Chapter Nine

Innocent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There's an extra character. Sorry for his fans/supporters cuz he has a bad role here. And Sorry for MyungStal and MyungZy shipper cuz there won't be any sweet moment between the two said couples ☺

 

I encourage you guys to leave a comment please.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Suzy's POV

It's exactly 30 minutes since Krystal went outside. I was worried at her, maybe she got really pissed at my teasing. Yeah she really is a brat and hard headed sometimes just like me but she's really sweet and caring. She just turn everything into jokes. I'm really worried about her so I decided to go outside to look for her. I'm busy looking for her for about 10 minutes until I finally saw her. I was to surprise her when I heard a male voice talking to her.

"Krystal please, give me another chance, I promise I won't do it again"

"You already promised me that, but you still do the same" Krystal said. I peek on them to see who it was, well I already have an idea who that guy is but I just want to make sure.

"But I promised this time, it won't ever happen again, just one last chance Krystal, one last chance"

"I'm sorry Myungsoo oppa, but I can't trust you anymore" Krystal said. Yeah it's Myungsoo, the guy who cheated on her.

Krystal was about to go inside when Myungsoo stop her by holding her hand.

"Krystal I'm begging you" he said.

"I'm so sorry oppa, I really have to go" Krystal said then leave.

"I won't stop until you forgive me Krystal" Myungsoo said before Krystal could enter the door.

Krystal saw me standing near the main entrance door of the company, she was shock for a seconds but get herself composed.

"You're looking for me?" She asked me as I nod "you miss me already Suzy-ahh?"

"Of course not" I said.

"Just admit it Suzy-ahh" how can she joked around like this? I know she's still hurt about what happen to her and Myungsoo.

"In your dreams" I and she pout so I pinch her cheeks "you're so cute SooJung-ahh" I said. She just look down 'wait? Is she blushing?' I thought "hey!" I snap my fingers in front of her to get her attention.

"Y.....yes?" She stutter.

"You seem lost Krystal" I said, she didn't response so I "are you mesmerize by my beauty?" She just look away "SooJung-ahh" I cupped her face so she can look at me, and with that I visibly saw her pinkish cheek "I'm just kidding okay?" I said as I giggle at her cuteness.

"Y.....yah Suzy Bae" she said while pouting "I hate you"

I laugh at her "I love you too" I said, and with that she walk so fast leaving me alone.

 

Krystal's POV

"Y.....yah Suzy Bae" I pout "i hate you" she laugh at me.

"I love you too" she said. I blush so bad at her remarked, well she always said that to me whenever I said I hate you to her, but this time, it has a different feels, So I walk as fast as I could so that she won't see my face which is as red as Snow White's apple.

"Yah Krystal don't leave me" she said and I heard that she is running so I fastened my paced. And there she is, she caught me. She put her arms on my shoulder "you run so fast Krystal" she said while panting.

"Serve you right" I said. She didn't response cuz she's still catching her breath.

As soon as we enter my office, Suzy suddenly open up about our deal.

"Uhm, Krystal" she said and I look at her "about the deal"

"Don't worry Suzy-ahh, I can wait" I said cutting her off. I actually didn't feel good now because of what happen earlier between me and Myungsoo so I don't want to have another argument with Suzy.

"Well, about that, actually I already think about it" she said while looking at me "and yes" she said. I was confused at her answer.

"Yes? You mean?" before I could finish my sentence she already nod. "Really?" I asked.

"Uhuh" she said. I was really happy, finally I will be able to sleep with her again (no, that's not what you think). I hugged her because she really makes me happy "h.....hey! C.....can't breath" she said so I released her from my hug.

"Sorry Suzy-ahh"

"Maybe I'm gonna experience that again tonight" she said with a pout.

"Don't worry, I won't hug you tighly like what I promised earlier" I assure her.

 

Author's POV

Meanwhile with SooSic

"Since I'm not able to check your resume earlier" Jessica started "I want you to sit down first while I'm reviewing your resume alright?"

"Okay, thank you" Soo smiled.

Jessica started to open the envelope that Suzy gave her earlier in the morning. She pretend to check the resume of Soo while secretly glancing at her. After some minutes, she decided to talk.

"Soo" Jessica called her and Soo quickly stand and went to Jessica's table "you may sit down" she said pointing to the chair in front of her table. Jessica just look at her with a plain expression, Soo is so worried that maybe she didn't pass the high standards of Jessica.

"Are you nervous?" Jessica asked her.

"Yes I am, so much" Soo said.

"Don't be" Jessica said "well, I already checked your resume, and maybe Suzy told you that I'm not impress at the written ability in a resume right?" Jessica looked at Soo that's actually looking at her also "so I've decided that I'm gonna accept you here in my company" Jessica was cut off but Soo.

"Are you serious Ms. Jung, I mean Jessica?" Soo said full of happiness and Jessica just nod at her as a response "wow thank you so much Jessica, I promise I'll do all my best for this company" Soo keep on bowing which earn a giggle Jessica.

"Alright enough with that, you might hit you head on the table if you continue that" Jessica said.

"Sorry"

"It's alright" Jessica smiled.

"Uhm, So when will I start cleaning the office?" Soo asked. Jessica's eyes widen at Soo.

"Huh? What do you mean cleaning?" Jessica asked her back.

"Cleaning the offices here in your company" Soo clarified.

"Ahh" Jessica said understanding what Soo means "who told you that your going to work here as a cleaner?"

"Huh? So I'm not a Janitor?"

"Of course not"

"Security Personnel?" Soo asked again.

"No"

"Driver?"

"Nope"

"Electrical Operator?

"Urgh No" Jessica said "you're not part of that job okay, I'll call the brats first since both of them sre involve in this matter" Jessica said and call Suzy to come to her office with Krystal. After few minutes, the two arrived.

"What do you want unnie?" Krystal asked.

"Alright, I want to inform you two that Soo is already part of our company and"

"Well unnie I'm not surprise" Krystal cut her sister off.

"Sica unnie really?" Suzy asked happily.

"Yes Suzy"

"So why did you call us unnie?" Krystal asked.

"Well, I call you two because I want to tell to you" Jessica said looking at Suzy "Suzy that you're not going to be my secretary anymore" Suzy was shock at Jessica's word.

"Unnie what do you mean? Are you going to fired Suzy?" Krystal asked worriedly.

"Of course not, that's the reason why I call you two, I want to clarify things out" Jessica said.

"So what do you mean that's she's not going to be your secretary anymore?" Krystal keep on asking since Suzy is still on shock.

"SooYoung is going to be my new secretary" Jessica said which make the two look at Soo "and Suzy is going to be your secretary" Jessica said pertaining to Krystal.

"My secretary?" Krystal was shock and yet so happy at what her sister had said.

"You don't want to?" Jessica said. Suzy still can't absorbed what is happening.

"Of course I want to unnie" Krystal said and hugged her sister "you're the best unnie, I love you so much" Krystal whispered.

"I know I know, I love you too brat" Jessica said and smiled.

On the other hand, Suzy is still on her own world.

"SuJi-ahh" Soo called her "are you alright?"

"Ahh, uhm, yeah unnie" Suzy said "I'm sorry"

"Suzy-ahh aren't you happy that you're now my secretary?" Krystal pout.

"Of course I'm happy SooJung-ahh" Suzy said pinching Krystal cheeks "I was just surprise at Sica unnie's decision, I mean, I really don't have an idea about this"

"So it means you're still not fully happy Suzy-ahh" Krystal said a bit sad.

"Yah no Krystal, I said I was just shock, I didn't say that I'm not happy" Suzy explained but Krystal didn't response "hey Krystal believe me, I'm happy, I really was" Krystal looked at her.

"Promise?" Krystal asked 'why is she acting this way?' Suzy thought.

"Yeah promise" Suzy said and Krystal smiled.

"Ahem" Jessica butted in "are you two done with your drama?"

"Sorry unnie" Suzy said.

"Are you really fine with that Suzy?" Jessica asked.

"Yes unnie" Suzy smiled.

"You're salary will still be the same"

"I'm not worried about the salary unnie, actually I'm more worried at Soo unnie" Suzy said.

"Suzy-ahh don't worry about her, unnie will gonna take care of her, right unnie?" Krystal said looking at her sister.

"I will, of course" Jessica said "so you don't need to worry about her, I'm the one who'll gonna guide her" Jessica assure her "and since Krystal always wants to be with you, I'm giving her a favor, right SooJung?" Jessica teased.

"Unnie" Krystal said cutely.

Soo just watch the three of them smiling. 'I think I'll be able to adapt this environment faster than I can imagine' Soo thought.

"Unnie" Suzy snap her fingers in front of Soo "are you excited to work?"

"I am" she said "ugm, Ms. Jung when will I star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter