Odd Ties

The Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HOSEOK’S POV

My back was aching like hell, the books inside of my bag were weighing me down hardcore. Sweat rolled down my face, as the sun was torturing my body. I felt so dehydrated that it wasn’t even funny, it was only a moment later I was heading to the ice-cream cart that was right across the street. I found a lonely bench, shaded with trees after I had finished ordering and receiving my ice-cream. Sitting down I looked through my bag finding an old school magazine from when I first started, I really don’t know why but I can remember the very popular couple that were both in the last year. I think it was Seokjin? And Namjoon? Yea that’s right, Seokjin and Namjoon they were a very handsome couple I heard. I never really got to meet those two or ever see them. But I had seen pictures, and I gotta say those two are like the cutest couple I’ve ever seen.  But too bad I never actually got to see them, in real life it would’ve been cool. I wonder what those two are doing......

MEANWHILE AT JIN’S HOUSE.......     

Jin skipped around the house happily. He had just finished cleaning, hearing the sound of a car pull up, he looked outside of the house. Shocked, Jin hid himself inside the closet. “Yoongi... uggh I swear how the hell is Namjoon friends with that creep.” Jin shivered in fear; slightly he pushed the closet door creating a little crack for him to peer through. “AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!” Yoongi’s face was right in front of him; Jin trembled still scared but even more scared by Yoongi himself. “How did you get in!!!” pointing his finger towards Yoongi, Yoongi’s face suddenly turned from emotionless to a judgemental expression. “I have an extra key, don’t you remember?” Yoongi said his voice cold with a little tinge of ‘duhh ’, a thought quickly passed through Jin’s mind ‘Why did Namjoon have to give this creep a extra key to this house ugggghhhhh’.  Yoongi reached behind him grabbing a brown package, labelled with ‘PRIVATE INFO’. Yoongi threw the package into Jin’s hands, “Don’t read that or you’ll regret it, just hand it to Namjoon when he gets back.”, Jin nodded confused to why he couldn’t read something that was being given to his own husband like what?. Jin placed the light package on the bed, going to go grab something to eat. “Namjoon won’t care right? I mean he won’t get angry will he? But then again he doesn’t like people touching his stuff.... But then again this isn’t his it was from Yoongi so... But then Yoongi said to give it to Namjoon and not to read it or I’ll regret it but that means I have the choice if I want.....” Jin said while eating the chocolate. Longingly, Jin stared at the package, wanting to see what secrets were hidden beneath the brown paper. “ it” quickly Jin started to pry the package open, making sure to make it look like it hadn’t been opened. 2 white sheets fell out, with a picture. Interested, Jin looked at them weirdly, because of the name at the top.

‘Kim Namjoon’

“Huh ..?” Curiously Jin skimm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter