Chap 14 – Soojung’s baby

f(x) 4 Walls - Papi, let’s go!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung’s Pov

 

I threw the cushion back to the sofa and opened my arms wide. She caught my signal and she leapt into my embrace! We were in our blissful embrace when I sensed something was not right.

 

What is it?

 

~YAH, Bur Bur is !

 

I quickly pushed her away and closed my eyes. I nagged, “Bur Bur, put on some clothes!”

 

She yelled, “Yes Mommy!” and loud sounds of her running off.

 

Then for 5 minutes later, I heard there was no sound. I asked, “Are you ready?”

 

Bur Bur answered, “Yes, Mommy!”

 

I sensed that she was standing in front of me. I smiled and opened my eyes and…and…and…I yelled, “~YAH~ Why are you still ?” and quickly closed my eyes again.

 

She pouted, “But I’m in my birthday suit yo…haha…okok, I covered my up there and down there. What else you want me to do? I don’t have clothes to wear, Mommy~” With that, she hugged me and turned me left and right like a spoilt child.

 

Oh ya, she does not have clothes.

 

“Go and find my cupboard of clothes and see which one you like and get dress it. Go Now or I gonna spank your !” I commanded to my baby.

 

Haha, she is my baby right?

 

I waited for 10 minutes and I lost my patience, I yelled, “Are you done? Do you know how to wear a b*ra and p*anty?”

 

She opened the bathroom and I grasped.

 

She looked at me and said in a y husky voice, “How do I look? Mama~”

 

I screamed in frustration, “I ask you to get dress not to wear a dress to go party! Change now into something more comfortable at home and go to out. Go now!”

I waited for 5 minutes, and she shouted, “Done Mommy!”

I opened my eye and I almost fainted, “~Yah, how come you are dress like that”

 

 

She pouted and whined dejectedly, “You say no dress, comfortable at home and go to out right? My attire is good at home and my heels are good to go out, You also wore heels to work. ”

 

I almost fainted and so I picked for clothes for her to try.

 

 

My baby looks good in this style! =)

 

“Rrraw….” It was the sound of my stomach. I’m hungry. I wanted to go to the kitchen to fix our brunch when Bur Bur shouted out and do her aegyo, “I want to cook. Let me cook, I promised you like it, please….”

 

 

I nodded my head and allowe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter