No! And I'm not her fangirl for Goodness sake. I just want to end this, so I walk to her table and her eyes closed so I don't if she's sleeping.

"Bomi, here's the book."I said whispering

"Yah! Yoon Bomi get the book now"I said again still in a whisper way.

I just plump down the book on her table and it's kinda hard so she open her eyes. She just give me a glare.

I go back to my sit. Then our teacher came then lesson start again. The time pass by and it's now end of the class.

"Unnie let's go"Namjoo asked me as we go home together even though we do have different ways.

As we are walking the hallway, I saw Sojin and I know what's gonna happen. She confront me.

"Hey ! I heard you gave something to Bomi. Do you like her?" Sojin asked me in a y way. 

"Duh! No."I shouted.

"Hey don't you dare shouted at me"Sojin said

"So? I don't have the right to shout? Who are you to give me instruction?" I said

"What?"Okay! She's pissed now. 

Then she slap me hard.

"Repeat what you said"Sojin command

"What if I don't like?"I said smirking. That her slap is so hard and I can feel it.

"You "-Sojin

Then she slap me again! As I don't want to get into fight. I just stared at her and smirk.

"What a loser"I told her

Now she's raging, she will grab my hair so I just close my eyes ready for the attack but then I don't feel anything. I open my eyes and I saw Bomi holding Sojin hands.

"Bomi let go of me! It hurts, Your holding my wrist so tight, let me go."Sojin pleaded.

But Bomi is just staring while holding her wrist. You can see how she's holding the wrist. She let go of Sojin hands and you can see the mark.

i am shocked with Bomi's action. I don't know why she did that. She could just let me hurt by Sojin.

We're really friends but not close though our mom's is super best of friends but we're not. 

"Hey we're still not done. I am going back to you."Sojin warned me and left

"Go! I will wait for you."I shouted she's pissed again. Haha

-----------------------------

Chapter 2 is up. ;)

By the way, the Season Greetings calendar are so good. :)