Moody HeeChul

HyukHae Holiday Mush

“I think you should put that bottle down.” Leeteuk gave a warm smile to HeeChul who had stopped pouring soju in to his cup and was just drinking it straight out of the bottle. “I am sure Siwon will be here any minute.” He tried sounding confident knowing Siwon had another activity scheduled before he could come home.

“I am fine. I want to be happy and drink and I am not drinking because the rich bastard is not here.” He said bitterly. “I hate lovers they are all the same. I am drinking to be happier.”

“Hyunggie, please stop and play a game with me and Yesung.” RyeoWook pouted cutely at him throwing his best aegyo but failing.

“What are you and Yesung going to let me in your bed if I spend tonight alone?” He asked wittily with a lash of rage.

Yesung shot straight up from his seat. “Absolutely not!” He glared at the ‘happy diva’ accusingly.

“Tsskk like I’d be interested in any of your asses…. Well maybe RyeoWook’s” He replied again fueling Yesung a bit more.

“Stop both of you. It’s Christmas Eve. Let’s play a game.” RyeoWook insisted.

Kangin sighed heavily giving wiggly eyebrows to Henry and motioning towards RyeoWook. He didn’t have to say much for the young boy to understand what Kangin was asking of him.

“RyeoWookssi, I will play with you.” He offered politely walking over to RyeoWook and taking him from his hands and walking him to the living room.

“Ha so if it is not me it’s him eh, RyeoWook?” HeeChul continued making Yesung leave the dinner table and hide in the kitchen.

“Stop HeeChul you don’t want to make the boys angry tonight.” Leeteuk opened his mouth again and Kangin placed a finger on his lips to get him to be quiet.

“I have something for you.” He said pulling on the smaller male and making him forget his ranting to the diva.

“Oh hyung I forgot, Siwon told me earlier when I saw him to give you this.” Zhou Mi Handed him a Holiday Money Holder which seemed rather thin. “He said he knew you’d be mad if everyone opened presents and you didn’t open at least one. He also told me to tell you that..” Zhou Mi stopped when HeeChul’s hand came up and pointed to his lips with his index finger asking him to be quiet.

“Ssshhh I must process this.” HeeChul said not opening the Money Holder yet. “That son of a gave me money because he knew he was not going to be here and to top it off it is probably not much because it is weightless and it doesn’t feel like there is any money in here at all!” HeeChul said abruptly picking the bottle of liquor and putting it to his lips.

“Hyung but..” Zhou Mi tried again but was met with a death glare and decided to stop.

“I am going to my room. I don’t feel good.” He said picking up the bottle and taking it to his room.

“If he doesn’t feel good then why is he drinking still?” Yesung asked eyeing RyeoWook and Henry from the kitchen door.

Zhou Mi caught on rather quick to Yesung’s thought process as the other seemed irritated seeing his beloved RyeoWook in the arms of a tickling Henry. “Ry come in let’s go to our room. I want to exchange our presents tonight.” He said in a gentle voice to his lover who quickly stopped at the sounds of presents and walked to him and followed the other to the room they shared.

RyeoWook absent minded to Yesung’s discontent manner walked to the kitchen and smiled at the other when he saw Yesung was still eating. “Is it good?” He asked with a huge smile. He’d spent all day cooking for them and was happy to see Yesung eating and enjoying his food.

“Mhm.” Was the other’s short reply.

*** HeeChul ***

“I hate you, you rich bastard how could you think I’d be okay with money? It is a special day even if I don’t believe in this. I cherish being with everyone and having dinner together. You left me alone.” He rolled in bed and decided to open the Money holder and see what amount Siwon thought would buy him happiness but to his surprise it was a check and it was blank and signed at the bottom by Siwon and payable to him.

“Son of a he even gave me a blank check probably wants to see me write a modest amount and laugh at how lame I am for writing an amount! But I am not doing it Rich bastard! I just wanted you to spend tonight with me like all couples do!” He said upset at the offense he had taken to getting a blank check. 

With an even eviler plan he smirked to himself as he reached his drawer for a pen. “I will teach you a lesson Mr. I am too good to spend a special night with my lover!” HeeChul reached the blank space and wrote without thinking and when he was done a single tear rolled down his eye. “I hate you, jerk.”

“Babe… baby? Are you okay? Do you need to throw up?” Siwon’s gentle voice came through the buzzed face he was feeling but then again 6 bottles of Soju latter who wouldn’t? Siwon carried HeeChul to the restroom where the diva swatted and yelled between throwing up.

“Go away~!” HeeChul said emptying the dinner in the toilet and dragging himself back to bed.

“But baby I came back as soon as mass ended. Didn’t you like your present?” Siwon said picking up the check from the night stand before Heechul could snatch it away. His grin turned wider as he finished reading the amount. “Baby so you are cashing this fake check for exchange of my heart?”

“If you make fun of me I am kicking your out.” HeeChul said drinking some water Siwon offered.

“Hee, I love you too. I text you that, ‘I would be late because mom made me go with her to mass.’” He offered leaning over to kiss him gently.

“You did? I don’t know where my phone is.” He said trying to scan the room for his phone.

Siwon leaned down to peck his lips one more time allowing HeeChul to curse between kisses as he chuckled at his upset and pouty lover. “So, where is my present?” Siwon teased.

“Why don’t you come under the covers and I will show you?” HeeChul grinned widely.

Siwon removed his tie and ed his shirt letting it fall to the floor as he rushed himself inside the blankets. HeeChul went under the blankets of their bed and showed Siwon his present.

“So I hope you like this, because finding you Star Wars glow in the dark blankets was hard.” He said teasing his lover and pulling him for another kiss.

 

 

:P You guys especting ? Haha well, not yet! :D