YeWook Missing Wookie

HyukHae Holiday Mush

 

RyeoWook not really aware of Yesung’s state of mind approached the kitchen where the other had vanished to. He could hear Yesung hesitate with every spoonful he took in which meant the food he’d prepared was appreciated. “I see you are still eating, I am glad you liked it.” He said with a sheepish smile.

Yesung didn’t acknowledge him nor said a word he continued to stuff food in to his mouth. He watched RyeoWook move around the kitchen trying to pick up what had been left of the empty dishes when Henry came in and pushed them aside grabbed ice cream and vanished.

RyeoWook stopped and appreciated Henry’s childish gestures as the boy was usually in a hurry to eat sweets. “Henry don’t have too much or you will give yourself a tummy ache.” He called out to the other worried about him being ill.

That was the drop of water that tipped the glass over for Yesung making him throw the plate of food to the side but instead it flipped over and landed on the floor shattering in several pieces.  “Do you think it is funny that you are flirting with the boys in front of me?” He asked in alow and deep voice trying to control his anger.

RyeoWook’s automatic reaction was to drop to the floor and start cleaning the mess and broken pieces but was grabbed firmly and pulled up. “Yeye, why are you fighting with me tonight? I am sorry I was playing with them but Chul felt sad because Siwon was not here and Henry the kid just wanted to play. I am sorry I made you mad. I wasn’t trying to flirt with anyone.” He said looking at Yesung with confusion and sad eyes.

“I… I…. I don’t like it when you get too close to other’s. I hate the fact that you’ll be leaving me soon and we won’t be together next summer or winter.” Yesung said letting his frustration show.

RyeoWook caressed his hair and smiled warmly at the irritated and frustrated boy. “Is that why you are so upset? Do you want to be upset at me so when I go to my military service you don’t hurt as much as I did when you left?” He asked kissing Yesung’s temple.

“I don’t want you to go.” Yesung replied softly letting his weight fall in to RyeoWook’s tight embrace and finally giving in and circling his arms around the boy. “I love you.”

RyeoWook’s smile couldn’t get bigger at the sound of those precious words. “I love you too.” He had been waiting to hear them for a while because Yesung was a bit of a dry lover who showed his love by actions and detail but not much by words. “Yeye, say it again.” He requested with a soft low tone which was a step away from begging.

“Tsk you are getting too spoiled.” Yesung said with a huge smirk. He carried RyeoWook in his arms and walked down the hall with his lover in his arms.

RyeoWook pouted and patted him gently on the shoulder, “Can you tell me you love me again because when I am gone I won’t be able to hear it.” He said sounding sad.

“I know you’ll miss me. I will make sure of that.” Yesung said kicking the door to their room open. “I have something for you.” He said pointing to a Christmas decorated bag with sparkling giraffes in Santa hats.

RyeoWook jumped on the bed and dove to the bag. “Omo it is a giraffe and he is in a Santa hat and all!” RyeoWook said hugging it and thinking it was a normal giraffe. RyeoWook fiddled it with is when he noticed a small pouch on the plush toy. “What is this?”

NOTE:

I will make sure when you are gone you hear and read my I love you’s often love.

“Yeye I love you.” He said putting his plushy to the side and getting close to his sad faced lover. “Come here. Let’s make love.” RyeoWook said pulling his soft plush lips to his lover’s thin ones. Not getting the reaction he wanted from his lover yet he frowned and slide his knee inside Yesung’s inner leg slowly smirking mischievously, “How about you me?” and winked at Yesung.

“Now you are talking.” Yesung said placing him on the bed before halting all activities to the shrieks in the kitchen.

*** In the kitchen ***

“Who broke my plate?” Leeteuk yelled. “When I find out who this was I am going to put you in your place!” He said in a very frustrated voice.

***From the hall***

“Who gives Leeteuk they can clean up after the morning!” HeeChul half moaned.

“That’s roght hyung because Yeye didn’t mean to break it. It’s all because I am a flirt!” RyeoWook said trying to defend Yesung but in actuality making things worse causing laughter to break out in other rooms.

“Yah RyeoWook just stick to making him happy. I am sure he hates being stopped in the middle of a because mom is yelling at us.” HeeChul chuckled and then the hall and everything went back to being silent again.

***In the YeWook room***

“So where were we?” Yesung asked laying on top of his lover and pecking his lips gently.

RyeoWook blushed and looked away not wanting to let Yesung about his face blushing.

“Are you blushing about trying to make things better and getting me in more trouble or are you blushing because you admit you are y and flirty?” Yesung questioned him teasingly.

“Oh just shut up and tear my clothes off. You haven’t ed me since last night.’ RyeoWook grinned.

“That is because you insisted on making love this morning but I won’t be as gentle this time around. Put on your cuffs and assume the position.” Yesung said commanding his lover and laying back to watch.

 

:D Naughty YeWook.... WHO SHOULD I WRITE NEXT? KyuMin? what do you guys think? I am feeling like KyuMin. :D