Chapter 2

Fate?

After arriving at the new house, both the groups unpacked their stuffs and went to the living room to await further instructions.

PD : Ya guys, before the babies arrive, u have to spilt into pairs arraso? i have written all your names and u all are going to draw lots to determine your partner. Should SNSD or Suju pick the lots? I will let you all decide among yourself, arraso? 

Taeyeon : We are not really that picky since we already know the oppas so well. 

Jessica : Yah! Havent you all heard Unnie? Draw the lots yourself. 

Donghae : Its only the morning and you are so cold to us already, who got on your nerves today princess?

Leeteuk : Arraso then, we will pick the lots. Yah i hope i dont pick Sica *winks at Jessica*

Jessica : Yah oppa I don't want to pair with you either! *pouts*

After drawing the lots, the groups are divided into the following pairs :

- Jessica & DongHae

- Taeyeon & Leeteuk

- Sunny & Sungmin

- Yuri & Yesung

- Tiffany & Siwon

- Hyoyeon & Eunhyuk

- Sooyoung & Ryeowook

- Seohyun & Kyuhyun

- Yoona & Kibum

 

Jessica : Yah what is this! im paired up with hae oppa *pouts*

Donghae : Yah am i that bad? Consider it your honour to pair up with somebody like me *Laughs*

** As this story is mainly about Haesica, i'll only focus on them for the first few chapters. **