Chap 7 - Baby Chick Cheese ball and Cheetos

f(x) 4 Walls - Papi, let’s go!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's Pov

We went home and Soojung said she was tired and wanted to sleep early. I “woof” in agreement. We cuddled as usual and  Soojung soon went into dreamland.  I look at her and wept.

 

I’m sorry Soojung, to have you suffering and I can do nothing but to be just at your side to comfort you. I’m sorry that I’m in this state else I’m definitely ask you to quit and I will provide for you.

 

I did a telepathic call to RiYu and she said that she will summon me as she has stuff to talk to me.

 

 

 

I asked RiYu if she can cast spell so that Soojung will be rich and no need to work. RiYu said she did not know if there is any spell like this cos in heaven there is no need of monies.

 

She then said that she had managed to get Momo, Soojung’s past pet dog. Someone entered. I was turned around and saw

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

walking in clumsily.(Did i surprise you with this? haha... Hope this makes you smile. =P)

 

I asked, “Sorry buddy, we are in serious discussion, I will appreciate that you can kindly let us have this space. Thank you!”

 

RiYu interrupted, “Hey Chicky, so good to see you. Please take a sit. I see you looking good in your this form. So proud of you that you won the competition!” Then she turned to me and introduced, “Amber, this is Chicky, she used to be Momo, Soojung dog. Then she was reborned to be a chick that she saved the lives of her master and his family from a massive fire. She notified the family members of the fire and went into the fire to wake her master, a heavy sleeper. They were all saved…”

 

Chicky chuckled, “But I became a fried chicken. Haha~”

 

I went, “Wow! Impressive and so brave of you!”

 

RiYu mentioned that she suddenly need to attend to something urgently and told me to wait for her to be back. She left like she had lost her precious.

 

Oh, her precious is now not back in heaven cos of me... :(

You guys know who am I talking about right?

 

So the next 30 minutes, Chicky and I had our own great sharing session. I thanked her for what she had done for my Soojung and she shared every bits of Soojung’s life.

 

Out of sudden, RiYu raced in panting and yelled, “AMBER!!!, I think I find a chance for you to be in human form! It is to join this contest!”

 

Without any further info, RiYu grabbed me and flew to here. Chicky followed behind.

 

--outside of stadium—

 

 

Then we went inside of the stadium and it was empty. RiYu revealed this is the place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter