Annoyingly Attractive ( One Shot)

Annoyingly Attractive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N - Just a fluffy/almost I wrote about the all too cute Oh Sehun. First time writing something like this, so hope its okay.

From the moment she met him, Aahari's heart was constantly going crazy. It was simple, she was in love. In love with his small smile, his unconscious habit of his lips, his beautiful brown eyes and his voice. His voice that sent shivers down her back, even after all this time.

He was in the other room right now, a stylist attending to him. As an idol he changed his hair like most people changed their favourite songs. His short brown hair right now, made him look so much younger, manlier and it was driving her insane. Him in his white jumper, black jeans and in a way too happy mood was driving her insane.

She couldn't help it, Sehun was always the one that initiated skin ship between them but that day, the hormones flowing through her decided to take control.

At first she started by giving him a hug when she first saw him, which he welcomed all too happily. She surprised him further by holding his hand, lacing their fingers together. She walked him to the room where the stylist was meeting him, he asked if she minded waiting for him and she said not at all.

Despite being a good height of 5'9, she still had to lean on her tippy toes, as she reached up and planted a light kiss on his soft cheek.

Sehun did a double take, wondering if that really happened, he managed to collect himself quickly. As she pulled away, he caught her waist pulling her close to him. His stylist could wait.

'Aahari.' He whispered looking down at her as she gave him a small smile.
'What's with you today?' He asked playfully poking her nose.

'You really wanna know?' She asked him, bring her arms up to encircle his neck, her elbows resting on his shoulder.

He nodded, liking the way she was pressing her body closer to his.

'You just... Look very cute today.' She gave him a light peck on the lips, she was hoping for more but Sehun held her back.

'What do you mean today? I look good everyday.' He pouted and she laughed, gosh he was cute.

And handsome,


And particularly today, y. She kept that thought to herself though, knowing he'd get all too cocky if she admitted it.

'Just today.' She stuck her tounge out playfully.

Sehun smirked, causing Aahari's smile to be wiped off her face. Damn, he looked stupidly hot.

'In that case, I have an appointment, please wait for me.' He removed himself for her and before Aahari could say a word, he disappeared into the room.

And that was how she ended up say there, wanting to be with her boyfriend but instead waiting for him and looking at his stupid instagram updates being all cutesy weren't helping. As soon as the stylist walked out the room to grab something, she stormed into the room to catch him playing on his phone. She shut the door and made sure to lock it.

The stylist could wait.

He was just sitting there, looking his annoyingly attractive self. Normally Sehun was very touchy but the one day she decided to be the same, he was holding back.

'Yah.' She grabbed the phone out of his hands, causing him to look up at her with a serious face.

Before Sehun could complain or react to the fact she was in the room,she grabbed the collar of his shirt and pressed her lips against his.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter