CHAPTER 1

Will you be okay?

The name's Lee Joon. I am an assassin. No doubt, I haven't got any job in the past few years, but my skills never rot. Today, boss called me in to assassinate someone. As expected, he still looks for me when the jobs gets hard.

 

'What's up boss?'

 

'Joon, I need you to assassinate a girl. She's damn important so do your best. I know it's been quite long but I believe you're still fine to do this.' He paused. 'She's the daughter of DS Company, the number one business company in Korea..'

 

'The rea..'

 

'The reason that she needs to be dead is because, her father threatened G Group and G Group has order us to kill his daughter.' He clicked his pen. 'Look, there's no reason for you to say no because this is your job. You've signed up for it so get rid of her. I want her dead by next week.'

 

'Understood.'

 

I walked out of the door with a gun at the back of my pants. A girl needs to die? I didn't sign up for that. I was only ordered to kill guys before this, would killing a girl be harder? Why can't he give the others this job? I took a cigarette out and light it up before walking back to my car. I stood outside for a while taking in the city air before taking another puff. I the engine and threw my cigarette onto the floor. Here goes another day.

 

-

 

DAUGHTER OF DS COMPANY

 

Miss Park Ye Won.

Age : 25

Daughter of Park Dae Sang

Photo. Not found.

 

'Idiot, didn't give me a photo, how am I gonna find her? Park Dae Sang..... Never heard of him. Tsk, Number 1 in Korea my foot. '

 

I took a sip of my coffee as I waited for documents from boss. I need to get rid of her as soon as possible before getting caught by DS. The business path is the scariest amongst all because you'll never know if you'll have your back covered. Once the target knows that he's being targeted, it is no doubt that the one that sent you is the one that exposed you. In the 15 years of being an assassin, I escaped several times. This time I'm gonna do it again.

 

I clicked open the document that boss sent me and it revealed Park Ye Won's weekly schedule. Boss never sends a weekly schedule but instead just a day. Seems like he's asking me to taking my time? I highlighted a few time slots as I took another sip of my coffee. Coffee tastes good now that I have so much time on my sleeves.

 

Park Ye Won lives a very simple life. It's indeed gonna be easy to get rid of her.

 

-

 

2.00PM Thursday.

I got into my car. Park Ye Won ends work early today. I cracked my knuckles before stepping on the accelerator. Café K in Itaewon is usually where she heads off after work. I should be able to at least see her face today then I’ll plan the rest after that. It was about a 20 minutes’ drive from the office to Café K, and I’m finally here. I walked into the café and took a seat nearby a window. It’ll be easy to see her from here. I placed my book on the table before getting up to order.

 

2.30PM Thursday.

 

She's gonna be here any minute now....

 

5

4

3

2

1

 

I looked up to the door as I saw a lady already walking in. Ah, punctual. That's good. She walked in elegantly earning looks from men around. Must be some pretty to have men all over her. I watched her as she ordered her drink. I need to see her face but she wouldn't turn. I tapped my finger in annoyance as take a sip of my mocha.

 

'Eenie meenie minie mo..... Show your face or I'll......' I stopped. 'Seolma....'

 

PARK CHOA?

 

-

 

'Lee Joon oppa! What are you doing here? I've never seen you around here before?' Choa said with eyes turning into crescents. She must be happy now. How long has it been Choa? I've missed you.

'Ah, I was just hanging around here. I didn't know you work here.' I said taking another sip of my mocha as I watch her smiling from ear to ear believing my little lie. 'I work here now. Just a simple job, nothing much. What's up with you? What are you working as?' Couldn't she be anymore cuter? I only smiled as an answer.

 

'You haven't changed a bit eh, my Choa.'

'Oppa... Can you not?' Her smile faded and so did mine. 'I... still.... Anyway, do you have time? Shopping?'

 

I still have one week, don't I? Going out with Choa now wouldn't kill. ‘Alright, anything for you.’

As usual, my Choa is always searching for new clothes eventhough everything in her wardrobe is still new. I sat down on a seat as I waited for her to get dressed the clothes she picked. I looked around the shop and observed that she might have raised her standards in clothes. People change when they have money. I decided to take a walk around the store and pick out something that I like. She never allows me to pick anything out for her, saying that guys have no taste in clothes. I rolled my eyes as I remembered her saying it with her utterly disgusted look when I picked out a pink sleeveless top. Since then, I made a note to not pick out clothes for her. Not today though..

 

‘Oppa! How’s it?’

I stared at her for a moment. Why does she look so beautiful? I kept my straight face as I blurted out, ‘What the heck is that? You never wear long dresses saying that they’re too hot.’ She frowned. She made a twirl, showing me her white silky dress that was revealing one side of her shoulder and her collarbone. ‘I’ve changed.’ She winked.

I walked up to her and held her hand. She flinched a little before giving an uncomfortable smile. She must not have liked it. ‘You must have forgotten that I told you not wear this kind of stuff out. Who are you showing your body to?’ She only smiled and walked back in to the fitting room. She has someone doesn’t she? Idiot…. I brushed off the thought and walked to the counter to pay for the black flowery dress that I picked out. Then, this will be the last gift for her. I stood by the counter and waited for her.

I started feeling a little uneasy. I looked around the empty store that only had the cashier, Choa and me but something still feels odd. I caught a glimpse of a shadow lurking by the corner of the store but before I could say anything, it disappeared.

Ding

 Boss ;

Watch your back. Someone might be following. G group might have exposed you early. Take your time, but be careful.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Note: 

I'M BACK WITH A NEW FANFIC. ^^ 

I know i said i'll come back with a highschool genre but, i'll post this one first. The highschool story is cocking up my brain but I'll try my best to do it! Thankyou new readers. I hope you'll comment on my stories as it will indeed encourage me to write more. I know this chapter is a little short unlike Only Him but its okay right? 

Thankyou for being here dear readers! See you soon! <3