Six

Call You Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

 

 

His lips feels cold yet so soft.

CL feels his hand cupping her cheek and pull her closer to him, if that’s possible. He deepen the kiss when suddenly CL pull herself. She broke the kiss.

“What the hell, G…” she said lowly.

GD didn’t say anything. He wasn’t even trying.

“I was just told you something because I thought we could be friends.”

“What makes you think I want to be friends with you?” he asked. Coldly.

CL startled. But then she scoffed, “I should know from the start that you’re that kind of guy.”

“What kind of guy?”

CL didn’t answer, she collected her bag and leave.

“Let me drive you home.”

“Please don’t.” she walked out the door.

 

CL rest her head on a bus window, she looking to the road outside while her mind travelling to the incident few minutes a go.

I was trying to tell him about my personal story, about my ex, but why suddenly he kissed me? we’re not in a romantic mood, we’re not even interested to each other? Why he kissed me? just to get me into his bed? Whatta nasty bastard! Doesn’t he understand about timing? Why kissing me while my mind is obviously on So Hyuk. Stupid!

She get off from the bus when suddenly bumped into Taeyang.

“Chae!” he called her. he brought a plastic full of ramen and some snacks.

“Hey…” she nod at him, “Late night mini market shopping, oppa?”

He nodded, “where have you been, C?”

She just shrugged. Taeyang grab her shoulder and flick her facing him.

“Did you just cry??”

She shook her head.

“Don’t lie.”

“No, oppa…”

“Are you drunk?? You smells like alcohol.” He said.

“Oppa, look, maybe I’m a little drunk but I really don’t want to talk about anything now, I just wanna go home and sleep.” She said.

Taeyang sighed, but he didn’t say anything anymore, he just walk beside her and say nothing. And when they finally reach Taeyang’s flat he stopped.

“I’m not gonna walk you to your house.” He said.

CL’s house is only one block away from Taeyang’s flat.

She nodded.

“Good night.” He said.

Suddenly CL hugged him and cry. “Oppa, don’t ever unfriend me, okay? You’re the only friend I could rely on, you’re the only person who sincerely want to be my friend.”

Taeyang couldn’t understand what is going on there.

“Chae…?”

CL keeps hugging him and now she’s crying louder.

“yah! Yah! Turn down the volume, C, my neighbor might wake up and hit you with a broom.”

 

Finally, Taeyang and CL sat on a small park nearby.

Taeyang opened a snack and eat it while waiting for CL to tell him what happened.

“Oppa,” she said.

“Hmm.”

“So earlier I was at a big charity gala with GD, he asked me to accompanying him there. I agreed because I had some kind of ‘debt’ on him. I got I a little drunk there because people in that event was all intimidating so I need booze to boost up my confidence. Long story short, GD drag me back because I’m a bit drunk and then he kissed me.” CL skipped the part of So Hyuk texted her because if she told him that he’ll push her to delete it. while CL still want to read it later.

“he WHAT??”

“I just wanted to be friend with him because it seems hard for him to have a normal friend. But maybe that’s not what he wants. Maybe he’s too accustomed with girls who throwing themselves to him, so he thoughts I’m the same.” She bitterly chuckled. 

“that bastard…” he murmured. “You’re not the same, Chaerin! You’re no ordinary girl.”

She smiled. “instead of mad at him, I feel more pitty.”

“Is he trying to you??”

“No, no! he’s not.” She shook her head. “don’t worry oppa, practically he didn’t do anything harm, just….” She bit her lips.

Taeyang looking at her.

CL inhales.

“Oppa, its almost midnight, I should go back home.”

Taeyang stood up. “C, you don’t need anymore friend, you got me and your girls. Just ignore that ‘it’ boy.”

CL smiled. “Thanks.”

“Anytime, C, I’ll see you soon. Bye.”

 

___

 

Min Hyo Rin walking outside her major common room towards her class in west wing when she saw a glimpse of Taeyang near the stairs aisle. She smiled and decided to say hi to him when suddenly she saw that he’s not alone but he’s there with someone that people called ‘it’ boy, G-Dragon.

“Wassup man?” GD asked.

Hyo Rin stops and stay where she at, where Taeyang and GD couldn’t see her. and in a split second she suddenly heard a bopping sound. Somebody’s getting beat. She hold her breath and peek.

GD hold his jaw. Taeyang hold his fist.

“The , man?” GD asked in between his pain.

“For trying to drag Chaerin into the same level with attention who always around you.”

“What do you mean?”

“She’s not one of girls that you can treat like your !”

“Oh my…” GD sighed and he finally understand the situation. “So that’s what she told you?”

Suddenly Hyo Rin heard another bopping sound, for sure this time GD is the one who beat Taeyang because after that she heard Taeyang swearing in pain.

“That’s for thinking that I kiss her because I only want to get into her pants!” GD shout.

Taeyang still holding on his stomach, place where GD landed his fist.

“Just so you know, I did that to her to help her. So instead of thinking about the text she got from her ing ex, she would thinking about me being a jerk to her.”

Taeyang narrowed his eyebrows, he didn’t understand.

“She got a text from So Hyuk?”

“Yeah…” GD smirked. “Seems like she didn’t tell you about it… So Hyuk said he missed her…”

“The …”

GD grinned, “And she was so broke down, she’s crying a lot… and I hate when I see her still thinking about someone who obviously cheating on her and didn’t fight back to their relationship… what should I do?”

Taeyang didn’t say anything.

“So I kissed her, and I think it works, at least she prefer to told you about our kiss than about the text, right?”

“B-but still, you can’t do that to her. treating her like something easy.”

“Who says I’m treating her that way? Do you think that kiss doesn’t mean anything to me?” GD asked.

“You like her?”

“What if I do?” he asked back.

“You…”

“Should I ask you for permission?” GD looking right into his eyes.

Taeyang scoffed.

“I really hope we can be friends, Taeyang. Because I got a feeling that I’d be fun.” He said coldly. “See you.”

He left towards the opposite direction to where Hyo Rin is.

 

Hyo Rin immediately running to Taeyang.

“Taeyang-ssi. Are you okay??”

Taeyang startled to see her.

“Y-you saw everything?”

she nodded.

“Oh …”

“No, no, its alright, I wouldn’t say anything to anyone. Or if you want I can be the witness that GD punch you.”

Taeyang scoffed. “Really? Were you really there since the start?”

“Uh… I know you were the one who started the hassle, but…”

“But? You want to lie to the entire campus committee?”

She shook her head.

Taeyang laughs, “thanks anyway.” Taeyang tried to walk but his stomach feels so hurt. GD is much stronger than he thoughts.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter