chapter 7

Beastly Love Part 2

 

Airport

“I’m gonna miss Kevin.” Erika said, pouting.

“Oh c’mon, Koreans are way cuter.” I told her.

“He’s half.”

“Right.” I chuckled.

“Let’s go. Plane’s leaving.” AJ held my hand and carried my bag.

“Bye Kevin!!!” she yelled and people stared at her.

“She’s practicing Korean language.” I laughed. It was always like that whenever she would yell desperately. Anyway, it was obvious we’re all Korean so it seemed like she’s going to visit Korea.

“____!” it was Sooyoung.

“Hey! Meet my new friend, Erika.”

“Hi! Thanks so much for looking after my bff.” Sooyoung said.

“It’s my pleasure.” She replied. “You sure are fluent in English. You all were. You’ve been speaking English throughout your stay here.”

“Of course. I love English! I’m top 1 in my class for that.” She winked and we started giggling.

“Aigoo, girl talks really make me spaced out.” Doojoon went to us to fetch Sooyoung.

“Then cover your ears!” she laughed. “Oppa! Let’s go get some ice cream!” she said and dragged him.

“What’s oppa?” Erika asked.

“Aigoo, I should teach you speak Korean right now.” I told her. “Oppa is what you call to an older brother or girls say that to their boyfriends.”

“Ahh. So why don’t you call AJ ‘oppa’?” she asked but I stayed silent.

“Let’s go.” I just said.

Korea

I let Erika stay in my house for the mean time. We had great time together and sometimes, Sooyoung would join us. We even forgot we have boyfriends already. The next day, we took Erika all around the Seoul without the boys’ knowing.

“Wow! This is so great!” Erika exclaimed seeing beautiful spots in Seoul. “Everyone’s so busy.” She said seeing the people around her talking, yelling…

“Yeah, that’s life.” I told her. Sooyoung and I looked at her happily while she ran around the busy street.

“I love Seoul!” she yelled. Then, crash! She bumped on someone accidentally.

“Omo! Ya, gwenchana?” Sooyoung asked her.

“Ouch! What did you say?” she managed to ask.

“Are you okay?” I asked her. She nodded.

“Mianhe. Gwenchana?” the guy asked.

“There goes the word again.” Erika muttered. We all looked at him. He was wearing a glass, he has manly figure of face. He also has a mole on his left neck. His eyes were black and his hair was messy. He has killer smile and killer eyes. His lips looked so soft. He smiled at us and we were almost hypnotized.

He helped Erika got off from the ground.

“Are you hurt?” he asked. I imagined him wearing a tux while grabbing Erika’s hand- somewhat a prince type. He’s lovely. But my AJ is much lovelier. No offence.

“Anio.” She muttered shyly.

“Uh-oh. Love at first sight alert.” Sooyoung whispered.

“Kevin.” I cleared my throat. That’s my way to distract her.

“Where?!” her eyes started to look around.

“Aigoo.” I said. “By the way, thanks for helping out.” I smiled at him and grabbed Erika’s hand away from him. But instead, he held my hand. Goose bumps came out.

“Lovely.” He said flashing me a killer smile. He removed his glasses and his eyes were…OMG!

“Uhm, we’re in hurry.” Sooyoung said,

“Yeah we are. Nice of you to help.” I finally said turning my back. Erika followed us while stretching her neck, looking for Kevin.

“Erika?” he called. Omo, have I spoke Erika’s name? I didn’t. Erika turned her head.

“Yes?” she answered.

“Don’t you know me?” he asked.

“Uhh, no.” he reached for his pocket and took out his wallet. He showed us his picture with Erika with him. It looked like it was years ago. She just gave him a confused face.

“It’s me! Changseon! Oh c’mon! You’d better be joking!” he said pointing to himself. We had our mouths hanged open.

“I don’t…” Erika thought for awhile. 

“We took this picture when we were in middle school! Why, you kept me calling Lee Joon instead of Changseon.” He laughed.

“I remember! But I really have little memory of you. I’m sorry.” She said.

“That’s okay.” He smiled again.

“Hey guys, this is my cousin. Well, kinda half cousin. Lee Joon.” She said. He stretched out his arm to me. I shook it quickly and let go. He smiled at Sooyoung who refused to shake his hand.

“Nice to meet you.” He said.

“Is this the time I should call him oppa?” Erika whispered to me.

“If you’d like.” I told her.

“From now on, I’ll call you oppa!” she said.