chapter 2

THE DIARY

"Aaah my phone...."hyun joong says in horror

"Am really sorry...am so sorry"so min says as she tries to pick thescattered pieces

"Do you know hou much it costs.....clearly you dont(eying her indicating her social status)...."

"Yah...i was actually feeling guilty....but now i think i shud do this"she stands up and starts stomping on the remaining pieces

"Aaaaaah...my phooone...YAH!"

"serves you right for being a jerk"so min leaves angrily leaving hyun joong and the people around staring

"Hey man...dat girls got guts"hyun joongs best friend known as ki tae says to him

"Guts??....guts my foot shes just annoying....uuugh"

"Face it man..shes the first girl who has stood up to you despite you being rich or handsome.....shes something"

"Lets just go okay...i need a new phone"they leave...

So min goes to the bench located outside  on the school grounds and sits angrily...she speaks to herself...

"Who does he think he is.....looking down on people..the nerve of the jerk...uuuuuughhh!!"...she was shocked by the sudden response of a girl who came beside her.

"Don mind him...thats just how he is"says park shin hye with a welcoming smile.....

"Huh?...oh hi"

"Hey....youre new here right....am park shi hye"

"Jung so min...nice to know you"so min calms down

"I bet you wanna know who that jerk is..well he...."

"Stop i don need to know anything about him"

"Fair enough....so do you have you class timetable already"

"No"

"C'mon ill help you...lets go"

They leave with shin hye leading her to the principals office ....later she gives her a tour of the school and they become very good friends....bear in mind that so min said she was going to get justice for her moms death...where is she starting??.....

....with hyun joong.....

"This is unbelivable.....i dont have a phone!!"

"Oh chill bro...you can use mine....til you get yours"

"Uugh i cant use that thats second hand...."says hyun joong seated in his desk in the class....the teacher comes in and they allgreet her....she introduces a new student who will be taking that class

"Class welcome your new member....jung so min.....miss so min take your seat please"

"Damn!"hyun joong says looking down......so min comes to sit infront of hyun joong.....she looks behind and makes a face at him......and thats it....the start of longterm quarrels and arguments in the class between so min and hyun joong...

......on the other side....

Three men were talking seriously in an office.. a lady walks in andserves coffee to them and leaves.....

"Well what information do you have untill now...."one of the men asks

"Uum....till now we have nothing on its whereabouts"

"This is not gud....that chip is very important to us....we need it to be able to excell"

"But we have been searching all over...it seems to have dissapeared into thin air..."

"It must be somewhere.....contact the boss we need to talk to him"

One of the men takes a phone and dials a number...they all wait in silence.....a phone rings at the hyun joongs mansion....a servant goes and picks it up....

"Hello mr kim's household how should i help you...?"

Then.....

"Hello steph....is  dad home?"

"Mr joong....your dad is not home...."answers the servant

"Well when he comes back tell him i need a  new phone....some idiot destroyed mine"

"Yes sir..i will do that sir"

Hyun joong hangs up.......

While......

A phone rings and a hand picks it up....

"Hello"a mouth is shown answering

"Uum boss...we need to talk about the chip"

"I got it under control......just do your part"

"Yes boss"they hang up and the three men dismiss their meeting

.......with so min.....

She is seated on a table at the lunch hall .....she takes the diary given to her by her mom...she opens it and start writting on it

...............my life is probably over. I know that aint.................

...............a way to start writting in a diary but i have................

...............no choice..my mom is gone and this is the...........

...............last thing she left me with..i met a guy today.........

...............very annoying..rich kids they think they know.......

..............it all..i hate him..but i have to admit he was.......

...............kinda cute...but no way hes a jerk...i gotta go.....

 .....................bye diary.........................

She finishes writting and keeps it in her bag...shin hye comes and they head off heading to their last class for the day....

Hyun joong sees them calls out

"Hey ....."he calls following them

"What now....!!"so min answers already annoyed

"You have to do something for me .....you cant get easily after breaking my phone"

"Forget it....i'd rather die that do anything for a jerk like you"so min  says while leaving with shin hye

"Hey....."hyun joong pulls her back and she falls in his grip with only an inch of distance between them........speechless......