Hyuk-Hae Mush

HyukHae Holiday Mush

Holiday Mush

 

DongHae lay in bed smiling like a fool knowing that any minute HyukJae would come through that door ready to spend Christmas with the boys (The Juniors).  He himself had just made it back the night before for his Holiday break. He held a notebook to his chest and a pen still drifting off in thought worried that “something” might have changed in the 3 months he and HyukJae had not seen each other.

Welcome back!

I am not sure if this was the right present or not but I hope you like it. I know it is rather uncreative of me but I didn’t know what you’d need or want since we’ve apart for a few days, weeks, months, years… Okay not years but definitely months which seem like, years. I didn’t even once stop to think what if this sort of present doesn’t appeal to you anymore? What to do? I’ve ran out of time and I prepared nothing so I guess we shall find out later.

Saranghae,

Your Fish,

Lee DongHae

 

He sighed ruffling his hair feeling lame for following HeeChul’s and RyeoWook’s advice and threw the note to the side thinking he should rewrite it to fix the mistakes on it but a loud knock on his door interrupted him. He looked at the giant box sitting in the middle of his and Hyukkie’s room and smiled proudly at how wonderful the package was done but not liking the black paper and red lace and bow around it. HeeChul had really gone out of his way to help him and he didn’t want to upset the diva with his ungrateful actions.

“Come on you said last night you’d come with me shopping for tonight’s dinner and we are almost out of time~!” RyeoWook squeaked as DongHae barely had enough time to grab his jacket and close the door.

**** Much Later ****

Leeteuk hauled a big box in the direction of DongHae but as Kangin interrupted him help with the wine and decorations for the living room Leeteuk was forced to push the box in his room which was only one room away from the Lee’s and he’d have enough time to put it in the boy’s room later. He wondered how many presents Hae had bought for Hyukkie. Thinking about the size now his present to Kangin seemed lame.

**** Dinner Time****

“I’m going to go get ready in case Hyukkie comes.” Hae said sounding discouraged.

“Hae, but we are about to have dinner.” RyeoWook pouted.

HeeChul sensed the boy’s sadness and wondered where his plans had failed. Where was HyukJae and Siwon?

“RyeoWook prepare us some cocktails in the meantime. It wouldn’t be very nice if we started without the rest of our family.” Kangin said with a stern voice cautioning RyeoWook not to fight back and just do as he was told.

*** Hae’s Room***

“Hae he’ll come.” HeeChul said wiping DongHae’s tears and fixing the boy’s hair.

HeeChul looked at his phone and smiled. “Hae Look Hyukkie sent me this like 3 hours ago and I didn’t see it he should be getting here any minute now~!”

Hae’s eye brightened up as he read Hyukkie say he was almost at the dorm but knowing how long the boy took getting ready he was probably still in the closet picking something. “Help me in the box?”

HeeChul put Hae in the box and placed the lid in place carefully. “Are you okay?” He asked hearing something muffled probably a yes.

*** Dinner Table ***

“Where is Siwon, Shindong and HyukJae?” Kangin asked sounding out of patience.

Leeteuk looked around and sighed, “Where is Hae and how many giant presents is that kid giving HyukJae?” Leeteuk asked not liking Hae was not at the table.

“He is in his room. I don’t think he wants to be bothered.” HeeChul said not wanting anyone to spoil HyukJae’s surprise.

“Oh I need to go do something. Has Siwon called?” Leeteuk asked HeeChul with a sad smile. His kids were not all home and it was weird. He waited for HeeChulto act indifferent about Siwon but knew the older was hurt because Siwon was not home yet. He made signals towards Kangin to keep HeeChul busy and the watched Kangin approach HeeChul before vanishing to push the giant box towards Hae’s room.

He was going to read the note because all mom’s have to know what their kids are up to but Yesung walking in to the dorm with Zhou Mi and Henry made him leave the room and close the door.

DongHae waited an hour and then two and finally the tears came and his phone died. “Hyukkie where are you?”

“Hae, Hae are you crying?” He heard the far away voice of his lover but thought he was imaging it. Deciding it was too much and his heart couldn’t bear it he jumped out of the box at the same time that Hyukkie did just to see his boyfriend had been crying too.

“Hyukkie were you crying?” Hae tried jumping out of his box to run to Hyukkie but the box was much too big and he stumbles on his way out but Hyukkie fell before he did and caught him in his arms.

“This was your present?” They asked each other at the same time while tears still rolled down their cheeks.

“I didn’t have time to go shopping.” Hae admitted shyly.

“Neither did I, I am sorry.” Hyukkie said pecking him. “You are the best present I could have received.”

“I love you too Hyukkie.” Hae said sobbing softly in HyukJae’s embrace.

“We only get a few days.” Hae pouted.

“Then it’s best we don’t waste time.” HyukJae said getting on top of his lover and sealing their lips.

......

 

What now? Will this be a one shot? A dorm story? I am not sure I wanted it to be one shots but now I got a scenario for each couple :/ What to do? Should I give you guys more stuff? I think I will turn in to a Holiday Story of Christmas :D Enjoy the first short Chapter. Idea or suggestions welcomed as always watch your tone :D