Chapter 1

Fate?

SNSD & Suju were both packing for their 3 month stay at the new house for the awaited variety show, 'Hello Roommate!'.

- SNSD'S DORM -

Yuri : Geez. The script expect us to do some icebreaking with the boys for the first episode. We are already so familiar with each other after so many years whats the point of the icebreaking, urgh. 

Tiffany : We probably have to icebreak with the babies not the boys! You gotta chill my girl its just 3 months, plus we have to make the first episode interesting to attract our viewers!

Taeyeon : Yo girls, you have 15 minutes left to pack your stuffs! We have to reach there by 11am, its already 945am.

- SUJU'S DORM -

Leeteuk : YAA CAN U ALL STOP FOOLING AROUND, WE HAVENT EVEN START PACKING AND WE ONLY HAVE 15 mINUTES LEFT !

Eunhyuk : Ohmygod so fast?!! OK IM RUSHING

Heechul : Ya have u all read the script, they say we have to do icebreaking ?! What the hell we already know each other so well whats the point man, this show is gonna be so boring.

- 15 Minutes Later -

PD comes to speak to them @ the lobby. 

PD : Ok everyone i know u have some issue with the planning of the first episode, but i have to emphasize that regardless of how close the two groups are, the icebreaking is to introduce yourself to the babies and viewers. I purposely chose this two groups because i know of your close friendship.