All The Time Couple

Monday Couple story

“finally the monday couple are real.”, “monday couple fighting!” “so happy MONDAY COUPLE ARE THE BEST.” this are the kind comments that gary was reading to jihyo and his manager out loud. with and smile in his face he looked at jihyo, she had an even bigger smile, she was surprise of their fans reactions. “I think it's time for you to make a public statement.” gary’s manager said looking at gary, this words made gary nervous because he knew it was time to face the real world. “let's talk about in private.” gary said to jihyo, taking her hand and walking together to the bedroom. Jihyo and gary sat on the edge of the bed, silent; all the smiles and giggles were gone because they didn't know what to do, they needed to decide if they were going to deny it or just go public.

“what do you want to do.” Gary asked jihyo calmly, jihyo looked at him with a blank face, she was confused and lost that gary would ask her that, as if putting the whole decision on her shoulders. “i think we should look at it in both sides, the good and bad things that would happen if we go public or not.” jihyo said very professionally. gary looked her, he thought that she forgot that they were talking about their personal life. gary stood up and said “if we make it public it means that people would not stop following us around, we wouldn't have privacy; but if we deny it, it would mean that we have to be extra careful when we are outside and we will get to see each other less.” when he said this words jihyo stood up and looked at gary and said “i don't want us to drift apart.” jihyo said this with a sad tone almost crying, gary’s heart was broken, he asked why they have to go through this kinds of situations, he was thinking of how different things may be if he wasn't a celebrity but then again he wouldn't never met jihyo so he completely erased this thought from his mind. “I think it's too late to deny it, let's just make it public; and let's promise each other that whatever happens we will always rely on each other” gary said, jihyo hugged him.

they came out of the bedroom holding hands, they saw gary’s manager watching TV and laughing, they were shocked at his actions in such a moment. gary’s manager apologised and jihyo smiled, she needed something to laugh at.

Gary took a computer and started typing, “what are you doing?” gary’s manager asked “i'm writing a statement.” gary’s manager was surprised “you should give it the agency and they will release it.” gary’s manager said trying to stop gary from typing, “i want to release it myself, we made a promise a long time ago to our fans that if something happened, between us we will personally tell them.” gary’s manager sat back and let gary type and type. after a few minutes passed, gary was finished, he let jihyo read first she nodded and smile at said “it's perfect.” then gary’s manager read it and he also smiled. it was time to post it; gary was a bit hesitated to click “Post” but jihyo helped him out by clicking it herself. the letter said,

“Dear Monday Couple fans as you may or may not have heard or read jihyo and i have been spotted out by fans acting as a ‘couple’, we will would like to address this rumors saying that, we are not longer the Monday Couple; we are the All week, All month, All year, All the time couple. Jihyo and i have become a real couple, thank you for all the support and love that you have giving us since the rumors came out, we ask that you respect our privacy, thank you”

-Kang Gary and Song JiHyo.

 

i'm sorry it took me such a long time to make a new chapter. I really really really hope the dialog is better in this chapter, i've been reading a bunch fanfic that the pros write and i'm trying the learn from them, anyway thanks for reading! bye!