Two

Call You Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

CL kicked an empty air while waiting for Bom finish her acting class. Its already Friday and she wants to make sure that Bom didn’t forget that she’s invited CL to go to the underground rap party with her.

“Chaerin.” Bom call her.

“Unnie.” She walked towards her.

“How long you’ve been here?”

CL shrugged, “Around ten-twenty minutes. Unnie, I just want to make sure that we’re going to the party tonight.”

“Ah you must be really wanted to go there, right?”

She nodded. “I’m curious about the underground rappers.”

Bom giggled. “I told TOP that you want to come and he said that would be fun, he will introduce you to his friends.”

“TOP oppa is the best.” She raised her thumb. “So you talk to him already? I thought you’re still mad at him.”

“I couldn’t stay mad at him very long. Besides, he went to my house and apologize.” Bom smiled.

“You’re so lucky to have meet your other half.”

“You sounded like Dara just now, she always envying my relationship. Yet if she wants she could have any guy in this campus just for her.”

They were separated at the campus gate after Bom said that she would pick CL later with TOP.

.

Later at night, Minzy sat at CL’s bed, watching her digging her closet.

“What should I wear, Minji-ah?”

“Are going on a date or what?”

“I’m going to party full of cool people. Mostly they are underground rappers. And I need to look cool.” She gets frustrated.

Minzy sighed. Minzy is like her own sister, since she also a good friend of Harin, CL’s little sister, her family also close to CL’s family, so she often came or sleep over in CL’s house.

“Should I wear something swaggie, or not? Female rappers nowadays is feminine, right? Or something y? Cute?”

Minzy laughed. “Unnie, I wonder if the situation is you’re going on a date, will you be like this?”

She stopped for a while. Minzy’s right, she never feel really excited about dating but she always feel more than thrilled when it came to music.

“Unnie,” Minzy said, “Just wear something that is soooo you.”

“Like what?”

Minzy waved at CL, Bom, and TOP when they left the house. CL is finally find something to wear; ankle-folded black baggy pants, cropped wu-tang clan tshirt, a choker necklace, and pair of chunky strapped heels. She just let her ash grey hair down like usual.

“Unnie, don’t leave me alone in there okay? Because I might not know anyone.” She said, CL is a bit nervous.

“That’s why I will introduce you to my friends.” TOP said.

“Yeah, but…”

“Easy, Chae baby, I will not leave you.” Bom said.

“Unnie jjang!” CL blow a kiss to her.

CL thought the underground party will be in a place like abandon factory or something like that, but in fact, the party held in a nice club in the heart of Seoul.

“Wow, fancy underground party.” CL hums.

“Underground party?” TOP repeated. “It’s a regular party but filled with underground rappers, C, and that’s different from underground party.”

“Oh, I thought it would be raw like underground party I saw on TV.” She grinned.

“Well, apparently no, these underground rappers are celebrities, you know, and basically they’re successful people. They just don’t do a mainstream major label, they make their own label company.”

“Wow, I feel smaller now.” CL bite her lips.

“Don’t be… you’re a great rapper, Chae.” Bom wrapped her arm around her.

People started to greet TOP as they enter the club and he was right, CL could recognize some people there. She saw Zico, Mad clown, Zion T and many more. They are rappers you’d see on TV but yes they don’t signed in major label company, but they’re famous people.

“I didn’t know that TOP oppa is friends with them.”

Bom shrugged, “he’s cool right.” Bom winked.

Actually Bom is also a very cool girl, her father is a famous movie and drama script writer, so meeting a celebrity is not a new thing for her, but instead of just using her father connection, she prefer to study about acting and singing and will started being an actress from ground zero after she graduate later. While CL is the daughter of a robot designer, she’s not from a rich family, but also not poor, they’re life is just enough and comfortable.

Finally, TOP brought them to a table, there are some guys already sitting there, they were greeting each other excitedly. And they also greeted Bom.

“Ah, this is CL, Bommie’s bestfriend, she’s studying rap in YG.” TOP introduces her to about 3-4 guys. “CL, they are my squad back then when we still active doing rap battle. This is Bobby, B.I and this is Mino.”

“Nice to meet you, guys.” CL bowed.

“Studied in YG? Cool.” The guy named Mino smiled, his smile is really nice CL and it reminds her of GD. but then she shook her head, why thinking of GD now? She feels uncomfortable.

“Where do you study now?” CL asked him.

“Me?” then he laughed, “I’m not studying anywhere. I can’t afford go to YG back then.”

“Oh…” CL nodded. “But looks like that you can afford it now.” CL said while scanning him from head to toe, he got style and CL could spot he wears some expensive goods.

“Wow, you’re sharp, I started to like you.” He smiled again. “Well, probably I can afford it now but let me tell you, you learn how to rap so you can be a rapper, right? I’m already a rapper, why should I study to be a rapper while I already am?”

“Oh, okay, you got the point.” She nodded. “But there’s something you didn’t get outside the school.”

“Like what?”

“Many, for example school for me is like prevent you from risks, because they have study cases where they took it from real life experience, so we’re not only learn about basic things like, if you want to be a rapper than you learn how to rap, but also managing your career as a rapper, how to plan your future as a rapper, learn how to manage yourself on stage.”

“I think you can do all of that by self-taught.”

“But took longer time…”

“This conversation is really interesting, do you mind if I buy you drink?” he asked.

“I’d be glad.” CL grinned. She took glance to Bom, she’s enjoying the music with TOP.

Mino back with two glasses of beers. “I don’t know what drink you like so I just bought this.”

“This is fine.” She took one glass from him.

Suddenly the crowd cheering, the MC came to the stage.

“And this is what the night is about… a party to welcoming our old buddy back… give it up loud for G……..DRAGOOO….NN!!”

CL startled but in the middle of loud cheers nobody would notice.

And there he is, GD, run to the stage and starts rapping, fast but relax. People are right, his rap is so light, airy but the rhyme is enchanting. His body move is well suited with the music, there’s time when he slide some bawls into the song. CL looked around, the crowd enjoying it very much as they also move with the rhyme. Then her gaze meet Mino’s, he grinned.

“He’s great, right?” he said. “You know who is he?”

CL nodded, “He’s a new guy in my campus.”

“Ah right, you’re from YG, of course you will know him.”

 

GD came down from the stage after talking with the MC for a while, now he’s busy greetings everyone, until finally he could cut across the crowd and walked towards TOP’s table.

CL’s heart pounded for no reason. She decided its because she just saw him performed and it was really good.

“Yo! My brother!!” Bobby jumped on him.

GD laughed hard, “Missed you, man!!” he hugged Bobby enthusiastically and then did the same thing to B.I. the he turn to TOP and bowed to him. TOP pulls him, and also hug him.

“That was dope, dude!” TOP refers to his stage act just now.

“Thanks, hyung, I was nervous… it’s been a long time.” He said. “Where’s Mino?”

TOP pointing at Mino, who standing beside CL, with his chin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter