First Snow

First Snow

Tiffany's POV

 

 

 

 

     The sky is dark and the wind breeze softly towards me.I can feel the cold air as it hit through my skin.I quickly grab my pink sweater and wear it to prevent the coldness.

 

I sigh.

 

     Tonight is Chrismas night and all of my family are busy down there,decorating the house.We happened to held a Chrismast party,so everyone is indeed busy except me.I'm not interest.

 

I don't really know why but I'm not interest in Chrismas day or whatever related to it.I'm just...ugh...forget it.

 

     I glance to my watch and it's clearly shows 7.56 pm.Suddenly,I heard a knock on my door.The door then crack open,revealing a tall girl with a smile plastered on her face.

 

"Unnie..." she calls.She steps towards me and also sit beside me on the bed.

 

     "Oh,you're here." I give a hug and we share the hug for a few seconds.I look at the girl beside me.She is Seo Ju Hyun,or known as Seohyun by people.No,she is not my biological sister.She is the closest person to me and she is two years younger than me.Our family are happen in a good term since years ago,when we were still a baby.

      We like to hang out together.Seohyun is the best buddy for shopping,eating and even some girls talks.Err...you know...gossiping...something like that.We happened to be together all the time and people always mistaken us as sisters.In fact,we're not.She is too innocent but she is also a very smart kid.

 

"Oh,unnie,aren't you coming down? People start gathering down there." She said,looking at me who is holding Prince,my fluffy white dog.

      "Oh-uh,you go first.I'll come later." I said without looking at her.My hand is busy caressing Prince's fluffy fur.I can heard she sigh.

 

"Come on,unnie~ I don't wanna come down alone.Moreover,grandma is looking for you." She said to me with her pleading eyes.Oh my God,how can I resist this cutie pie? Aigoo,my sister~

 

"Arasso.Let's go." I hold into Prince and later,we walks towards the living room.Wow,I can tell it's very fancy in here.Everything is perfect! There are so many people as guest in this party.

  

      We continue to walk until I see a familiar person.I happily steps towards her and hugs her from behind.

 

"Omo! Tiffany~" The person said,reaching for my hand and caress it."Aigoo~ My only grandchild~ You're beautiful tonight." she said while beaming her smiles towards me.

 

Well,it's absurd.

How can I'm beautiful when I'm just wearing my white shirt and pink sweater,together with my maroon pleated skirt and sort of white sneaker?

Grandma is always like this though.

 

"Oh,Tiffany,can you please bring the cookies from the kitchen and put it on the table over there?" Grandma suddenly asks me.

 

"Sure." I smiles."Seohyun-ah,can you please hold Prince for a while? I'll come back."

 

"Okay,unnie." With that,I pass Prince to her and walks to the kitchen.I quickly takes the cookies and brings it to the table that grandma had told before.Done putting the cookies,I make my way towards Seohyun.

 

"Thanks,Seo." I take Prince from her arm and caress it.Seohyun is talking to someone,and I don't even bother it.I tell her that I want to go for a walk.

 

Actually,I don't really walk.I'm just sit on a single chair in one angle inside the house.While I'm busy scanning the atmosphere in the house,my eyes stop on a figure.

 

Of many people, You
I only see you You, you, you, you
With your broad shoulders come embrace me
Please come closer me, you~

 

There is one figure that caught my eyes.

A man.

Oh,look at that broad shoulders of him~

 

Wait.

Why I'm checking out on a man?

Ah,Tiffany! Wake up!

 

     I was about to go away when Prince suddenly jumps from my arm.Prince is running away! I need to find him before he bother the guest.I make my way into the crowd to find Prince.Just then,I saw Prince is wiggling his tail to a person.Not to think much,I quickly walks to Prince and take him into my arms.

 

"Oh my God,Prince! Don't ever run again!" I said to my dog.I heard a chuckle.When I'm look up...

 

Omo!

This is the previous guy!

I couldn't help to let my mouth open.I'm shock,okay...

 

"So,his name is Prince?" He said.

 

Is he talking to me? 

I look around and found out that I'm the only one here.So,he's talking to me.

 

"What are you looking at?" I heard he asking again.I quickly turn to him and God,I swear I never see that kind of smile before.His smile is sweet and when you look at it,you will feel secure and less stress.

 

"Oh-uh,n-nothing!" OMG,Tiffany! Why are you stuttering? Now you just embarrased yourself! I look down due to my embarrassment and perfectly hiding my blush.

 

"You're cute." I look up.

 

Seriously?

Like,seriously?

 

I hide my face.

 

"I-I need to go! B-Bye!" I quickly walk away from him as fast as I could.I could heard a faint shout from behind but I just ignore it,until I bum into someone.

 

"Oh,I'm sorry!" I apologise first and respectly bow towards that person.

 

"Tiffany? Are you alright?" I look up as I heard the familiar voice from him.

 

"Kim Hyoyeon? Oh,sorry about that." 

 

       Kim Hyoyeon is my classmate in school.He just live a few meter away from my house.He is here for the party.He smiles at me.

"It's okay."

 

"Oh,by the way,are you coming alone?" I said,starting the conversation.

 

"Well...nope.I came with my cousin.Oh,what about I introduce you to him?" He said excitedly.

 

"Him?"

 

"Yes,he is a man.Do you mind?" He wiggles his eye brow.Haishh,this man.I can't avoid it though.He is the closest to me in class or we can say...my male best friend?

As the answer,I nod.Just later,we sit on the couch in one side of the house.hyoyeon is calling for his cousin.I patiently wait until I heard Hyoyeon's voice behind me.

 

"Hey,Tiffany.This is Kim Taeyeon,my cousin."

 

I turn my back to face the latter and Oh my God...

 

"You?" he said."Ah,you,the dog girl!"

 

What?

The dog girl?

 

"You both know each other?" Hyoyeon said in amused."Great! Talk by yourself! I had things to do,bye!" With that,Hyoyeon leaves us awkwardly.

 

"So,dog girl? What's your name? I'm Kim Taeyeon." He said as he sit in front of me,stretching his hand out for a hand shake.

 

"I'm Tiffany Hwang and don't call me dog girl." I said as I accept his hand.OMG,his hand...

 

"Hwang? So,you're the owner of this house?" He asked,amusedly.

 

"Well,yeah.To be exact,my father's house." I heard he chuckles.OMG,he's so cute~ Look at his dimples when he smiles.Soooooo charming!

 

Tiffany,wake up!

 

"Hellooooooo?" Taeyeon waves his hand in front of my face,making me jolt up.I nervously smiles to him,ignoring the awkwardness.

 

"Are you alright?" Omo! He's so caring!

 

"I'm okay." I clear my throat."So.you're Hyoyeon's cousin?" I look at him who is nodding.

 

        "Yes.Actually,I live in Jeonju.I'm up to Seoul to follow my uncle,which is Hyoyeon's father.So,are you Hyoyeon's girlfriend?"

 

What?

 

"Pardon?"

 

"Are you Hyoyeon's girlfriend?"

 

G-Girlfriend?

 

"N-No.I'm not." I nervously hide my blush.Phew...Luckily he don't see that.

 

       We both fall into deep awkward silence.None of us care to break the silence.I glance on him,who is looking out from the window.I also follow his gaze.

 

I look out the window
World has become white over night,
Da da da da da, Oh whoa whoa~
Like the kids who are playing
It’s like us when we were young,
Da da da da da, Oh, oh, oh yeah

 

"Do you like playing with the snow?" Suddenly,he breaks the silence.I look to hom and he is still looking outside.

 

"I enjoy it." I said simply.He suddenly look at me."Wanna go outside?" He asks.

 

I don't know what to answer.I'm being a statue but when he open his mouth...

"Oh,it's okay if you don't want.I will--"

 

"Let's go."

 

     And we both walking outside.Prince is still in my arms.I pull my sweater and hugs him to give some warm to Prince.

 

"Prince is cute."

 

"Huh?"

 

"Prince.Your dog.He's cute." I saw him smiling again.We continue our walk until we reach a bench in the garden.Taeyeon is kindly swipe the snow on the bench for me to sit.We both sit in silence,looking at the sky.

 

        "I also have a dog.His name is Ginger." He said.

 

"Ginger?"

 

"Yep,Ginger.He's black and cute."

 

"Where is him now?"

 

"He with my family in Jeonju.I tell you,he's sooooo cute!" I look up to see his excited face.Guess he is missing his dog right now.

 

"Want to see his picture?" Taeyeon asks me.I shyly nod.Soon,he take out his phone and shove it to me to take a look at the phone screen.There is a dog picture on it and I think it's Ginger.Taeyeon is right.He is sooooo cute!

 

             130802taeyeoninstagrampictureginger.jpg

 

 

"Yes,he is cute!" I can't control my happy and unconciously squealing.I heard an ahjussi-like laugh and turn my head to Taeyeon.

 

"You have a unique laugh." I comment.

 

"I know."

 

Then,we fall into silence again.Gosh,why it need to be cold outside here? I rubs both my hand to give warm.Suddenly,I can feel a warmts engulfing my body.I look to Taeyeon.He is putting his jacket on mine.OMG,only God know how close our face are!

 

Heaped up and fully piled
Like the snow flower over there
The thing that has filled my heart completely
Is you, you, you, you, you, oh
(Beautiful, you, you, you)

 

"Can I call you Fany?" He said.

 

"Why?"

 

"Because your name are too long.Can I?"

 

"Then,can I call you Tae instead?"

 

"Sure."

 

Silence again.

 

"Fany?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Sorry,but I need to say this..."

 

         I turn my head to face him.Our face are so close.

 

"I-I like you."

 

What?

 

"W-What did you said?" I asks as I'm not sure about it.

 

"I like you." He said,looking up to me,straight in my eyes.

 

         "I fall for you since the first time we met.When Prince is coming at me.I fall into your pretty eye smiles.I like to see your love towards dog.I know this is too sudden but I'm just being truth." He sighs.

 

"It's okay.You don't need to reply.I'm ju--"

 

"I like you too."

 

The two of us
Didn’t know we’d be a couple, baby
Da da da da da, Oh whoa whoa~
Your heart that beats gradually
Is like the sound of bells to me,
Da da da da da, Just feel the beat

 

"S-Seriously?" He look at me in disbelief face.I just smile in return.I think I'm crazy.I reach for his hand and hold it tightly.Slowly I nod.

 

Melting my cold fingertips
Like your warmth
The one thing I’ve waited for a long time
Is you, you, you, you, you, ho

 

         Taeyeon smiles.He pulls me into his embrace.It's so warm.

 

Slowly,he closer our face gap.My hand is caressing his cheek.

 

Please remember tonight, this moment
I’ll make a promise with my whole heart
Heart-thumping first Christmas with you
I’ll keep it in my memories

White light that shines in my heart
It lights us in this romantic night
Gift from the sky that makes my heart thump
It’s you, come closer, you

 

He slowly aiming for my lips.I do the same.Our heart beat getting faster.

 

Paraparapa (Hey yeah~) Papapapa
Come on, come on, Bring the beat in
Oh yeah, come on with me babe
Like the first snow, kiss, oh, oh
Come a bit closer, you~

 

 

Our lips met.

Just one simple confession.

 

I fall for him.

Deeply.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Anyeong~~

Finally!

Sorry for make it lack of sweet moments T.T Anyway,thanks for reading! I appreciate it.I know the confession is so sudden,right? But my hand is cramping because I need to type it! LOL^^

 

Bonus?

Take this Seohyun's awkward moment picture!

 

                              tumblr_m3gn04dPYK1qm2w82o1_500.jpg

 

 

p/s: I love TaeTiSeo's new song especially 'First Snow' and 'I like the Way' (Tiffany like it too~)