Will We Ever Meet Again??

A Moment to Remember (One Shot)

LAST CHAPTER ;) thank you for reading this story guys! love you! ;)

`'`'``'`''`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`

Ji Young's POV

 

"AAAHUGH!" i flopped down on my bed tired, *sigh* i closed my eyes and slowly i could invision kikwang again *giggles* this was probably the best birthday party ever..haha. HEHE I GOTTA TELL MY FRIENDS!!

20 MINUTES AFTER PHONE CALLS

im so tired i striped myself and hopped inside the shower. And played some music before the water came running down. i closed my eyes as i washed my hair, i imagined seeing kikwang again he came and gave me a hug h-- *scoffs* PARK JIYOUNG! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING H--!

"Honey is something wrong?" whoops was i to loud? -_-

"HAHA..HA its nothing Appa."

"Arasso, your moms almost done cooking dinner come down in a few."

"NAE!" then i got back to reality....what am i thinking. This was probably only once in a life time and i cant see him ever again!!! augh such a pabo! i should have taken pictures with him at the photobooth....augh now i regret it! whyed i even bother to act cool and pretend i didnt like him??!!! im such an idiot now i wont ever have any memory of him and soon his beautiful face and eyes will slowly disappear. -_- Pabo...PABO...PABO!!!!

I got out and changed then heard my phone rang.

*Fiction, Fic--"

"Yobosaeyo?"

"Yah! PARK JI YOUNG!" i quickly jolt back

"Nae...Unnie?"

"I heard from your friends that you met a guy at the party, your day dreaming about him now huh?? Hahah i win the bit give me my 20 bucks!"

"Ani, aniyo! i didnt...."

"Yah! dont lie with me!"

"Aish, arasso arasso i'll give it to you tomorrow!"

"Assa! haha new pair of roller skates for me!"

"yea and nothing for me -_-, well ill talk to you later Unnie, i got dinner."

"Arasso"

-end call-

Auagh no fair now i have to wait another month for my allowance.

*sigh* snap out of it JiYoung.....theres no use......

'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`

* 5 MONTHS LATER *

"Appa! Jaebal!! i dont want to go, i have other plans with my friends!" i said struggling to pull back

"Andwae! your already here so just enjoy it!" father said tugging me towards the beige house....wait. why does this place look so familiar?

"But Appa, i dont know half t-- AH!" Appa let go of me, making me fall down on my  and turned to the lady in front of him.

"Oh hello Mr. Park! im glad you came back and you to JiYoung" Came back???? what does she mean by that ive n-- *gasp*...OMO! this is! that! *gasp* i quickly stood up rubbing all the dirt away and bowed.

"Nae, Annyeonghasaeyo! it's nice to be here...again!" i guess my ThanksGiving isnt going to be wasted?? ;)

"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"

"Jiyoung you're back!"

"Chae Won!" Chae Won came running to me and we both gave each other a hug.

"So glad you came because of you and your dad made the party way better, made everything... more fun then we thought! so glad you came!"

"Haha me to!"

"To bad some people here from last time couldnt come..."

"Oh yea?"

"Yea, well you can go over there with Ji Eun i got to go help out, seeya."

"Oh, arasso."

*sigh* i guess he's not coming...i didnt dare to ask. what if she knew i liked him? Bored i went over to the game room and decided to play a game of Pool myself. I held the stick and aimed for stripe # 2 t--

"I see your playing pool" *gasp* i turned around quickly to see the familiar face, slowly a shy smile formed on my face

"*chuckles* Annyeong, long time no see"

"Annyeong...Kikwang...heart

                            

                                                                              ~ ~The End.....~~

\

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLZ!!!! XD