Chapter I

Never Tear Us Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's POV

The members of Girls' Generation gathered inside their practice room, it was a very busy day for them because there's only a month left before their comeback and this time it's not like any other album they have released. They will bring out an English version of their title track, which is entitled The Boys, to make an advancement in America.

"Alright girls, listen up. Today I'm going to show you the demo of the additional choreography for your title track." said their choreographer, Rino Nakasone. 

Everyone paid extra attention since they want to show something close to perfection. For them, there's no room for mistakes. That's why the girls worked even harder this time, from the choreography to the improvement of their English vocabulary. They give each other a helping hand. 

"Ugh, I'm so tired. I've never been this exhausted before." Hyoyeon complained that earned a laugh from everyone. 

"I know right, let's just do our best for now to have the best comeback." said Sooyoung who's busy wiping her sweat. 

"Five minutes is over! Back to position, from the top!" Rino ordered, groans from the members are all over the place as they walk to their position. 


Taeyeon's POV

The practiced have just finished, my energy are all out. I'm literally drained right now but still happy to see that my members are working hard. We've been closer than ever thanks to this album. 

I watched the members do their thing until Jessica hugged me from the back. I just let out my ahjumma laugh. 

"Taeng

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter