Brothers & Debuts | Chapter Nine | Part One

Set Up | Hoshi

 

☀️ Kim So-Eun ☀️

☀️ Two Weeks Later ☀️

The past two weeks were full of practicing, recording and more practicing for our debut, which was tomorrow. 

I had, in the time I had free, I had gotten much closer to Hoshi and also messaged Jun from time to time. 

I was currently in the studio, the girls and I  were doing last minute practice to make sure we got the dance down. 

I saw the door open in the corner of my eye, but continued to dance, when I saw Hoshi come into view. He leaned up against the mirrors, watching us and sends a wink my way. I roll my eyes and focus back on the dance as it got to my solo part of the song. 

I, if I do say so myself, did awesome. I learnt the dance and was able to sing at the same time, when a month and a half ago I couldn't even do both. 

After Minji's rap, the chorus came back around and the song came to a finish. We went into our finishing pose and the music went silent. 

"We did it!" Kat giggled and pulled us into a group hug, making us fall onto the floor in a pile. Since I was at the bottom on the pile I patted Kirsten on the shoulder. 

"Get off me, I can't breathe" I laugh and they all get up. 

"You guys did great" Hoshi smiles walking over to us from the mirror and wraps his arm around my shoulder. 

"Obviously, because it's us" Kat laughs and flips her hair over her shoulder and Hoshi laughs.

"No wonder she gets along with Woozi" Hoshi whispers, causing me to giggle making them look at me confused. 

"Thank you Hoshi" I smile at him. 

"So your debut is tomorrow?" He asks and we all nod. 

"Tomorrow's the big day!" Minji says and starts to do a random little dance making us laugh. 

"You say that like its a wedding" Kirsten says and rolls her eyes. 

"Well you never know" she smirks at Hoshi and I and I shake my head. 

"Shut up"

"I want pizza." Kat says randomly we all looked at her like she was insane.

"Kat, we weren't even... You know what never mind. " Minji said shaking her head. 

"I know but still." This child I swear...

"Speaking of wedding, what do say babe?" Wait Babe?

"Hoshi what the heck, did you just call me babe?" I say trying not to turn red, but all he does is laugh and winks.

"What'ya say?" 

"I say you're an idiot" I say and he scoffs, putting his hand to his chest pretending to be in pain. 

"You hurt my heart" I roll my eyes and pat him on the cheek. 

"There there, you'll be fine"  

"Can we seriously go get pizza?"  Kat asks, looking between us all with a puppy dog look, pouting to the best of her abilities. 

"How can you want a pizza at a time like this?" Kirsten asks and Kat sighs 

"Because I'm hungry!" 

"You're always hungry love" Minji states and Kat nods. 

"I know, so can we get food?" Letting out a laugh, the girls agree and we go to grab our bags. 

"Where to?" 

"Pizza Hut?" Kat suggests and Hoshi gasps. 

"Yes! Yes of the yes to Pizza Hut!" Grabbing my hand, he drags me out the door. I hear the girls laughing from behind me, as they follow close by. Kirsten thankfully picked up my bag as we left. 

"Hosh, calm down" I laugh, but he doesn't listen. 

"How can I calm down when we're going to eat pizza?" 

We were walking through the main entrance at Pledis when a man came up to Hoshi. 

"Hoshi, you have to go to practice" He says and Hoshi starts to pout. He drops his head, looking to the floor and nods. 

"Okay" He turns to me and pulls me into a tight hug, and he buries his head into my hair. "We'll go another time for pizza" he says and I nod as I hug back. 

"Okay" 

A cough comes from behind him, his manger looking annoyed. He pulls away from me and quickly kisses me on the cheek. 

"I'll speak to you later" 

He nods to his manger and they walk off to the elevators, they get in one and Hoshi waves before the doors shut completely and I let out a sigh. 

"Awh, you two are so cute together" Kirsten smiles and I shake my head as I let out a laugh. 

"Shut up" 


Jun
Sent - 12:37pm
Hoshi just came in sulking, you know anything about why? 

Me-
Sent- 12:38pm
Awhhh, poor baby, I think it was because me and the girls are going to get pizza. He wanted to come, but a guy come up and told him to go to practice.
 

Jun
Sent- 12:39pm
Yeah, that makes sense... He loves his food. 

Me
Sent- 12:40pm 
Yeah, he does alright xD 

Jun
Sent- 12:41pm
Any ways, talk later, I have to get back to practice

Me
Sent- 12:42pm
Okay, talk later then, byeee


After heading to Pizza Hut with the girls, I order four large plan pizzas for Hoshi and the rest of Seventeen, to make up for the fact he couldn't come earlier. Actually, I got two plan pizzas, one pepperoni and a vegetarian one, because I didn't know if any of them were vegetarian. I also made sure to buy three big bottles of Coca-Cola. 

"It's sweet you're doing this" Kirsten smiles, grabbing one of the boxes and I shrug. 

"It's okay, I mean he wanted to come so he should at least get some pizza" 

"But still, you're getting pizza for all of them when you could just get some for him" 

"I don't know, I just feel bad" I blush slightly looking to the floor, before smirking up at her. "Plus, you get to see Coups again" I laugh as she rolls her eyes and let's out a huff. 

"I don't even talk to him, so shut up" 

"You say that, but you sill blush like crazy" She gasps slightly, covering her face with one hand causing me to laugh. I wasn't lying, she was blushing.

Kat and Minji soon walked over to us, both needing to go to the bathroom. 

"What we talking about?" Minji asks, also picking up a pizza and Kat picking up the last two as I hold the bottles of Coca-Cola. 

"About how Kirsten can see Coups again" I tease and Minji and Kat giggle. 

"K.Coups" Kat says, making us look at her confused. "Their ship name" 

"Cute~" We giggle, Kirsten blushing even more.

"Shut up" she whines and walks ahead faster. We walk to catch up, heading to Minji's car since she had just recently got her license. 

I sit shotgun, with Kirsten and Kat in the back holding the pizzas. I put the Coca-Cola down by my feet and grab my phone to text Hoshi. 

Me
Sent- 1:54pm
You still at practice right? X

Hoshi
Sent- 1:56pm
Yeah, why? X

Me
Sent- 1:55pm
Stay there! X

 Hoshi
Sent- 1:56pm
Why? x 

Me
Sent- 1:57pm
Secret! X

Hoshi
Sent- 1:58pm
Okayyy??? xx

Me
Sent- 1:59pm
Byeee xx


I giggle to myself and lock my phone before slipping it into my pocket and look to the girls. 

"Ready?" 

"Yeah" the girls said in sync and Minji started the car. 'Boys In Luv' by BTS burst through the speaker, causing us all to laugh and start to dance along. 

Kirsten rapped RapMonster's part, Kat sang Jungkook's, I sang Jimin's and Minji rapped Suga's part and sang Jin's parts. Kat also tried to rap J-Hope's part, but she couldn't rap all of it. 

"ggwak jaba nal deopchigi jeone
nae mami neol nohchigi jeone
Say what you want
Say what you want
niga jinjjaro wonhaneun ge mwoya

ggwak jaba nal deopchigi jeone
nae mami neol nohchigi jeone
Say what you want
Say what you want
niga jinjjaro wonhaneun ge mwoya
"

We soon got back to Pledis and we headed straight for Seventeen's practice room. Even exiting the elevator we heard the music coming from their room. Entering the room, the boys were dancing to Mansae, not noticing we had shown up. 

I put my finger to my lips, to tell the girls to be quiet and we place the pizzas and drinks on the table. 

The song came to a close and the music stopped. That's when Hoshi noticed me. He walks over and pulls me into a hug causing me to giggle and push him away slightly. 

"Hoshi, you're sweating" 

"So" he winks and pulls me into a tighter hug. I laugh and hug him back any ways and then proceed to notice the boys watching us. I blush and push Hoshi away and point to the food on the table. 

"We brought food for you all" 

The guys yell and run to the table, fighting at over what piece of pizza they wanted. 

"You're the best" Hoshi says, kissing my cheek making me blush more. 

"Well you wanted pizza" he wraps his arms around my shoulders back hugging me, slightly resting his chin on my shoulder. 

"Yeah, thanks for bringing some for us" 

"Any time" 

A screech comes from one of the members when they see the vegetarian pizza.

"Why did you buy a vegetarian one?" 

"Because I didn't know if any of you were, I didn't want anyone to be left out if they were" a chuckle comes from behind me as Hoshi lightly kisses my cheek again. 

"Like I said, you're the best" I can't help, but blush at this as I shake my head. 

"Shut up and go eat your pizza"

☀️
☀️
☀️

After finishing the pizzas, everyone was spread out the room;

Minghao, Jun and DK sitting by some computers. Jeonghan, Joshua, Coups and Kirsten sitting on by the food table, a couple of steps down from them Pinkette -Who was now purple- and Kat were sitting leaning against the mirrors. I was sat next to Kat with Hoshi lying down, resting his head on my lap. Vernon, Dino, Mingyu and Wonwoo were lying in random places over the room. Minji sat close to Mingyu kicking him with her leg every now and then, looking annoyed at him. 

The room wasn't silent, but it went silent once Kat's phone rang, and I know it was Kat's because it was Solo by Jay Park ft Hoody. She raises an eyebrow and answer the phone bring it up to her ear. 

"Oppa?" Kat says more of a question, making us girls look up and look at each other. 

"You don't think?" Minji asks and I nod

"Well obviously" I answer, making the guys look confused, not to mention Pinkette looking slightly jealous, if I do say so myself. I tap Kat on the shoulder and give her a look at she nods. 

"Let me talk" I laugh, Kirsten and Minji now coming over to sit with us. Kat nods and hands over the phone and I laugh. 

"Hello Kim" the voice comes through the phone, making me laugh more. 

"Alright Park?" 

The one and only Park Jimin. Related to Kat's family by marriage. Her mum and his dad, and the only person in the world she calls Oppa. 

"Long time no talk" He laughs again, and I agree. 

"Definitely" I feel a tug on my sleeve, and I turn my head slightly to see a pouting Hoshi. I shake my head and laugh, focusing back on Jimin. 

"How are you?" 

"I'm good, what about you?" Again, I feel another tug on my sleeve and I feel a head on my back, and arms now around my waist. Assuming it was Hoshi, I look back to see his light blue-ish/blonde hair. I roll my eyes and start to finish up talking to Jimin. 

"I'm good"

"That's good" I let out a laugh at our plain replies, and so did he. 

"I'll pass you back to Kat now" 

"Okay, you know So-Eun, you should text more" I smile slightly and nod forgetting he wasn't here. 

"Okay, I will"

"Good" 

"Good"

"Bye"

"Bye"

I laugh as I hand back the phone to Kat and she starts talking to Jimin again. I look round as much as I can to see Hoshi leaning against my back. I tap him on the shoulder and he moved his head to just by my shoulder and pouts slightly. 

"Okay Oppa, see you later" Kat finishes up the phone call and hangs up, now noticing everyone watching. 

"So Kat, who was that?" Mingyu and Wonwoo smirk at her. 

I swear, those two will tease anyone. 

"It was my brother" she smiles and I see Pinkette calm down slightly. I smirk as he notices I saw him and sends me a glare and rolls his eyes.

"Who's your brother?" DK asks

"Park Jimin" Kat smiles, and leans back against the mirror as the boys gasp. 

"As in Park Jimin from BTS?" Coups asks and Kat nods

"Yep, I mean he isn't my real brother, technically he is, but he's my step-brother" 

"So your mom and his dad I'm assuming" Coups says and Kat nods. 

"Yep, they met back when I was..." Kat stops for a second to think before continuing "around 10, they met and fell in love" Kat smiles lightly and tucks some of her hair behind her ear, before the smile starts to fade. I frown slightly, knowing she doesn't like to talk about her family much, it was a long and sticky conversation, not very fun. 

"Any ways," I let out a sigh and she smiles to me in a thankful way. "What are we going to do next?" 

"We have to get back to practice sorry ladies" Coups says, leaning slightly towards Kirsten. "You know how it is, gotta practice for our show coming up" 

We nod and everyone stands up. 

"Yeah, we should probably get back and practice for tomorrow" 

We all bow and bid goodbye to Seventeen before leaving and heading back to our own practice room. I feel a tug on my arm, making me turn around to see Hoshi. 

"I'll catch up" I say to the girls and they smile and nod, getting into the elevator and the doors close behind them. "You okay Hosh?" 

"There's nothing going on between you and Jimin right?" He asks, looking into my eyes. It was kind of scary to see him this serious, since he was usually a little kid trapped in a 19 year olds body. 

"Nothing's going on between us, never has and never will" He lets out a sigh, before nodding quickly. 

"Okay" 

"Why?" I asks and tilt my head slightly to the side.

"No reason" 

"You sure?" I ask and he nods quickly, kissing my cheek. 

"Yeah, I better get back to practice" 

"Okay, speak to you later?" He smiles as I ask and nods again. 

"Definitely" he kiss my cheek again, and I push him slightly backward. 

"Go back to practice, Coup'll get mad" He chuckles and puts his thumbs up and slowly walks backwards to the practice door. 

"Oh by the way, you should call me Oppa" He winks and heads to open the practice room door.

"I'm not calling you Oppa"I laugh and he rolls his eyes. 

"But it's polite" 

"I'm not" I laugh again as he walks back into the practice room.

"You will! I'll see you later" with that he closes the door behind him, I scoff and shake my head. 

Hoshi Oppa

I shake my head at the thought, as a blush starts to form on my cheeks. I head into an elevator that had opened and press the button to the floor Ghost's practice room was on and waiting for the doors to close. 

I let out a sigh as run my hands through my hair. 

Hoshi Oppa

☀️
☀️
☀️

The girls and I practice for the rest of the afternoon. Every couple of hours having breaks, for either a snack or just a rest. By the end of the day we had just decided to put on random music and dance to it. Currently it was Baby Good Night by G-Dragon & T.O.P. Minji was leaning against the mirror as Kirsten and Kat danced dramatically to the song making us all laugh. I was standing up by the table drinking some of my water. 

"Have I ever mentioned how much I love this song?" Kat asks and we all laugh. 

"Every time it comes on" All she does is shrug as she starts spinning around and starts to sing along. She was definitely the one for aegyo in the group, but obviously she hated it, like most people. Even if she hated it, she'd do it for anyone that would ask, she would never admit it, but she loves doing it, but then again she could easily switch up her personality, changing from a playful little girl to a serious young lady. Everyone in Ghost was like it, even though I wasn't the oldest I could tell how each of them could change in the slightest way or how they could act around certain people. It was like I was watching them grow as people, which truthfully I was, and they were watching me. 

All together, always one happy family. 

I smile as the song comes to a close, and I hear the door open from behind me. We turn around and see Hoshi smiling at us. 

"Hello girls" 

"Hey" 

He comes over and wraps an arm around my waist, and leans his head on my shoulder and lets out a small yawn. 

"You tired?" I ask with a giggle and he nods into my shoulder as he wraps his other arm around my waist pulling me closer. 

"Yep" 

I check my watch it see it last quarter past ten and I let out a sigh. I turn to the girls and smile. 

"I'll see you guys tomorrow, it's late, get home and have a good nights sleep" They all nod and grab their bags, Kat winks as she hands me mine. 

"Have fun"

"Shut up Kat" she giggles walking out of the room. 

"Come on Hosh"  lightly hold his hands dragging me slightly to the door. "Let's go" 

I turn off the lights of the practice room and we head to the elevators. Once one arrives we enter and head down to the main floor. 

On the main floor I see Pinkette and Kat talking, Kat looking slightly annoyed. I know this because of her arms crossed over her chest. As we walk closer I start to hear some of the conversation. 

"I don't care anymore Woozi, goodbye" Kat says and pushes her way past her. He watches the way she goes and runs his hand through his hair in a frustrated way, before walking off in the opposite way. 

"I guess somethings going on with them" I hear Hoshi mumble from beside me and I him in agreement. 

"I hope it's nothing serious" 

"Let's go, I'm sure it isn't too bad" Hoshi says pulling my hand slightly to get me to walk. I snap out of my phase and I nod. 

"Yeah" 

We walk back to my apartment and I unlock my door and I head straight for my bathroom. I brush my teeth and get ready for bed. 

I walk into my room to see Hoshi spread out on my bed, already asleep. I roll my eyes and scoff a laugh before pushing him over slightly so I could get in. There wasn't any use in trying to get him to move from my room, he was out like a light. 

I lie down and start to try and fall asleep when my phone flashes with a text. 

Kat
Sent- 10:45pm
Can I ask you a question Unnie? Xx

Me
Sent- 10:45pm
Sure, what is it Kat? Xx

Kat
Sent- 10:46pm 
How can you and Hoshi date if we aren't allowed to? Xx 

Me
Sent- 10:46pm
We aren't dating, honestly I don't know what it is, but it's not dating. Why? Xx

Kat
Sent- 10:47pm
No reason, thanks Unnie, goodnight xx

Me
Sent- 10:47pm
Good night Kat xx

I let out a sigh, and raise my eyebrow slightly confused at what Kat was trying to get at. 

Maybe it had something to do with her conversation with Pinkette earlier. 

I place my phone on my bedside table, plugging it into the charger and look up to the ceiling. 

Hoshi's arm finds its way around my waist and his face, into my neck. His soft and steady breathing tickling me slightly. 

A smile forms on my face and I cuddle up to him, placing a hand on his arm, I let out a deep breath as I start to fall asleep and Hoshi mumbles in his sleep.

"Nan neoman saranghae" 

☀️
☀️
☀️

I wake up to the loud ringing of my phone, practically right in my ear. 

"Hello?" I yawn, rubbing my eyes. A huff coming through the phone. 

"You've over slept again" Minji's voice coming through causing me to sit up startled. 

"Crap, , I'm sorry! I'll be there now" I say before hanging up and quickly getting changed, forgetting Hoshi was even there. I only remember when I turn around and see him there, still asleep on the bed. He had moved slightly, but had not woken up. 

I grab my bag, before lightly kissing him on the cheek. 

"I'll see you later" I whisper and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and I throw my hair up into a pony tail. Once I had done that I run out the door. 

I rush to Pledis and fall to the floor once I enter our practice room. The girls where standing there, laughing as I try and catch my breath. 

"You weren't late" Kat laughs as I glare at Minji. 

"She said I freaking was!" 

"And I lied" Minji laughs before grabbing me and drags me over to a dress rail. There was only one outfit left on there, which indicates it was mine. 

"Get changed" Minji orders and I nod my head and head to the bathroom. 

I get changed quickly and walk back into the practice room, I pull my hair out of my ponytail and let it fall onto my shoulders. I finger brush it, trying to make it presentable. 

"How do I look?" I ask, spinning in a circle. The girls smile and Kat pulls us into a group hug. 

"You guys all look amazing" she giggles and I pat her head.

"You look good too Kat" 

"Thank you Unnie" she smiles, causing me to laugh and hug her tighter. 

"You're welcome" 

We then got our hair and make-up done by some of the company stylists and we were ready to go to our debut performance. 

We all got into the car and headed to the arena we were performing at.  When we got there, we saw people already waiting outside.

"Oh my gosh" Kat gasps looking out the window. "So many people" 

"Yep, we've worked so hard for this" I smile and the girls nod in agreement. 

The car comes to a stop and we enter through the backstage doors. I hear Kat squeal from beside me, causing me to look over and see BTS standing waiting inside. 

"Jimin!" She giggles, hugging her big brother. 

"Kat!" He laughs, hugging her back. 

"I'm glad you came" She smiles as they pull out of the hug and he pulls on her hair slightly. 

"Why wouldn't I? My baby sister is debuting today" She lets out a giggle before hitting him on the arm. 

"I'm not a baby"

"Yes you are" a voice from beside Jimin. 

"Hobi!" She giggles hugging one of her brothers best friends. I laugh at the scene and push Jimin slightly.

"Alright Park" I ask my usual statement when it comes to Jimin and he laughs. 

"Hello Kim" 

"I've missed you!" I laugh opening my arms for a hug which he expects. 

"I've missed you too!" We hug for a few seconds before releasing and pulling away. 

"Been good?" 

"Been very good" 

"You?"

"Same" 

We let out a laugh, and look over to see Kat and J-Hope giggling like school girls. 

"Come on Kat, we have to make sure everything is ready" I grab Kat's arm as she nods and follows me.

"See you later"  we say to Jimin and J-Hope and they both nod. 

"Bye"

We head to our dressing room and wait further instructions as the stylists check our make-up and hair one last time. 

The manger comes in with a smile. Holding a clip board of how tonight's show was going to go. 

"Are you guys ready?" He asks and we all nod. 

"Ready as we'll ever be"

"Well you're about to go on so you should be" he lets out a laugh as he says this and we all nod again. 

Kat puts out her hand and looks between us all. 

"Now and forever" she smiles lightly, keeping her hand in the middle of us. One by one we place our hands on top of hers and smile. 

"Now and forever!" 

After our cheer, we turn back to the manger who starts to lead us to the stage. 

"Congratulations girls, this is your debut show" 

The stage guys hand Minji and Kirsten microphones whilst Kat and I get the non-held ones that stuck to our face with a bit of tape, and with that the announcer started to call us out. 

"And now introducing Ghost"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Nine! 

Add me on snapchat! Talk to me and you can also get updates on when I'm writing and stuff like that! It's katzi1717 

This chapter has been over 4000 words, so hopefully that makes up for the fact chapter eight was a short chapter. 

Please vote, comment and follow! 

Saranghae!<3 
-Kat