+1 ♣️ ] THE REVIEWS

   ♣️ INTO THE WOODS ]           

INTO THE WOODS

header

reviews

 
header
 

⟪ AHN SOOJIN ⟫ by iismomo
⟪ PLOTLINE ⟫ the adventurous
⟪ FACE-CLAIM ⟫ twice's nayeon
⟪ LOVE INTEREST ⟫ kim taehyung

⟪ STATUS ⟫ ACCEPTED

so, hello there! umm, i dont know what to call you so im just going to call with iismomo. uh yeah, hey there iismom. HAHHA BYE THIS IS SO WEIRD. anyway, thank you for being the first applicant! (well the first one actually dropped out so) anyway, im so excited and the name ahn soojin reminds me of that rapper of smtm, and its really cute.

the nickname tteokpokki is definitely cute. like, walking around and be like 'hey, tteokpokki!' its so cute, yeah. so i think that section is just fine. about soojin's weight, she's actually underweight? so i just want to confirm whether she has a probleim with her underweight condition, or is she happy with it, so yeah. i'd like to have that confirmation? and also about the style, you mentioned that she wears both girly and boyish depending on the mood. please elaborate on which certain mood she wears girly? for example, does she wear girly during hangouts or a date? also, the background mentioned on how she is a loud and boyish girl. so please elaborate on how and who managed to make her wear dress, and why? things like that, yeah. all than that, its really fine in the section of profile.


 on the personality part, im wondering about how she holds grudges. when she holds it, is she one to do anything to execute a revenge or just wait for karms to hit the other person? aand, in the negative trait you mentioned about soojin being forgetful. but in the elaboration, you wrote down that she will remember everything? i will need explanation or fixing for that part.

and for the rest, about her relations with the girls and the boys are pretty clear for me. and, the interview really showed on how you invested into the character, because the way she replies and all gave a vibe of adventurous inside her and its nice how you matched on 'she likes to do aegyo' on the trivia and how she displayed her cuteness on the interview, so i would like to appreciate you on that.

the love interest is definitely a cute relationship. and i can sense an adorable couple coming along the way. never thought of pairing up nayeon and taehyung but it actually sounds pretty cute. but. coughs, anyway. im wondering if you want to have a certain way on how they first met? one on one, or did they meet together in a group? or would you like me to surprise you for their first encounter instead? yeah, i'll need details on that.

overall, your app is pretty cool and cute, i really enjoyed reviewing them. just need to fix up some personality clashes, love interest details, and also more elaboration on the style. thank you, and please have a great day!

⟪ TOTAL APPLICANTS ⟫ 05
⟪ LAST UPDATED ⟫ 19/01

⟪ THE REBEL ⟫ 01
⟪ THE RESPONSIBLE ⟫ 01
⟪ THE FLIRT ⟫ 01
⟪ THE ADVENTUROUS ⟫ 01
⟪ THE QUIET ⟫ 01
⟪ THE FREE PLOT ⟫ 00


REVIEWING ⟫ your character is under process of being reviewed

ERROR ⟫ your character needs some fixing and tweaks before getting accepted.

ACCEPTED ⟫ your character is accepted to the story and will be one of the nominees for the chosen characters.

 
 
 
header
 

⟪ BAE YONGHEE ⟫ by imadreamer
⟪ PLOTLINE ⟫ the responsible
⟪ FACE-CLAIM ⟫ red velvet's irene
⟪ LOVE INTEREST ⟫ min yoongi

⟪ STATUS ⟫ ACCEPTED

First of all, I like how you chose your words on elaborating your personalities. It was really clear and it made a lot of sense, which is very good because I enjoyed reading it. Yonghee looks like a very sophisticated and elegant young lady, even when she's still at a young age. Which, got me wondering: her parents wanted her to grow up with strength and yet still graceful. Does she want that? Is she willing to do so? Does she like being taught that way? Please elaborate on that.

Also, I think you missed the part that the responsible isn't the type to take risks and the idea of being lost in the mountain freaks her out, as you mentioned in your application, it shows otherwise. The negative traits that you stated seemed to clash, as i can't comprehend how one could be a perfectionist, yet disorganized. So, I think you'll either need to explain more on that, or fix that up, yeah.

Right, about the love interest. Do you have a certain idea in mind how you want them to first met? Alone, or with the other girls, while they are taking care of their 'childrens', or how would you like it? Ah, and please mention about something they don't agree on? Their relationship is too perfect, and i deem that the story might be boring if the relationship is all so good, and chill like that, you know? Gotta spice up some things for a dramatic story.

Other than that, your app seems fine and I understood almost all of it, thank you very much for applying!

 
 
header
 

⟪ HAN MInRI ⟫ by klover_jae
⟪ PLOTLINE ⟫ the quiet
⟪ FACE-CLAIM ⟫ soloist iu
⟪ LOVE INTEREST ⟫ park jimin

⟪ STATUS ⟫ ACCEPTED

First of all, I'd like to thankyou for applying on into the woods! So yeah, let's not hide under the bush and get started with the review. I really like how you keep the nicknames simple and realistic, so it would be really easy for me to write with later in the future. Your basics on nickname and fashion style is all clear for me so I won't be touching onto that part. Moving to the personality part. Well first of all, I think the positive ones are nice and it suits the quiet a lot, so good job.

Moving onto the neutral ones. It's mentioned where minri is a naive person, and i don't see any elaborations on the naive part, tbh so can you please elaborate on that one, or maybe delete it if you change your mind. Please do tell me if I missed this part of elaboration! And uh, what's the bad thing about her being observant? For the flirt to cling on her? And as for the rest, I could totally comprehend.

Mentioned on background that minri is a girl who got bullied back in the past, and the description looked very traumatic to her. so um, i'm just curious whether or not it's traumatic for her on the future? whether she avoids guys with big bodies, or get scared whenever someone raise a hand on her. so yeah, just an out of curiosity question since it would be weird for her to feel nothing after a horrible experience on being bullied. But as for the trivias and lifestyle is very well organized so great job!

I love love love how you described her relationships with the girls, it's exactly how I imagine the quiet to feel about the other girls,, so I wouldn't be commenting anything on that. Fyi though! I decided to pull my character out of the story, so it'd be nice if you could change 'Raein' to the charades. 

aoisjdaodijadij oh my god. i find your character and the responsible so freaking cute?? i just. ahh its so cute im sorry for squealing on this, it gives off a strong bond between friends in which the responsible protects minri so much, and its really really nice to see that. and cries, i love how jimin and minri take it so slow. I TOTALLY COULD WRITE THAT FRUSTRATION THING. so much inspiration. grr, i really like the love story part i just want to hug you for that, i. so yeah! just need a little tweaks here and there, explanations here and more elaborations and you'll be accepted!

 
 
header
 

⟪ SONG SAENA ⟫ by narainthesky
⟪ Plotline ⟫ the flirt
⟪ face-claim ⟫ fx's krystal
⟪ love interest ⟫ kim seokjin

⟪ status ⟫ ACCEPTED

I loved your app, to be frankly honest. I love how frank she is with her answers in the interview, just like how you described her in the personality section. the consistency and how you explained on every parts very clearly made me happy. Honestly, I'm rather content because I look for applications that are clear and not twisted around with words, and yours are exaacrtly likt that by how you wrote down only important parts that would help your character develop throughout the story. Your character also has a very evident reason on why she's a flirt and honestly, that's the part where it got me hooked. I also smiled a lot when she mentioned about disliking the charades, because that's what I'm looking for, if I'm going to be honest. I love dramas, sue me. Thank you for applying, love. Have a great day!

One question though, how does she show her caring to people? By being sensitive and sweet, or caring but with a mask, in which she shows her caring through frank truths and harsh words like the quotation used on the personality section?

 
header
 

⟪ min haeryeong ⟫ by zelodegrees
⟪ PLOTLINE ⟫ the rebel
⟪ FACE-CLAIM ⟫ apink's naeun
⟪ LOVE INTEREST ⟫ kim seokjin

⟪ STATUS ⟫ reviewing

aye there! thank you so much for applying. your review will be up soon! (ps. i skimmed through your app and i love the idea of naeun- an innocent faceclaim being a rebel. im crying, looking forward to your app!)