Ghost | Chapter One

Set Up | Hoshi

Hey, this is my first time on Asian Fanfics so please be patient as I try to figure everything out on here. If you've seen this story on my wattpad you'll know that on here there this story has been posted up to chapter three. I'm going to post all the chapters in here at once so both are up to date. 

The word count for this chapter is about 1100 words, but that's only because it's a starter chapter, all the other chapters are around 1600/1800 words. (I've also written up to chapter six, when this was posted 03.12.15), the longest chapter so far is around 2200 words, so don't worry about short chapters. 

Also this story will be updated every Monday! Hopefully it makes your Monday's better! 

anyways, on with the story!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

☀ Kim So-Eun 

The beat from our boom box fuel our power as we continued to practice our dance routine. My best friends: Kirsten, Kat, Min-ji and I were in an up coming group called Ghost

Min-ji and I had been training 2 years before Kirsten and Kat were put into our group, but ever since then, we've been best friends. 

We're debuting at the end of the month, giving us more pressure on making sure everything was perfect for the little fan base we already had. We were signed to Pledis, we were amazed to be signed to a company that has such a big group signed for them. Myself, I don't know the group, but the rest of the girls are probably their biggest fans. 

We had currently been through our dance rutine for our new song, Heart, about three times in a row, causing us to all be out of breath. 

"i'm exhausted" Kat paints, lying face down on the practice room floor. "Can I just sleep for 20 years?" She asks, making the rest of us laugh. 

"No you can't, you'd miss the debut otherwise!" I smile walking over and pulling on her arm trying to get her to move, but her being her, she wouldn't budge. I look over to the other girls for help and they must smile and hold up their hands. I let out a sigh and roll my eyes. 

I guess I'm doing this myself. 

I tighten my grip on Kat's wrist and start to drag her around to try and get her up. 

"Get. Up" I huff as I drag her round.

"Noooo, let me sleep" she whines and pretends to cry. 

"We have to practice!" 

"I don't wanna" she pouts like a little kid 

"Well you gotta" I say dropping her wrist and crossing my arms over my chest. 

"I don't wanna" she repeats and turns over so she's lying on her back. 

"Well you gotta!" 

"I don't wanna!" 

"You gotta!" 

"Don't wanna!" I roll my eyes at her stubbornness and glare at her. 

"Kat!" 

"What's got your knickers in a twist?" I gasp at her and send her another glare, causing her to get up quickly and laugh nervously. She knows that i hate that phrase. 

"uh oh" she says before sprinting out of the door. 

"Get back here you little-..." i cut myself off by running after her and down the hall. 

I follow close behind Kat as we ran down the halls. Suddenly out of no where a blonde guy walks in front of me, making me run into him, causing us to both fall over. I was lying against his chest, and we both groaned in pain. 

"Sorry" I said getting up off him and offering my hand to help him. He took it and smiled.

"Thanks, but one question, why were you running?" He asked confused and ran his hand through his hair. 

"oh I was trying to catch one of my group members, she ran off" This making me remember about Kat. "I gotta get her, sorry about running into you" I quickly said before running off. I heard him yell something, but couldn't hear it properly, so I just let it go. 


I finally caught up to Kat as she got back to the practice room. As soon as she saw me she screamed and ran into the practice room and hid behind Min-ji. 

Now I wouldn't say I was scary, I just know how to get people to act and stuff like that. Even though I'm not the oldest, I'm more responsible, especially when it comes to Kat. 

"Kat, stop running" 

"not if you're going to kill me" she said scared, clinging onto Min-ji's shoulder.

"Who said anything about killing you?" I ask innocently and tilted my head slightly.

"you have that look in your eyes, I know you're planning it" 

"i'm not planning anything" I try to reason with her, but she shakes her head. 

"Nope, nope, I don't trust you" 

"Really?" I ask and pout slightly as I raise my arms. "I have no weapons" 

Kat raises an eyebrow slightly and comes out from behind Min-ji. She slowly makes her way over to me and checks I have weapons. She nods when she finds nothing and turns around to walk back to Min-ji. This is were I smirk, causing Min-ji and Kirsten to gasp, before I jump on Kat's back making her fall to the ground. 

"Get off me!" she squeaks 

"not until you promise to practice" 

"never!" I cries and I cross my arms over my chest. 

"Then I won't move" 

I heard a cough from behind me and I turn to see the guy from earlier. 

"The boss wants you" he says looking at me, again looking slightly confused at the scene. 

I get up quickly, hearing faint gasps from the girls, but I choose to ignore them. 

"Okay" 

I follow him out the door and down the corridor. 

"So... What does the boss want?" I ask him and he shrugs 

"No clue" I nod understanding his reply.

Gosh this was awkward. 

After walking down the hall and an awkward elevator ride, we had finally got to the Boss' office and entered after knocking. 

"Hello" I said as I bowed 

"Hello Kim So-Eun" he smiled, he then turned to the blonde boy and smiled at him "Kwon SoonYoung" 

He motioned us to sit down and sat down himself. 

"Now there's something important I want to talk to you both about" I raised an eyebrow confused and glanced over at SoonYoung. He looked confused too. 

That seems to be the only expression I've seen on him. 

"So here's the thing, I'm going to get straight to the point when I say this, but we want you two to fake date, to expand your popularity for both groups, it will not only help both groups, but it will also help the company too" 

"What?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's chapter one of Set Up! I haven't written in probably about half a year so sorry my writing has gone bad. 

This is a new story I'm excited for and hope all you guys like too. This chapter is more of a starter chapter for the story, so sorry if it's not as good as the future chapters. 

Since I haven't written in a while, I'm going to make a goal for this, so if you want the next chapter all you have to do is like and comment on this chapter! If we can get at least 5 comments and likes I'll upload the next chapter tomorrow! 

Thank you for bearing with me during this break of not writing, with these new stories I promise to be more up-dative with this story! <3

Please like, comment and share!

Until next time,
Kat