♣️ ] THE GUIDE

   ♣️ INTO THE WOODS ]           

into the woods

header

CHEATSHEET

 

⟪ SUMMARY ⟫ the story basically is about seven girls who lost their way inside the woods. they are forced to stay and survive in the nature. then they met bts, which also had the same fate as them to be lost in the woods. difference is, they've been here for two long years. together, bonds and trust are built, or crumbles. will they make it out? let us see.

⟪ BACKGROUND STORY ⟫ story revolves around the Gotjawal forest, located in Seoul, Korea. Birthplace is allowed to be anywhere but the hometown should be in Seoul, the highschool where all the girls studied at. The age range is from late sixteen to eighteen (1997-1999). Your face-claim are recommended to be at least half korean. If you're going to have your face-claim as an outsider, there should be a strong reason on why they moved to Korea. 

⟪ FACE-CLAIM ⟫ any, really. but idols are preferredcause like all reasons, they have gifs for you to pretty-fy your application, and also easier for me to find gifs and pictures of them. but, others are fine too, but please make sure that they have high quality pictures and a lot of gifs. 

⟪ PERSONALITY ⟫ yes, this part. i guess we all can agree that this part needs the most effort and work and it makes you fall asleep sometimes. but again, i have to know your personality for your character. well, you dont have to use beautiful words and thesaurus to imperess me really, but please make sure you state it clear enough for me to understand. second note is that to have a good balance between a good and bad personality, and make sure they don't overlap. 

⟪ BACKGROUND ⟫ Don't make it too sad neither too fluffy. Life is a rollercoaster ride full of ups and downs. Don't make your character so vulnerable, and don't make them princesses either, you know? i dont expect all of you to have divorced parents or a step sister because man, not everybody has such a life. Also list important ones that would make it easier for me to write and relate to the story. 

⟪ RELATIONS ⟫ Relationships aren't really important to be with families because the girls will be lost in the woods anyway, apart from their family and all. So, please emphasize your relations with the other six girls isntead.

⟪ LOVE INTEREST ⟫ You can make it as long or as short as you want, really. Make it fluffy or cute, or really just however you want it to be. I prefer really unique relationships- and im just going to drop it there shamelessly HAHA. They just met on the woods so don't make their romance as childhood bestfriends and whatsover. Have fun creating your love life. The password is river linked to your female bias. 

 

SOURCE CODETURN IN 

⟪ COOKIE POINTS ⟫ 
01. APINK APINK APINK i've rarely seen any people who claim apink and just geez theyre gorgeous peeps cmon. and twice and red velvet too and really theyre cute.
02. having a neat and decorative layout is a turn-on, man. so yeah, it makes me really happy.
03. to actually feel the vibe that you're having fun on making the app is definitely a plus because,, i want you to have point!
04. having a damn interesting love story will definetely catch my eye
05. and please, i really hate mainstream name like Oh Hana in 90% of aff exo fics. theres like lots of possible names out there, so please be creative.
06. have a detailed explanation on how your character's relation is with the other girls. its definitely what im looking for.