Just In Love W You(SungYeol)Part 1

INFINITE ONE SHOTS

Sung Yeol x Reader (Angst x Fluff)

"Darling, where are you?" Sung yeol, your choding boyfriend ask cutely over the phone. You cant help but smile at his aegyo.

"Mmm. How about you guess oppa?" . You hear him sigh and you find it more adorable of him. 

"Y/N, im freezing to death here. Stop playing." You just smile as you know he is totally freezing and you can hear it from his voice. No. Actually , you can see him pretty well from where you are standing. You just wants to pull a little prank on him cause its been so long you didnt hug the man of your dreams. 

He was available today. Nope, Lee Sung Yeol of Infinite doesnt have any concerts to perform at nor a jungle where he is weirdly calling a lizard "Sung gyu". He is yours for today. You dont care how many minutes or hours, what matters is, he is yours for tonight.

"Y/N, are you there? HELLO?" He is practically screaming now and people around him is starting to look at him. 

"Oh, oppa. Im sorry but i cant make it tonight.. Err, some work havent been done. Im so sorry." You were inside the cafe looking out at your boyfriend who is standing in the cold outside.

Your heart beats faster and a smile form as you can see he pouts from where he is standing.

"But.. aish. Okay then, i will see you next time" . You saw him slowly turn around to make his move and you quickly get up to follow him. You see him hanging his head, still pouting.

"Oppa, do you miss me so much that you are still pouting?" 

"Mmm? No,im not.. Wait. How did you know i was..?" He turn around and saw you standing there right infront of him.

He hang up the phone and look at you , shaking his head while smilling , "of course you knew. You are such a bad girl!" He reach out for your waist and kisses your cheek.

You can feel the coldness from his lips and immediately feel guilty about it. You start rubbing your palm together to get every little heat and carass it on your boyfriend's cheeks. 

"Mian oppa. Jinja. I was just playing with you, i didnt know you will get this cold." 

"Well, you have to treat dinner then." Of course your choding boyfriend will have you punish for making him suffer.

You decided to have chinese food and immediately started ordering as soon as you reach. You just want a hot steaming jajangmyeon to fill your empty stomach.

As you were catching up on your work loads to your boyfriend, a few girls came to your table as they immediately recognize Sung yeol. Who wouldnt? That tall and slim figure with his striking red hair, is not at all difficult to spot. And with no mask on. You have constantly told him to atleast wear a mask, just to be more discreet. But he always shut that idea saying everyone knows the two of you are dating so why bother covering up? He is stubborn and you cant blame him.

"Omo!Sung yeol oppa can you sign for us please? here here!". The girl in blue parka is shrieking while gesturing Sung yeol to sign.

Sung yeol being kind as he always is just smile and sign for the fan. After her, another one came. And then another one. Until our food has arrive they keep on coming. Your presence wasnt acknowledge and you are okay as it always happens that way. Getting a little bit frustrated, you get up to go to the ladies. As you move to get up, your arm just SLIGHTLY hit a fangirl's arm as she stands right beside you. 

"Ouch, that hurts!!! Why did you do that for?" She practically scream and starts rubbing her arm. You shoot her a confused look and you swear you saw her smirking. 

"Oppa, look at what your girlfriend did to me!!" She whines. Sung yeol who is oblivious to the surrounding as he is busy entertaining the fans, look at me with a confused look too.

"Oppa, i didnt. I didnt do it on purpose. I was just trying to go to the.."

"Y/N, apologize to her now." Its okay if he interrupts you but APOLOGIZE? 

"NO" you said while looking directly at his eyes.

"Y/N, you have to say sorry if you hurt someone isnt it?"

"BUT I DIDNT HURT HER ON PURPOSE. YOU ARE MAKING ME APOLOGIZE FOR SOMETHING I DIDNT DO"

You dont bother to wait for him to say anything. With all the strenght left, you walk away from the restaurant. 

Tears stream down your cheeks as you walk your way home. Your phone rings , for god knows how many times. You knew it was him. But you were damage. Your feelings were hurt. He is the last person you want to speak to now. Not when he choose his fans over you over something you didnt do.

 

A/N : There will be a part two of this one shot. I hope im doing fine so far. Hope all of you enjoy this even if its short (: 

-H

 GIF is credited to the rightful owner.