chapter 1

THE DIARY

A perfect image of a simple girl....very lovely...a real beauty....was so min as she walks down the streets heading to her home after her part-time job finishing.....she heads home and finds the door open....this has never happened before......

She goes in cautiously her heart beating with fear

"Mom...mooom"....silence......

"Mom!!"...

She walks around only to see her mom laying down covered in blood all over

"Mooom...."she rushes to her with tears streaming down her face

"Mom what happened...who did this.....don worry ill call the ambulance"she wants to take her phone but her mom stops her

"S-so min...i don...have e-enough t-time....am sorry"

"Don speak like that mom.....you are gonna be fine...you just have to hold on"

"T-take this.....go..to your auntie and quickly l-leave this place"

"Please don leave me mom...please don leave me alone"

"Am sorry dear....mommy...wants you....to be safe"

"Safe from what ...."she asks in confusion

.....then shes gone....... 

"Mom.....mom please....moooooooom!!"she hugs her mom with a bitter cry.....shes officially alone in the world....

She sits holding her moms hand loosing all hopes in the world..but her mind flashes back to what her mom said..she suddenly gets up and heads to the room...she takes her bag and all her money which she was saving up....she went back to her mom and took what she gave her....a diary...

She was puzzled....'why would she give me a diary!'...she opened it to see that it was new....she kept it in hee things and kissed her dead mothers forehead

"I get justice for you mother....i promise"

She rushes out heading to the bus station....she climbs on a bus heading to seoul and the bus leaves.....

.....with kim hyun joong......

"Dad is this really necessary....you thing aint my thing"

"Oh come on son...you know your my only child...and this is very important to me...i just want everybody to know my heir"

"But you know very well that am not interested in your company dad.....i have my own dreams"

"(Raises his voice)don tell me you still want to waste your life as a lowlife singer...how many times do i have to tell you to remove that stupid idea from your head"

"Its not stupid dad...its my dream and am asking you to respe...."

"Not another word of this....go to the car right now"

Hyun joong storms off to the limo and gets in.....his father comes out a few minutes after and gets in...the limo leaves...

...at KIM CONNECT COMPANY.....

They arrive and mr kim gets out heading inside a huge building with hyun joong following him...they walk in to find a group of men dressed in black suits who were adressed as the board members...

"Am proud to introduce to all of you...my successor...my son..kim hyun joong.."they all clap nodding their heads in agreement 

Hyun joong could hear them removing various comments such as.....'hes handsome'......'he looks capable'....'hes smart and goodlooking'......the thought of him being just like them in like 20 years from now made him sick...he eventually saw himself in a rotating chair filled with lots of documents which he couldnt handle...

Hes snapped back by the hot eyes of hid dad staring at him with anger

"What??"he asks in confusion

"Everybody is waiting for yhu to speak"says his dad while bitting his teeth

"Oh sorry....uum....am glad to ...uh meet all of you...i admire the great work of my dad...and...when i become president i will make sure to continue the success of the company...thank you"

Everybody claps...and him and his dad head off........

When they get back at hom hyun joong gets out the car and heads directly in his room and bangs the door.....

......with so min....

She arrives at a house and knocks....a kind looking woman opens and is shocked to see her on the door tired rough and with staines of blood.

"So min..jung so min....what happed to you"

"Aunt....."she bursts into tears

"Come in child..."she welcomes her in and helps her sit on the couch...she brings her a glass of water and sits beside her

"What happened to you honey??"

"Aunt...mom is gone...somebody killed her....am all alone now"she cries bitterly

"Oh am so sorry....do you know who killed her  ...why??"

So min shakes her  head in disagreement

"Don worry honey your not alone...ill take care of you from now on"

"Mom gave me this before she died...she said i come here..she wants to keep me safe"

"Safe from what..."

"I don know"

"Why would she give you a diary......don worry...theres a school nearby that ill take you to continue your education for your well future"

"Okay aunt"

She heads to her room...

.......next day at the new school......

So min walks along the hallway..a tear drops as her thoughts driftaway to the memories and times she spent with her mom..........shes brought back to reality when she suddenly bumps to a guy causing his phone to fall and break ...

"Oh you idiot ....."says hyun joong as he looks at the scattered pieces of his phone

"Am sorry"so min looks up to him....their syes meet......