Story Telling

The Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*THIRD PERSON POV

Hoseok, scampered around his room, grossed out by how dirty it was. Ever since Hoseok was young he hated having things dirty. He stared at the clothes, scattered around the floor. Dirty dishes lay on the counter waiting to be washed, while his bed was totally and utterly messed up. The apartment reflected Hoseok’s life.

 

HOSEOK’S POV

“Well... I guess it’s time to start cleaning!!” I said cheerfully. Half an hour later I was wasted, I wondered how I actually survived in this kind of condition. I walked to my room, the last place to clean up. The sun shone from the window as I opened the blinds, to let some light in. Quickly, I darted across the room in different directions,  trying to shoot the dirty clothes that I picked up from the floor like a basketball player, but that failed terribly. I put some music on to fill the tiring mood, “alba gamyeon yeoljeongpei, hakgyu gamyeon seonsaengnim, sangsadeureun haengpae eolloneseon maennal myeot po sedae!!” I shouted along with the song “Silver spoon or Crow-Tit” it is one of my favourites in this boy group named `BTS’ their album `In the Mood for Love Pt.2’.

 

My hands searched under my bed, reaching for anything that happened to be under there. I felt something hard hit my hand. I dragged it out, looking at the label that read `PRIVATE INFORMATION’, I curiously opened the box, revealing a red fold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter