Youn, The Confidante

Are You Mine 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On Chuseok, my girls were all back in their hometowns which left me alone in the wonder apartment. My family came to visit and celebrated the festival with me as promised. Later that evening, my good old bestie, Younha came to visit as well. I would always treasure my unbreakable friendship with Younha because for the past 9 years, this friend had never failed to call me on every Chuseok holiday and asked if we want to spend it together. Whether we were attached or had our families spending Chuseok with us, she would still call and asked "Hey babe, wanna celebrate chuseok together again?" She was my replacement 'boyfriend' when I was lonely and she was my replacement family when my family could not spend the traditional chuseok holidays with me.

This time, though my family did spend chuseok with me, I still invited Younha over to join us. She came later that night after she was done with her own family chuseok. She brought more food and some nice wine. After spending some time with my family, and they finally called it a night, Younha stayed on with me. We sat down in the living room, sipping wine and updating our lives. 

"I heard from Hyunah you have been too busy and not getting much sleep." Younha brought up.

"Yeah, I guess I'm getting the workaholic syndrome now.."

"Sweetheart, you do know you need good rest to look more gorgeous, right?"

"I know.. I even sleep while sitting up! But to have a real satisfying rest, it can only happen after the show is over. Believe me, the other contestants are as stressed out and losing weight as we go from mission to mission. And because I'm an active idol still promoting with my girls, I get to lose most weight and sleep!"

Younha hugged me like a mother. "Poor babe...you need a loving boyfriend too, you know."

"I doubt any guy can stand my schedules and lack of time for him now.."

"Nope...I bet workaholic Taec would understand." Younha countered.

"Sigh.. It'll probably give him the opportunity to take revenge on me for breaking up with him for the same reasons."

"Hahaha.. that's kinda true. So just move on to someone else. How's the list of Yubin suitors looking? Any prospects who's handsome and could handle a busy Yubin lifestyle? Oh, how about that actor?"

"He's as busy as me, Youn.  We kinda lost touch already...but there's one other... "

When it came to relationships, my dear friend had more experiences and I felt most comfortable discussing my deepest secrets with her than my own wonder members sometimes. Like, my movie date with The Quiett was something I did not share with my wonder members. They only knew I was roping him in to work with me on n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter