Chapter III

Never Tear Us Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

I decided to talk to Jiyong after considering the fact that I should listen to his explanation first— that's how relationship should work. 

Honesty, trust, and love. I have never been so sure in a relationship until 'we' happened.

We've been together for about 2 years and a half now. 

We met through Jessica. She's always talking about him whenever she have a chance and that's how I began being curious about what kind of person is Kwon Jiyong. 

Jessica invited me to a private YG party, Tiffany was there too. The both of them are friends with a lot of people in the party. From the producers to YG artists, they really know how to have fun. 

I was so awkward with almost everything in that party until Jiyong approached me and gave me a drink, he kept me accompanied until the end of the night. And I guess, it's love at first sight. Then it happened— our journey to forever.

It's not perfect but it's definitely beautiful. That's why I know that I'm fighting for something that is worth it. 

To be very honest, Jiyong is long forgiven with this issue. I know that he will never cheat on me— it's just that my emotional self got the best of me that's why I ignored him last night. But it doesn't mean that I don't need a proper explanation. 

I arrived early at the cafe where we usually hang out. This place is very precise with the privacy of their customers— something we really need. 

I keep tapping the table with my fingers until I heard the door open. I looked up to see him, flawless as ever, wearing a plain white shirt and ripped jeans. I stared at him with much longing, I missed him a lot. He finally spotted my place and started walking to my direction. 

My heart beats fast once again. It's like I'm falling in love over and over. It's weird— a great kind of feeling.

"Hey" I greeted awkwardly. 

What's happening to me? I'm dating this guy in front of me for more than two years now but I'm still smitten everytime! I felt like one of his teenage fans.

"I miss you.." he said with much gentle in his voice, I looked away as he tried to catch my gaze. I decided to just stare at the table.

He lifted my chin just to see a bouquet of flowers, a mix of daisies and blue roses, in front of his face. 

I lost. I fell even deeper. 

I smiled and grabbed the flowers to look at his face— that is by the way in shade of red right now.

I let out a low chuckle and looked at him in the eyes, giving him the cue to start explai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter