Another kind of Vacation

Are You Mine 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why wouldn't Oppa want to meet me when he was originally happy to have me on this vacation with him? The day before he left, I even told him I would find a way to join him and he was also fine with that. Unless, he was serious about taking a step back. He had been looking tired since he picked me up from the airport but now I guessed he was actually feeling sad I was here. Did I ruin some bachelor getaway plans or something? I had all these questions in my head but I ended up being too upset to even open my mouth. I moved to draw my hand away from his hand.

I looked out the window and folded my arms.

"Hey, Don’t be mad.” Oppa said. “I only text that out of...."

He paused.  I waited.

"Out of guilt.." he finally said.

“Guilt?”

“Yeah, Sungbin found out about us apparently and he’s quite upset.”

Great….Of course this was the reason. I shook my head and looked out the window again. The beautiful scenery outside was not helping me feel any better. I kept silent.

“Did he call you?” Oppa asked.

I did not respond, still looking out the window blankly. I got that Sungbin used to date me. I got that Sungbin would always be his precious money-making protégé. I got that Sungbin was in upset at us! What did almighty Sungbin want us to do now?

As I went on with the silent treatment, Oppa kind of gave up talking to me and drove on.

The hour-long journey ended at the front of a beautiful luxurious ski cabin. Oppa went to get my luggage as I followed him to the cabin. He opened the door to a warm cozy living room with a big fireplace. I immediately went to put in more logs into the fireplace. I needed warmth. I was actually feeling physically cold giving my boyfriend the cold treatment. As I squatted in front of the fireplace warming my hands, I could hear Oppa putting my luggage in a room not too far away.

“I’ll make you some hot tea..” he announced as he moved from the room to the kitchen.

I did not respond as I stared at the lovely burning fire in front of me. I started to feel a sad kind of numbness. I headed to Switzerland looking forward to spend romantic moments with my new man but the reality of my past was catching up to ruin it. Unless we were some young Romeo and Juliet who would go all out and die for love, this was an unworthy cause.

I stood up and walked to the kitchen watching Oppa make tea.

“Am I your most difficult relationship, oppa?” I finally broke my silence.

He looked up and frowned at me. Then he sighed. “Not difficult. Just kinda complicated..”

“It’s still considered difficu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter