Good Night Kiss

Monday Couple story

Gary was in the kitchen making breakfast for jihyo in bed, it was the day after they revealed their relationship, he took a flower and put it in the tray, he walked down the hall over to the bedroom, he opened the door by pushing it with his back, as he turned around he saw that jihyo had fallen back to sleep, he wasn't surprised but he was just happy to see her peacefulness; he put the tray in the desk and he went to wake up jihyo, he started to kiss her cheeks, she smiled immediately she apologized for have fallen asleep. gary took the tray back and sat it on the bed, jihyo kissed him in thankfulness. they still had a half and hour until they had to leave for running man, “do you want more coffee.” gary asked ji hyo, but she was too busy on her phone; gary took his phone and texted jihyo, “your food is going to get cold.” jihyo smiled and apologized to gary for not paying attention, they happily ate their breakfast together before getting ready.

Jihyo was the first one to get out of bed she went to the bathroom and washed up, gary was still in bed watching tv; jihyo went to the closet and picked her clothes for the day, she wore black jeans, a gray shirt and army boots. gary got out of bed and jihyo changing, he smiled, when she realized that he was watching she yelled “Ya!” gary smiled and went to the bathroom. after, gary went to the closet to pick his clothes he decided to wear jeans, a black shirt, and snapback that said “leessang” on it.

when they got to the mission site, gary kissed jihyo in the car, “I need something for the rest of the day.” he said playfully and jihyo laughed; as they were getting out of the car they noticed that only three running man members were there: Yoo Jae Suk, Haha, and Ji Suk Jin, as they walked towards the filming set they noticed that everyone was staring and smiling, the cast and crew were silently staring; gary and jihyo polite bowed to everyone, “ Why don’t you stand by Haha oppa” jihyo said whispering “i think it’ll make things less awkward.” gary obediently when to stand over by haha, still nobody said a word, they could only hear the people behind the camera whispering. finally Kwang Soo and Jong Kook get there, “YA! shouldn't you two stand by each other!” Kwang Soo yelled, that broke the silent and everybody laughed including the monday couple, after the laughs Yoo Jae Suk said  “Congratulations you two on making your relationship public we wish good luck”. the filming went smoothly, JiHyo won the race and everyone went home; JiHyo and Gary went home together and gary was treating JiHyo like a princess for winning the race, he gave a piggyback ride to the car, he opened the car door for her, and he even invited her for dinner.

“Where do you want to go it” Gary asked jihyo, “Nothing fancy” she said, she was still wearing her running man clothes and she was tired; gary decided to take her eat some fish cakes, when they got the place there was hardly any people there so they ordered fast and enjoyed their delicious food; as they went home jihyo fell asleep in the car she was snoring not in a very flattering way but gary founded cute; when they got home gary carried her to their apartment, surprisingly she didn't wake up; gary carried her all the way to their bedroom, as he laid her on the bed jihyo woke up she was disoriented, gary laughed at her adorableness. “Oppa sorry i fell asleep” jihyo said with a sleepy voice “it ok, go change so you can sleep comfortably” gary said, jihyo did so and gary did the same, they got ready for bed, gary kissed jihyo good night and she snuggled in his arms.