1||1

The Bully and The Nerd

JaeHee P.O.V

 I laid on my bed, quietly I sighed peacefully enjoying the silent. But knowing it won't last long, I just want to enjoy this time and stay here forever but I can't. One reason it was a school day, school I loved it but hated it at the same time due to constant bullying. I wish I could stand up for myself, but that's impossible. I looked at the clock , 6 am I got up and went to do my business I got dressed up in my uniform then went downstairs.

It was quiet, too quiet usually my mom and dad would be downstairs laughing really loud or gossip about the neighbors. I missed it, I missed my mother smile, her bubbly attitude but since the accident, dad could never forgive himself. I then went to the kitchen and made a bowl of cereal. I finished eating, I went to go put on my shoes then exit out the door.

I breathed in the fresh air, smiling feeling calm. I wanted time to freeze right now but that would be impossible so I then walked to school. It was a 5 minutes walk since I live near the school. The trees, they were pretty when I was walking the colorful leaves, trying to hang onto the tree I felt the autumn breeze when I was standing in front of the gate. I opened the gate quickly and went into the courtyard, I then walked to the school door and went inside. I ran to my classroom knowing that the hallway was a dangerous place to stay in, but  my classroom was more dangerous. I opened the door and all eyes were on me, I put my head down my hair covering me up and quickly went to my seat. I took my stuff out and sighed in content everybody went back to their original state, as I continue to take my stuff the teacher came into the classroom. Everybody went to their original seat and waited for the teacher to say something.

"Good morning class" She said in a grumpy state  "good morning teacher" we said "Today we're gonna have a new student" she said everyone started to whisper, she slammed her book on top of the podium "There's no reason to talk about a new student, as I was saying he's a transfer from Beijing, please come in" she said

The door opened, the left of his feet stepped into the room then his whole body came in. Every girl started to squeal at his flower boy appearance, the boys scoffed of jealousy.

He bowed "Yo~ I'm Xi Luhan, and I'll be everyone's sweet dreams today" he then winked at me the girls stared at me jealousy, making me want to slump deeper into my seat and hide. The teacher rolled her eyes "Whatever, go sit next to JaeHee, JaeHee raise your hand please" I slowly raised my hand. All the girls stared at me, if eyes could kill I would've been dead a long time ago. He then stroll his way to me and smiled "Hey seat mate" He then took the seat and moved the chair closer to me, way to close. He was about 4 inches from my face "I hope you'll get used to me because you're gonna get hell soon."

~Skip the first class~

I quickly packed my stuff up and ran to the rooftop, I was scared, nervous to the pit of my stomach I wanted to cry I felt like vomiting. I laid on the hard, cold ground and stared at the sky. I felt something wet against my cheek, was it raining? Impossible the sky is not gray or cloudy. I wiped my eyes, noticing it was my tears I sighed this is not good. I got up and went to the nurse office, where the most sweetest old lady works there.

I opened the door and saw her sitting there drinking a cup of coffee, I quickly went to her and hugged her. She must've been surprised by my presence but knew what's wrong with me.

"What's wrong sweetie?" she said in a caring tone made me cry even more she understood the situation and we stayed in the same position, only the silence and my sniffle filled the room. I let go of the embrace and looked at her, I then looked down at the ground and began talking "I'm scared..." that's all I could say she just pat my head "It's gonna be alright sweetie, just wait for the time" but is it really gonna get better?

Luhan P.O.V

  I strolled around, looking to find a place to eat until I stopped in front of the rooftop and smiled. The most quiet place is the rooftop, I opened the door and went inside. I looked around and luckily no one was here I then set my stuff down and ate, while observing the place I notice there was a pile of books. Being the nosy person I am I grabbed the stuff and looked through it, these items belong to JaeHee. I chuckled and went through each book and notebook, I sighed these are boring I grabbed another book and looked through it, whoa. These are filled with so much information, I could blackmail her with this.

As I was looking through this book, this one page hit me with a wave of emotion. I felt bad for her, I had pity for a person I'm surprise but she seem sweet. Not like other girls, I sighed I can't do anything to this person unless I will feel guilty. But I have to find someone , else and that's gonna be hard. I picked up the snacks and went back to class I sat in my seat and waited for class start.

While I was waiting a kid just barged into the door he then looked around then he noticed me, he raised his eyebrows.

"Who are you? and why are you sitting next to it?" he said I looked confused it? Does he mean JaeHee? I furrowed my eyebrows why is he referring her as an object "What are you talking about? I'm a new student" I said he nodded his head I guessed he understand why I looked confused "Well, it's time for the annul celebration, I have to wait for JaeHee" he said but shivered as he said her name.

Dang these students are rude. I wonder how she deals with them "Oh wait, I haven't said my name" I looked at him into the eyes "My name's Chanyeol, The great Park Chanyeol" he said boastfully I smiled, Park Chanyeol you're getting hell.

Chanyeol P.O.V

I sat up and groaned, ugh I fell like . I shouldn't have hung out with Jongin. I looked at the time and widened my eyes OH MY GOD I'M LATE. I quickly got up and changed into my uniform. I then quickly went downstairs and went into the kitchen I grabbed a piece of bread and ran out the door. As I was running I then notice that I forgot my back pack. I'm about to go crazy but I couldn't run back to my house, ugh whatever I continued running until I reached my destination.

I then went into the school and then into the classroom, I smiled that the teacher wasn't here to scold me but there's this boy that I have never seen around. Is he a new student? Why is he sitting next to JaeHee? "Who are you? and why are you sitting next to it?" I asked he answered  "What are you talking about? I'm a new student" I nodded, so we have a new student "Well It's time for the annul celebration, I have to wait for JaeHee" I said happily

I was so happy, that Jaehee had to sit next to the new kid so we could this annul celebration. This annul celebration is about when a new student comes and sit next to a regular, everyday student we throw a "celebration" for them. I'll have to plan it all and tell the kids.

Oh, I forgot about him "Oh wait I haven't told you my name" I said he then looked at me "My name is Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol" I said boastfully, I hope he stays in his place, or I'm gonna have to deal with two people

~~

Moons and Stars Corner;

WOWOWOWOWOWOOW SUCH INTENSE SO SERIOUS. But in all seriousness I finished one chapter woohoo, I expected it to be longer. I guess it is idk, ohohoho the characters are going through sooo much. While writing this I first felt like I should punch luhan but then i wanna punch kai jkjkjk but yeah hope you enjoyyyy!!! expect a chapter coming soon lol 

-

Characters:6095•Words:1480