Extra-Ordinary (WooHyun)

INFINITE ONE SHOTS

Woo Hyun x Reader (Fluff)

It was a cold evening. But your heart is definately warm. It might sound mushy but its been a long time since you last saw your boyfriend and you miss him so much. You were singing to Infinite's Man In Love while cooking your boyfriend's favourite spaghetti. Your boyfriend has a weak stomach, so you are always cautious with what you cook for him. 

You havent seen Woo Hyun for nearly a month ever since their world tour kick off. Altho the both of you have been dating for awhile, you still cant get use to not seeing him for a long time. Maybe its true what Hoya says, that you being Woo Hyun's girlfriend definately makes you as clingy as he is. But you dont care, you love Woo Hyun clinginess and greasiness. 

You heard your front door open and you smile in delight. It must be your boyfriend. No one else knows your password except for your parents who live far away from where you are.

"JAGIIIIIII. IM HOMEEEEEE. WHERE IS MY JAGI???!!" Woo hyun whines thru the entrance hall.

"Im here in the kitchen, oppa." 

A muscular pair of arms hug your waist, blowing kisses down your neck. You close your eyes, inhaling the faint smell of his cologne.

"Hi, oppa." You turn off the fire and turn around to see the face you have miss so much. You wrap your arms around his neck and gently place a kiss on his lips. He kisses you back, but Woo hyun is never dominant. He will always let you have your way. 

"Did my princess miss me too much? That kiss was kind of rough". He smirks as he wipes the saliva off his mouth. You beat his chest, shy at his boldness.

"Ah, i get it. I wont kiss you anymore next time." You walk away to grab the plate and utensil so that the both of you can have dinner.

"Jagi, dont joke like that. Its too funny" . Woo hyun chuckles as he grab a drink in the fridge.

"Well, im not kidding". 

"Jagi...." He whines as you ignore him.

"JAGI YA..." 

You lay the food on the dining table and sit without answering him. Its fun to play with your boyfriend once in awhile. You keep up the act but not for too long. Woo hyun decided to use your weakness, and that is him pouting.

"Jagi.... wont you kiss me now?" He pout looking at you.

You look at his eyes and then his plump lips that you love so much. Even tho you badly wants to kiss him, you decided its funny to see your boyfriend that way.

"Jagi.. " His face is so close to yours that you swear you can hear his breathing. Woo hyun suddenly kisses your lips, making you open your eyes wide with surprise.

You make an effort to push his shoulder but he insisted. You were shock at his determination. He was never forceful. Just as you were about to enjoy the kiss, he pull away smiling like a dork while looking at you.

"What was that, Nam Woo Hyun!" You shouted acting like you didnt enjoy the kiss.

"What? Im just showing how much i love my girlfriend." He smile cockily while mixing the pasta.

The situation was so awkward that we ate our pasta quietly. Atleast you was. Woo hyun was making those MMMM AHHH noises while eating the pasta just to show how nice it was.

After dinner, Woo hyun helps you with the dishes as you crash yourself on the sofa.

After a few minutes, he came to the living room with a plate of cut fruits. 

"Do you want to watch a movie?" He says switching on the tv.

"Im ok with it."

"Have you seen our interview recently on Music bank?"

You shake your head as he is busy finding it on Youtube.

"Lets watch it then."

He place himself next to you, one of his arms wrap around your shoulder.

After a while of watching, you came to the part where Woo Hyun was ask about his ideal type and he , as expected will say Inspirits.

You suddenly cough up and he pat your back while gesturing you to drink the warm water.

"Ya, eat slowly. The fruits is not running away."

"You are so predictable, oppa. Ideal type? INSPIRIT? I am not even an Inspirit, im a down right EXO-L."

"But your bias in Infinite is me."

"WOAH, HOLD THAT THOUGHT NAM WOO HYUN. MY BIAS IN INFINITE IS L OPPA AND THAT WONT CHANGE"

You dont know why you are both argueing over this but you find this too cute to just let it pass.

Your boyfriend remains quiet , looking at the tv screen.

Then you hear him mumble. "Extra ordinary."

"Hmmm? What did you say, oppa?"

His eyes is fix on the screen as he say it , "You."

"What me? Look, im just kidding oppa. You know i love you much more than all of them". You grab his hands to tangle your fingers together.

"I know. Thats why i said that." 

"Said what?"

Woo hyun turn to look at you while tightening the grip on your hand. "You are extra ordinary, Y/N ah"

He continues, "No matter how many times you say or talk about another guy to me, your eyes always betrays you. Thats how i know i dont have to be jealous, because you always have those beautiful eyes on me."

You cringe a little with his greasy words but you know he means it.

You snuggle your face at his neck, smilling.

"You will always be extra ordinary to me. I love you." Woo hyun kisses the back of your hand as the both of you resume watching the interview.

STARDUST MV BANK (the interview Woo hyun and reader was watching)

A/N : Feeling so fluffy today so here is some Woo hyunie for all of you. 

GIF credited to owner.