☠What I Saw At MAMA 2015... EXO Isn't All What They Seem To Be...☠

K-Pop Creepy Pastas & Theories

Hello. I'm Sasaeng Xiao. I was assigned by someone who wants to keep their identity anonymous to go and spy on the K-Idols at the annual Mnet Asian Music Awards or MAMA. I was sitting in the front row where all of the vip fans sat at. I could see them.... All of them. The person told me to go spy on EXO and to get private information about them. Ever since they debuted, the price for spy sasaengs had increased by almost 75%. I haven't seen something like that since TVXQ was still relivant.

So there I was, sitting there with my camera, snapping photos of the nine men. Just then, their leader, Suho glanced at me. There was something odd about his eyes that night. His normal coffee brown eyes looked darker than before. I put my Camera down and stared back at him. The brunett growled at me. It wasn't a normal, human growl.... It sounded kinda demonic. I turned away, looking onto the stage were Jessi was preforming her hit song "Seunni". That wasn't Suho back there... It was someone... or something else. I took a quick glance at him again. My eyes widen.... He was staring dead at me, his jet black eyes piercing into my soul.

"U-Uh... S-Suho. Can you stop staring at me? That's rude." I mumbled, hoping he didn't here me. I know what you're thinking... 'What the hell is wrong with you! You should be thankful that he even acknowledged your presence.' If you get paid to stalk famous idols, you'd get use to them staring at you, but there was something about that boy...

A couple of hours pass by and Big Bang was preforming their MADE album songs. Seungri made his way where EXO was sitting and placed himself on Sehun's lap, singing his part of the BAEBAE song, caressing his slender face. I picked up my camera again and started snapped some more photos. I can feel Suho's eyes still looking at me. I ignored the creepy stares and went ape on that camera, catching the rare moment where two idols from different companies reacted to each other.

After Seungri got up from Sehun's lap, Kyungsoo nudged his leader's arm. It was time for them to go. All of the nine boys got up from their seats and exited the statium. I followed them.

They made their way back stage were a reporter of some news outlet was there, waiting on the boys to finish their preformance. I could tell she was waiting there for quite some time. The boys did their interview, showing off their cute, fake, plastic smiles that they where taught to do, giving fan service etc, etc, ect. After about 20 minuets, the lady bowed to them, hurring back to the van that she arrived in. I hid behind a wall, peeking at them. I put my camera on silent mode and turned the flash off so I won't get caught.

Kyungsoo spoke first, mumbling something in an unknown languauge under his breath to the other members.

"I felt something off about a fan I saw in the audience today." Said Suho.

"Don't worry hyung~! she's just another fan. She won't do us any harm... I hope." Chuckled Baekhyun

"I think she was onto us. She's deffiantly a sasaeng. But... not a normal Sasaeng." Contunied the leader,

'Are they talking about me?' I thought.

Chanyeol looked around the room, making sure that all of the camera men and staff left the all alone. "The cost is clear Junmyeon hyung..." The rapper mumbled. Just then, all of the EXO members let out a large howl. Kai fell to the floor, making inhuman grunts and he was on his hands and knees. I bit my lip in fear, trying not to scream out. Something seemed to be moving down the young man's spine, finally stoping at his coccyx.

A large, slimy wolf tail ripped through his flesh. His ears started to turn to pointy like a wolf. His teeth grew into sharp fangs and he let out a howl again. I snapped a picture of the wolf boy. "AAAAAAAHHHHH~" Screamed a reporter who just walked in on Jongin's transformation. All nine of them turned to look at her. They had a murderous glint in their eyes. In unison, the rest of the eight boys grew fangs and lunged at the woman.

I could hear muffled screams and the tearing of flesh and cracking of bones. The fresh crimson blood started to stain the floors and their clothes. Xiumin attacked the lady's face, dismembering her so she can't be identified. After what seemed like hours, the boys got up. I held back my vomit from looking at the bloody courpse in the ground. I couldn't even tell if she was human anymore. I quickly made my escape. I will never forget what I saw that night.... Just be careful if your backstage with EXO...