Drunk B.A.P

B.A.P next door

Ok I want to apologize for this beforehand... I had too much fun writing this...  So I hope you enjoy reading it.

You didn’t see B.A.P anymore after that. But they reminded you often that they were in fact living just behind the wall where your bed was because they were definitely not the most quiet neighbors.

One night before a big test, you were really grateful because there was no noise from the dorm. It seemed like they had schedule late and even though you felt sorry for them you were glad that you could study in peace. The nights before were horror for you as it was not even possible to study with your earplugs in. But this night you were finally able to study in peace and so it was no wonder that you didn’t notice the time going buy. However, at around 3am you were disturbed as there was a lot of noise coming from outside your door. After a while it quieted down and you decided to go to bed. After putting on your pyjama, you went to the bathroom to clean your face and brush your teeth. Just when you finished you heard a loud sound like something was thrown at your front door. Then you heard the beeping sound and you noticed that someone seemed to try getting in by guessing your code. You started to panic and went to the kitchen to look for a weapon. Looking through your knives you decided against them. You were not brave enough to kill someone even if they wanted to kill you. So you decided for your rolling pin. With that you were sure able to knock out your attacker. On your tippy toes you moved to your door. Counting to three in your head you opened your door suddenly. With that you sure surprised the person on the other side. But against your expectations they didn’t try to attack you but rather just fell into your flat. Still with your weapon in your hand your inspected the person just to notice shocked that it was Himchan. A very drunk Himchan to that. You stepped out your door to look if anyone was around. Great. No one there. You pulled him inside so you could close your door before going to knock on the door next to yours. You didn’t want to wake up anyone in the middle of the night. You heard someone call from inside: ‘No don’t! You stay here while I go. And don’t try anything stupid!’

Shortly after that, a sweaty Jongup opened the door. ‘I’m very sorry if we’re too loud. We will try to be more quiet…’ He was interrupted by Youngjae.

‘Uppie help me! We need to finish watering the chair. How will it grow if we don’t. Poor little chair…’ With that he started sobbing while hugging Jongup from the back.

You almost laughed out loudly. The situation was too comical. But after looking at Jongup you didn’t. He looked really frustrated. ‘Sorry I have to go now…’

‘Wait… I know you probably have enough trouble already but Himchan fell asleep on my floor… So…’ You stopped him.

‘He did? Stupid Hyung I told him to follow me! Then you must be our next-door neighbour. Zelo told us of you.’ He said while stabilizing Youngjae who now started tickling his neck. ‘Hyung stop it right now. Let’s go to bed now!’

He looked at you: ‘I will come get Himchan just wait a second.’

‘Need help?’ you offered him. He nodded gladly and you went to Youngjaes other side supporting him as Jongup guided to their room. There he threw him on his bed and you covered him with his blanked. That seemed to calm Youngjae down who insisted the whole way that he was in fact not tired and needed to water the chair. He fell asleep as soon as you turned off the light.

‘Perfect. Two down four more to go!’ He grinned at you.

You looked at him questioning. He pointed to Zelo who was sitting on the floor stirring the water in a glass with his finger. ‘I think it will be the easiest to go on with him. Daehyunie hyung is a drunk sleeper so he’s already in his bed. After we get in Junhong we have one room complete.

With that he went to Zelo. ‘Jonhongie it’s no point just stirring you need to drink this or you will be very hungover tomorrow.’ He picked up the glass and put it on Zelos lips. The younger drank it up all. After that, he called you over and you took one side helping the giant maknae up and to his bed. You glanced at Daehyun who was indeed sleeping soundly. As soon as Zelo was lying in his bed, loud music started to blast through the dorm and Jongup stormed off. You covered up Zelo and made your way out. You didn’t make it to the door though. Daehyun pulled you by your wrist so you were now lying next to him on his bed. ‘Uppie come here. You know Hyung loves you very much. Hyung is giving you a hard time… But I love you ‘kai?’ He mumbled in a way that you were barely able to understand him. Then he pulled you into his chest and put a leg over your waist holding you closely. Oh my!!! You thought. ‘Jongup help me!!!’ You called out but Jongup seemed to be busy scolding the leader. After two long minutes, he came back after finally hearing you. He started giggling as he saw you. ‘Hahaha. I never knew Hyung would do that. Normally it’s Himchanie Hyung who does that.’

‘Not funny! Help me!’ You glared at him.  He didn’t stop laughing but came over to pull you out of Daehyuns strong grip. Daehyun grunted displeased but turned around and continued sleeping.

‘Ok now Yonggukie Hyung. He keeps insisting he’s a grown up and knows what he’s doing.’ He sighted. After entering the leaders room he immediately started scolding him.

‘No bad Hyung! I told you to turn that off!’ He went over and shut off the laptop that the leader again after Jongup disappeared.

‘No I need to post that song for our fans. That’s really important right now!’ Yongguk complained.

‘No what you need right now is sleep. Come and lie down right now!’ Jongup scolded him and took away the laptop. You took it and when you saw his phone on his bed you also took that.

‘Fans would really like drunk tweets but I still wouldn’t recommend it. I will put this on the table in the living room.’ You laughed at Jongup and he nodded at you.

Just when you came back, Jongup came out of the room. ‘Nice! Now we only need to get Himchanie Hyung.’ He sighted.

That turned out to be a difficult mission. While the others were all enough awake to support their own weight to a certain degree, Himchan was passed out completely and accordingly heavy. But you finally made it to his room and were able to cover him up.

When you finally closed their door you asked Jongup: ‘How come everyone is so drunk but you’re completely sober?’

‘I was not feeling very well tonight and decided to pass.’ He smiled at you.

‘Well the others can thank you. I don’t want to know what would have happened if you were also drunk…’ You said while he brought you to the front door.

‘Well they should also thank you. Without you this would have been mission impossible. Thank you. By the way… I still don’t know your name…’

‘I’m ­­­_____.’ You told him.

‘Ok thank you _____. Good night and see you again soon.’ He said as you waved at each other one last time before closing the door.

_____________________________________________________________________-

Hope you liked it

gif not mine