Chapter Six

Innocent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy New Year Everyone 🎉🎇🎆✌❤

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Suzy's POV

We're on our way to Sica unnie's car when I forgot something to do. And I'm so dead if I didn't do that. oh my gosh what am I gonna do? Maybe I'm gonna asked SooJung's help? But if I do that, she'll ask for something in return again. Well, It's now or never.

"SooJung-ahh" I said with aegyo.

"What do you need?" She asked with a smirk. I knew it, but I really need her help so no choice.

"I need you to borrow my unnie's phone"

"Ehh? Why me?" She teased.

"Come on SooJung-ahh, I'll do anything, except for sleeping in your house" I said.

"Anything huh?" She smirk "sure"

"But you need to snatch it before she could look at her phone okay? I mean, right when she get her phone on her pocket, understand?" I commanded her and she nod in return.

"SooYoung unnie" Krystal started her acting "can I borrow your phone for a while?"

"Ohh, yeah sure" Unnie said. Right when SooYoung unnie was about to check for her phone, Krystal snatch it like what we've planned.

"Yah SooJung! It's not right to snatch a phone from someone" Sica unnie said.

"Unnie don't be a jealous princess okay? I already borrow it form her and she agree, so it's not what you called snatching" Krystal argue with her sister, I praise Krystal at her answer. Wait, is Sica unnie blushing? But why?

"I'm not jealous, okay" Sica unnie said still blushing "I just want to tell you that it's not the proper way of borrowing a phone" Sica unnie whine. My gosh Sica unnie not now.

"Whatever unnie, SooYoung unnie already agree so deal with it" Krystal said.

"Jessica that's fine" Sooyoung unnie said smiling to Sica unnie that make Sica unnie blush even more "in fact she's right, I already agree" unnie continues but Sica unnie frown at her last statement.

"Well I'm not saying that you're wrong" Unnie said to Sica unnie in a panicked tone "you're really had a point, I mean you're totally right" SooYoung unnie continues and smile awkwardly to Sica unnie. Sica unnie on the other hand smile widely, well more like smiling like crazy princess, just kidding, but seriously I never saw Sica unnie smile like that to anyone except for Krystal and I. Hhm? Maybe because SooYoung unnie is my sister that's why she's being nice. Well whatever, my main focus now is my unnie's phone so let's go back to SooJung. Krystal gave me the phone quickly.

"Thanks" I said "unnie I need to go to the bathroom first" I said to SooYoung unnie and she nod.

"I'll go with you" Krystal said.

"Make it faster SuJi-ahh" Unnie said. Then we leave the two of them in a flash.

At the Bathroom

"So what was that for?" Krystal asked me.

"I need to change the sound profile of unnie's phone" I said not looking at her.

"What? Don't tell me" I cut her off.

"Yeah I put it on a silent mode earlier at the restaurant so that she won't notice if Nicole unnie is calling her" I said "see? She has almost a 50 missed calls and 20 messages" I said letting her peek on SooYoung unnie's phone.

"Wow, Nicole unnie is somewhat paranoid huh" she said while looking at unnie's message.

"She is indeed paranoid Krystal, she's so paranoid towards SooYoung unnie" I said, well I'm just saying the truth.

"Maybe she's just protecting SooYoung unnie" Krystal said.

"Protecting her from falling in love with someone" I said.

"Don't tell me she has a thing on SooYoung unnie?"

"Isn't it obvious? She like SooYoung unnie" I told her "more than a sister, in short, she's in love with my SooYoung unnie"

"That's why you hate her so much huh? Don't tell me you're jealous? Do you like SooYoung unnie too?" Krystal asked in one go.

"Woah, what a questions huh, well first question, yes I hate her so so so much, second, yes I'm jealous since she's acting like she's the only one who can protect my unnie and lastly, no, I mean yes, I like SooYoung unnie but not to the point that I'm in love with her, I love unnie as a real sister" I said answering all her question. Krystal smiled cutely at me, geez she's still the same.

"Great then, I mean, at least you're not going to be unnie's rival at SooYoung's heart" she said. Did I heard it right? Krystal cover .

"Rival of Sica unnie? You mean?" I didn't finish my sentence when she drag me out of the bathroom.

"Come on hurry up, they're waiting for us" she said dragging me faster.

"Yah! Slow down can you?" I shout a bit.

She didn't listen and continue to drag me until we reach Sica unnie's car at the parking area.

"Let's go?" Sica unnie asked and I nod "I'll drop you two at your place, can you guide me?" Sica unnie continues looking at SooYoung unnie and unnie just nod as an answer.

We enter the car in the same spot as earlier with me and Krystal at the back seat. The whole car ride was much peaceful, because Krystal is sleeping with her head lying on my shoulder. We arrived at Nicole unnie's place and we saw her standing on the gate holding her phone with a worried expression. I'm so dead to SooYoung unnie if she knew what I did. We bid goodbye to the JungSis and thank them for dropping us. And I prepare myself for the exaggerating drama of Nicole unnie.

 

Author's POV

Nicole was really worried at Soo, she didn't answer any of her calls and didn't even reply to her messages. She was standing on the gate whensheI saw a car stop in front of her place and saw Soo and Suzy step out of the car. They say goodbye to Jessica and Krystal.

"Yah Choi SooYoung why you didn't tell me that you're going home late? Why you didn't answer any of my call?" Nicole asked her shouting. SooYoung was shock at her outburst.

"Unnie, sorry. I.....I didn't notice that you're calling me" Soo said looking at Suzy with a 'let's talk later' look.

 "I told you I'm gonna call you later right?" Nicole continues.

"Sorry unnie, I accidentally put my phone on a silent mode since I was busy eating" she said "you know that I don't want any distraction while I'm eating right?" Soo pout " so forgive me unnie? Please?" She said with aegyo.

Nicole on the other hand can't stay mad at Soo so she forgive the latter.

"But promise me next time you'll not gonna do that again, understand?" Nicole said, Soo nod and hug her which make Nicole blush and that didn't go unnoticed by Suzy who rolled her eyes in disgust.

"Okay enough, you two change and take a shower, I'll order food for our dinner since I didn't prepare any food" Nicole said.

"Yay foods" Soo said "okay okay unnie, thank you"

The two headed to Soo's room.

When Suzy was about to go on the bathroom, Soo stop her.

"You did put my phone on a silent mode earlier right?" Soo asked in. Suzy didn't response to her unnie, instead she ignore her and headed straight to the closet.

"SuJi-ahh I'm talking to you"

"Yes I did unnie" Suzy said bluntly "are you mad?"

"Is that how you talk to your unnie? Huh SuJi?" Soo said with a serious tone.

Suzy didn't response, she don't want to argue with her unnie so she just shut

"Tell me, what did Nicole unnie do for you to hate her like that?" Soo continue to asked but still didn't get any answer from Suzy "I want you to answer my question SuJi"

"I just don't like her unnie period" Suzy said "and you can't me like her okay"

"Fine, if that's what you want" Sooo said leaving Suzy alone in her room. Suzy was about to cry but she keep herself compose and went straight to the bathroom.

Soo went to the kitchen to asked Nicole if she can use her bathroom.

"Unnie can I use your bathroom?" Soo asked, Nicole look at her confused "you know that Suzy would take forever to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter