The Worst Is Yet To Come

The Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Time ticked past painfully slow, I sat at the back of the class, nothing interesting to do. I stared outside of the classroom window, seeing the other classes doing work. The teacher rambled on and on about these stupid maths equations, that I really didn’t care about. “This is so stupid” I dozed off, waiting for the bell to ring, indicating the end of torturous maths class. “I really wonder why I even bother to come to school, it’s not like they even notice me...” I sat underneath a tree, staring off into space. “Stupid Jungkook and stupid life uggh!!!” I shouted not realising I was actually speaking out loud. “Eeeheeemmm” a voice said in front of me, I opened one eye wondering who was trying to interrupt, my complaining moment. “What the hell...” I felt eyes burning into my skin, I saw a crowd of people glaring at me. I turned and faced the voice that was talking to me, I froze in shock. Jungkook and Taehyung stood in front of the crowd staring at me; I felt my bones turn stiff.  I tried to act as composed as I could, awkwardly I stood up. My brain was shouting to “Run, Run, and RUNN.” Just as I was going to run I heard his irritating voice, “You should try not talking behind peoples back, while they are walking right in front of you.” Jungkook coldly said. “Well, then maybe you should try not walking in front of me while I talk behind your back idiot.” I then gave him a good look up and down and showed a disgusted face before turning around and walking away, leaving the huge crowd in surprise.

 

*THE NEXT DAY

I walked through the halls of Heiden Academy, people stopping and staring at me. I was new to the attention since, the curse makes your presence pretty much invisible to people.  People mumbled as I walked past them, I felt like this was some cliché . I felt guilty for saying what I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter