Mong Gary

Monday Couple story

it was a snowy morning, a week before christmas, jihyo was in the kitchen making coffee for her and gary, gary was watching a movie in the couch; jihyo took a little moment to look up, she saw gary in the couch laughing at the movie, outside the window snow falling peacefully, and their christmas tree decorated perfectly. she took two christmas coffee cups to pour the coffee in; she went over to sit next to gary, they snuggled with each other and watched the movie until they fell asleep in the couch together. the next day they were getting ready to go film running man, it was the christmas special, jihyo loved christmas so she was really excited she was talking and talking about christmas, and christmas traditions with her family, gary just listened carefully; when they got to the shooting site they noticed they were the first ones there, they said hello to everyone, jihyo sat down so they could do her makeup she lost sight of gary, a few minutes later he came back with bags, she was confused “everybody i know it's a very cold morning and this doesn't cover everything that you've helped throughout this year, but thank you.” gary said, he opened the bags and it was coffees and cakes for the whole staff, jihyo was so proud to have a kind man by her side. the filming went smoothly, the Kim Jong Kook - Yoo Jae Suk couple won the race but decided to share the price with everyone, jihyo took home a tree ornimate and gary took home a sweater, they were happy and said merry christmas and goodnight to everyone. while they were in the car ride back home jihyo contemplated the tree ornament, “they were many other things that you could’ve taken home, why did you just take the tree ornament?” gary asked, “because it's a memory of how great my life is right now, it's much better than any other thing.” gary was amazed by her honesty and kindness. they knew they belonged with each other; when they got home jihyo went straight to bed, gary sat on the couch to watch tv, a few minutes later he saw the box with the tree ornament on it, he walked towards it and took it out of the box, he realized how beautiful it was, he walked towards the christmas tree and hanged it on it, it made their tree look even beautiful.

 
gary was sleeping, the blender woke him up, it was christmas eve day and jihyo was already cooking dinner for the night, he woke up with a smile; jihyo had carols playing in the back “jingle bell jingle bell jingle bell rock’ she sang, she was so excited to spend her first christmas with gary, she wanted to make it perfect; gary walked towards the kitchen still half asleep, “merry christmas eve!” jihyo said and went over to kiss him, he saw the kitchen and it was full of salads, different kinds of meet, all the food that he could think of was on their counter. “you know we are the only ones eating dinner tonight right?” gary asked and he took a bite of a carrot, jihyo slapped his hand and said “yes and that’s why you can't eat until dinner, we are going to have the best dinner ever.” gary walked back to the bedroom to get dressed he was thinking of just wearing PJs for dinner but then he went over to the closet and saw jihyo’s outfit for the night, it was a short red dress that could take your breath away, so he decided to wear his best outfit, he choose his best tuxedo with sneakers and a snapback, it was fancy but it still said gary. dinner time was already upon them, gary was too busy getting ready to see what jihyo had in the menu for the night but he could smell the delicious food from their bedroom but he was starving so he would eat anything that jihyo put in his plate; “dinner’s ready!” jihyo yelled, gary was excited to eat finally, he came out of the bedroom and saw jihyo in her dress, he was in shock of how beautiful she looked, he went over to kiss her and said “merry christmas” they ate their delicious food and talked about their live and families, jihyo looked so happy that it made gary even more happier. it was presents time and jihyo was first, she took out a box from under the table and said “merry christmas” gary with a smile in his face opened it, it was a snapback that said “Mong Gary” in it, he giggled and kissed her thank you, it was gary’s time he took out and small box and gave it to jihyo, she opened it carefully and it was a picture, and selca of the two of them, “this was taken the very day we met, from the moment i saw you i thought you were the most beautiful woman, and I wanted a picture of you so i asked you if we could take a selca, merry christmas mong ji,” jihyo was staring at the picture she was so thankful, she kissed gary and hugged him, “but that’s not all i got you.” gary said in a mysterious tone, jihyo looked at him confused, gary took jihyo like a bride and walked over to the bedroom, jihyo smiled and said “I love you.”