Finally

Monday Couple story

It was a sunny morning, the sun could be seen through the curtains, Gary was sleeping on the left side of the bed and JiHyo on the opposite side, it was so quiet that he could hear Jihyo's peaceful breathing, she looked comfortable while the sun light hit her just right to make her look glowing more than usual, Gary stared at her for a moment, he thought of how lucky he was of having her all by himself he caressed her cheeks really gently so he didn't interrupt her sleep. A phone started to ring afraid of waking up jihyo but still hesitant, he picked up the phone and answered.

Gary: hello

Gary's Manager: have you seen the pictures?

Gary: what pictures, what are you talking about?

Gary's Manager: pictures of you and JiHyo were released last night, it's you and JiHyo at a restaurant holding hands.

Gary was silent, but the anger and confusion slowly came out.

Gary's manager: i'll come over and explains better the situation.

gary slowly left his happy place and became lost, he didn't know what to do, he could only think of how this is going to affect his career and JiHyo's image he couldn't get any thought straight in his head. he then looked over and saw his woman, he took a last glance of JiHyo's beautiful sleeping face before waking her up and giving her the news, -honey, gary said sitting next to her bed blocking the sunlight from her face. touching her cheeks jihyo slowly woke up with a smile on her face. Pulling herself up to sit down and slowly opening her eyes, the first thing she sees is gary smiling at her, she thought of how lucky she was of being able to wake up every morning by his side. hesitant to tell her the news because he didn't want to erase that smile from her face but her knew he has to tell her.

we have to talk, gary said in a shaky voice, jihyo seemed worried with those words, she knew something had happened but she couldn't figure out what it was, gary took her hand and explained the whole situation to her. After gary explained everything jihyo's face went blank she didn't know what to say or how to react, she wasn't sure if this was a blessing or a curse but no thought was going through her mind, she was completely blank. My manager is coming over to explain better gary said, jihyo kept silent, Are you ok? gary asked jihyo slowly nodded, gary then leaned to hug her and she responded they hugged for a few minutes while they leaned on each other jihyo felt better she knew that they were going to get through this together.

someone was knocking on the door gary broke the hug and went outside of the bedroom walked down the hall and through the living to open the door, he knew it was his manager but he still felt the need to say "who's this?". In the bedroom jihyo walked to the bathroom she washed up and looked at herself in the mirror for a few seconds she then got dressed. She came out of the bedroom wearing black jeans and a white shirt, the first thing that she saw in the living room was gary manager and gary staring at a computer screen, it looked like was contemplating something, hello! gary's manager said, jihyo politely bowed and smile she sat next to gary, it was silent, she tried to see what gary was looking at but the glare from the sun was blocking it. But then she saw a bit of a picture, it was them at a restaurant in Busan, she remembered that night very well it was at end of a running man filming gary invited her to eat with him and jihyo responded with a "what if people see us" remembering this made jihyo giggle a little, gary looked over to see what she was giggling at but then jihyo became serious again, gary started to scroll down to read the comment section, every little movement made him more and more nervous he wasn't ready to read all the negative comments that people would write, he knew that people were like this, he's been a celebrity for a long time, he was sure people would bring them down. He read the first comment and it was very short and simple but it made him feel so much better, it gave him hope and happiness again. the comment said 'Finally'.

 

I'm sorry if some words are misspelled, english is not my first language, but thanks for reading! this is my first fanfic and i'm really excited to see where this story goes, i hope you liked and please leave a comment below if you have any complaints don't be afraid to tell me i need a lot of help because i'm new at this, and if you have any recommendation of what i should write next don't hesitate to comments. Bye!