oneshot

The blind girl story

It's said that there was once a blind girl her name is krystal jung who was so very sad and always feel alone because she had no sight … she always think negative and she hated herself and she seems to be scared with everyone around her rather they were blind or not …and there was one particular young girl her name is amber liu. she tried to be friends with her … and that girl had broke through her barrier of her nightmare and she always help krystal with everything until they appeared to grow as the best of friends …

Over time, amber feel like she really deeply feel in love with krystal …. and the story goes that she began to spend at lot of time  with krystal … loving her, caring for her and helping her in every way she could … and it was her who taught krystal the skills of reading and writing in brail …. Until one day amber confessed to krystal and propose her to be her girlfriend and krystal said yes.

One day while they were laughing and talking …. amber asked the blind girl to marry her … but that smothering blanket of scared and self pity seem to always have the power to shackle her heart … and she told amber that if she could only see the world again, she would marry her.Now amber felt helpless and even useless because sad with what krystal said to her just now and krystal never knew the tear that fell from amber eye … amber was deeply in love and hoped one day her continued expression of love for her would make that scared and nightmare in krystal go away …. and so their lives continued as it was … with the blind girl being the joy of her girlfriend’s eyes …

Then one day, krystal received a call from the donor hospital which told her that her prayers had been answered … and a pair of eyes had been donated … she immediately called amber and left a message on the answering machine … as she made her way out to  prepare for surgery ….Of course there were no guarantee that she'd be able to see after the surgery, but at the least she now had hopes that she would soon be able to see the world including her loving girlfriend, amber.Amber was there when she came out of surgery and later when they unwrapped her eyes … she was so very happy and bubbling with joy because she was now able to see all that was around her … and she'd soon be able to see the world….

Now one of the first things she noticed was that amber was blind too … as she now saw the dark shades covering her eyes.  then amber held krystal hands up to her cheek … that she again asked ….  “now that you can see the world my princess, will you marry me ?”.. Having seeing that her girlfriend was blind too … she pulled back her hands, and whispered a refusal to marry her, because she think that amber lied to her and she kept asked where is her “real” girlfriend. Needless to say the pain and sorry and heartache that amber felt was as a nail had been pounded into her heart … tears began to run down her face as her simply turned to walked away ….

A few weeks later after leaving the hospital …. the girl had so happily walked into her apartment without the tap tap of her cane and hoped she would find her girlfriend there and for the first time she saw how neat and clean her apartment while amber was there.

Now there on the coffee table she saw an envelope addressed to "my princess" it was written in brail followed by print …. Inside the envelope was a letter that read … "you will always be the lovely memory in my heart … if you ever need a friend … I'm always there for you … if you ever need help … I'll come and help you … dear my precious princess, if you ever get sick … I'll come and take care of you. just call me and i'll be there even late" … and the letter went on to say …. "take care of yourself … and don't forget to take care of my eyes I have given you" …

Then krystal burst her tears because of amber’s letter and she regret for not trust amber just like that. And she quickly take her bags and search for amber. After for many hours, she felt tired and she found a bench park. She sat at the bench alone and think where’s amber. Then suddenly, someone tap her shoulder and said “you shouldn’t be here. You should stay at home dear princess” and krystal shocked and hugged amber so tightly and said sorry for many times for not trust her and she said she want to marry her. And amber felt so happy even though she can’t see krystal but at least she still can make krystal her’s. and amber kissed krystal lips very lovely. and she always missed krystal and she can't see now but she still remember her princess scent and said "thank you for accept me in your life"