Chapter Eight

Innocent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys, sorry for the late update. I have a new story. It's a SooSic one shot random collection, please do support it too. Thanks ✌

Please post feedbacks/comments ❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

SooYoung's POV

"It's alright" she said. Her voice is somewhat familiar. I tilt my head and I was shock to see who I got bump into.

I was still looking straight at her with a shock expression. I didn't know what to say. I can see that she was also at the same state as mine.

"Soo" she said. I just look at her for more than a minute "Soo" she said again.

"K.....Kahi unnie" I manage to say. My eyes are now blurring with tears that was about to fell down anytime soon. I didn't know what to say next. I really don't know what to do actually. I was stiff at my position still looking at her with teary eyes when she suddenly hugged me. I was surprise. I really was. Her hugged tighten and there it goes, the tears that are threatening to fall finally went out from my eyes and I can't control myself, I hugged Kahi unnie I hugged her so tight that I didn't want to let her go. I was crying so hard. So hard that my sob can be heard by the two other girls that's behind Kahi unnie. She rubbed my back while rubbing the back of my head just like before, that's what she always do whenever I cried in her arms. That's her way of saying that she's just here with me, that she won't leave me no matter what happen.

"Unnie" I said still sobbing while hugging her.

"Ssssshhhh it's alright Soo" she said in a very low voice that only me can hear it. Kahi unnie broke the hug.

"Let's go on a more private place" she said while cupping my face and wiping my tears. I just nod at her. She told the two girls to go back to the office and they nod. Kahi unnie hold my hand and we went to a restaurant.

When the waiter arrived, Kahi unnie order a food for us. I stayed quiet. I didn't know how to start a conversation with Kahi unnie. After all the things that happen, it seem that all my strength when it comes to interacting with others are all gone.

"Soo" I flinch at the sudden call of unnie.

"U.....unnie" I said. We are sitting on the opposite side but then Kahi unnie went to my side and hugged me again, and I cried again in her arms, just like before, when things are all fine.

"I missed you" she said.

"I miss you too unnie" I said in between my sob.

We stayed like that for about five minutes until unnie broke the hug.

"How are you?" She asked.

"I.....I'm fine unnie"

"How's Suzy and Nicole?"

"They're both fine unnie, how about you unnie? How are you?" I said still sobbing.

"I'm doing good Soo"

"How's mom?" I asked a bit hesitant.

"Mom is fine, actually she's worried with the three of you" she said with a smile. I smiled at her. Not long after, the waiter arrived and put our orders on the table and we started to eat.

 

Suzy's POV

Right after Sica unnie saw SooYoung unnie, we hurriedly went to her place. I saw Soo unnie bump into someone, and when I realize who it was I stop on my track. I just look at Soo unnie who keep on bowing her head apologizing without even looking at who it was. Krystal and Sica unnie also stop from going to Soo unnie's place when they found out that I was too far from them already.

"Suzy what's wrong?" Krystal asked me after they went back to me. I didn't response, instead I just look straight at Soo unnie. Both of them follow my gaze.

 "Suzy?" Sica unnie wave her hand in front of me. I look at her "who is she? Do you know her?" Sica unnie asked. I nod at her and my gaze turn back to Kahi unnie.

"Suzy-ahh who is that girl?" Krystal asked me with a worried face.

"Kahi unnie" I said shortly. I can see that both of their eyes went wide open because they already knew that Kahi unnie is the legitimate daughter of our adopted father.

"Let's go get SooYoung unnie now" Krystal panicked "they may hurt her"

"No. Kahi unnie will not gonna do that" I said.

"But she's the daughter of your adopted father, she might gonna hurt Soo" Sica unnie said.

"Sica unnie trust me. Kahi unnie is not like that. Yes she really gets mad at Soo unnie because of what happened but she won't hurt her physically, so don't worry" I assure them. They look at me still worried then look back to where Soo unnie and Kahi unnie are.

We were watching them not too far, Soo unnie is still looking at Kahi unnie with I don't know if it's shock or scared expression. I saw Kahi unnie open , but Soo unnie just stayed still. I can see that Soo unnie was about to burst into tears, I want to go near her and hug her tightly but my feet don't want to move not even an inch. I saw Kahi unnie open again then there is Soo unnie started to speak, right after that, we saw Kahi unnie move closer to Soo unnie and hugged her. I was surprised at the scene, I didn't expect Kahi unnie's action at all. Then I saw Soo unnie started to cry, my heart broke into pieces seeing unnie like that, I know what she feel, I know the feeling of being hated by the person you loved, Soo unnie return the hugged, and I can see that she really missed Kahi unnie so much.

After the long hugging moment of my two unnies, I saw Kahi unnie broke the hug and they went to the nearest restaurant, but the two other girls didn't join them, maybe they're Kahi unnie's employee. We've waited until they went out, but since Krystal's stomach started to make some noise, we've decided to enter the same restaurant to eat. I'm looking where my unnies table are but I can't find it.

"Maybe their at the VIP table" Sica unnie said. I look at her with a questioning look, then she pointed to a door to where a waiter came out so she decided to ask the waiter.

"Excuse me" Sica unnie said to the waiter.

"Yes ma'am? What can I help you?"

"Is that room already taken?"

"I'm sorry ma'am but yes it was" the waiter said.

"May I know how many person are there?" Sica unnie asked. The waiter seem to be a bit hesitant to answer but Sica unnie raise a brow and that make the waiter shiver a bit.

"Two ma'am, they're just two"

"Alright thank you" Sica unnie said and the waiter leave "now we're sure that they are in a VIP room" Sica unnie said looking at me "let's just order and wait for them.

After almost an hour they still didn't went out of the room, maybe they're having a keep talk. I sigh.

"Suzy-ahh I'll just to the comfort room" Krystal said.

"I'll go with you SooJung" it was Sica unnie "aren't you coming with us?" Sica unnie turn to me and asked me.

"No unnie, I'm fine, I'll just wait here" I smiled.

"Are you sure?" Krystal asked and I nod "alright then, let's go unnie"

I was busy checking on my bag when I accidentally drop my pen on the floor. I was about to pick it up but someone already had it and handed it to me, I was about to thank that person for putting my pen but I got surprise when I saw that it was Soo unnie. I didn't notice that they already went out of the room since my back is facing the door.

"SuJi-ahh what are you doing here?" Soo unnie asked. I didn't answer, I was looking at Soo unnie with shock all over my face, then I look at Kahi unnie. I really can't believe that she's here, standing in front of me. I was unable to talk nor even move a bit, I was really startled until someone called me.

"Suzy baby" it was Kahi unnie. I just look at her for a couple of seconds and without any words I hug Kahi unnie. That's the first thing I did. Kahi unnie hugged me tight, as if nothing happens.

"Baby girl" Kahi unnie whisper. I still not respond "are you mad at unnie?" She asked and I shake my head "then why aren't you talking to me?" I broke the hug and look at her with teary eyes "don't let that tears fall" she said while smiling.

"Unnie" I said and my tears started to fall uncontrollably.

"Hey baby, I told you not to let that tears fall right" she said while wiping my tears "ssshhhh baby girl it's alright, unnie is here, don't cry they might think that I harassed you" she said pertaining to the customer at the restaurant. I chuckled a bit at her and that make her smile sweetly at me "is my baby alright now?" She asked and I nod. During that moment, I didn't notice that both Krystal and Sica unnie are already standing behind Kahi unnie and Soo unnie, until Krystal called my name.

"Suzy-ahh" Krystal called, Kahi unnie and Soo unnie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter