B.A.P's door next to my door?

B.A.P next door

Finally, after a long day of moving furniture around and organizing your stuff you took a break. It was already kind of late. So you decided to clean and finish the rest tomorrow. After looking at the fridge and the other things in your kitchen you decided to make pancakes, as you didn’t have the ingredients for anything else. You started mixing the things together and were ready to heat up the pan when you notices that you didn’t have any oil. Too tired from the long day you almost felt the tears forming in your eyes from the frustration. Knowing this was just you being tired and crying wouldn’t solve your problem you took a deep breath and decided to go ask around your neighbours for some cooking oil because you were too tired to go down the street where a small convenience store was. This was also a way to introduce yourself. You took a small cup and went to ring the doorbell of the door right next to you. You heard voices before someone came to open the door.

‘Um… can I help you with…’ Right in front of your eyes was B.A.Ps maknae Zelo in what looked like his pyjama pants. You were speechless. Your neighbours would be B.A.P? Their dorm right next to you? But also Zelo was speechless after he looked down on you and saw what you were wearing. You remembered what you decided to wear this morning. It was your B.A.P hoodie. Crap. Now he will think I’m a creeper fan.

Just then, Yongguk came from behind Zelo to see who was standing in front of their dorm. As soon as he saw your hoodie he asked you angry: ‘How did you find us? Don’t you have the decency to give us some space to breathe? Even though we’re idols we are still human. We don’t need fans at our dorm. Please go now!’

He was about to slap the door in your face when Zelo stopped him. ‘Hyung wait. I don’t think that’s it. Look she’s wearing slippers and has no jacket… You didn’t know we lived here right?’ He asked you.

You were finally able to pull yourself together to answer him. ‘No I didn’t…. I…. I moved here today… Cooking oil… I need oil... I will just… ummm…. I’ll go to ask someone else. I’m sorry… I…. didn’t want to bother you…’ With that you were about to turn around and walk away when Zelo stopped you.

‘If oil is the only thing you need we can give it to you. Give me the cup. How much do you need?’ He asked you nicely.

‘Just a little bit. I’m making pancakes.’ You said as you gave him the cup. Zelo disappeared with your cup and you were left alone with Yongguk who now looked at you shyly.

‘Sorry I didn’t mean to be rude. I’m just a bit sensitive today…’ He said scratching the back of his head. He looked adorable like that.

‘No problem I understand you. And don’t worry I won’t show up here again.’ Just as you said this Zelo came back and you thanked him before wishing them good night and returning to your flat.

Still in trance, you finished cooking and after eating you went to bed. You tried to forget about the incident before but it seemed impossible. So even in your dreams you were bothering them by asking them for many unnecessary things making Yongguk flip.

______________________________________________________________________________

First part done

I hope you like this

please comment

gif is from http://bvngtns.tumblr.com/